- Basic Meditation Techniques by Bill Witt
- The article is divided into three sections. Section one deals with what meditation is and how it plays a part in the lives of those who use it. Section two goes into the techniques and tools of meditation. Section three gives suggestions on how to use what you've learned, in everyday life.
- Introduction to Ceremonial Magick by Phil Hansford
- Eleven lessons in basic magick, ceremonial style.
- New Aeon Magick by Gerald del Campo
- This online book is an introduction to western ceremonial magick with some stress on Thelema.
- An Introduction to the Old Religion (Author Unknown)
- Eight lessons in outline form from an Introduction to the Old Religion course. Over 200K of text. This is very dated material and includes a lot of fairly bad history, however, it is an excellent introduction to Wicca-like Paganism as it was in the 1980s.