by Diane de Villiers
The ultimate purpose of dreaming is to provide you with daily guidance in your Life Journey ... to help you find the best way to solve problems and open your eyes to new opportunities so that you can be happy and feel complete. In fact, dreams most often relate to your circumstances of the past 24 to 48 hours and can assist you in the immediate future.
Here are ten ways your dreams can enhance your life.
1. Dreams tell you what's really going on in your life -- Dreams give you big, audacious, unmistakable clues as to what's wrong in your life, what's really going on. You may be grappling with the same problem over and over and never seem to find the solution. You'll be astounded when you discover what your dreams can tell you about what's really going on in your life.
2. Dreams tell you stuff you don't already know -- Dreams usually bring up issues and information that are not in your waking thoughts. Your dreams will give you fresh information, gob-smacking "aha!" moments and open your eyes to new insights, possibilities and opportunities!
Your dreams put you in direct contact and communication with your all-knowing, powerful inner self and allow you to see your magical inner world with your dream eyes. Your incredible dream visions and symbols give you the inside track on your inner secret world ... some of which you're not aware of in your waking moments.
3. Dreams prioritize your problems -- Your dream world is like a great big problem-sorting-out, prioritization machine. Your sub-conscious knows exactly which problem is more important and should get your attention first to make the most profound difference in your life right away. So when you get a message in your dreams relating to a specific problem, you know what to concentrate on first, where you'll get the biggest return on your time and energy investment.
4. Dreams tell you what makes you tick -- You can find out all about yourself in your dreams ... it's like having the best personal therapist or life coach in the world at your beck and call 24*7. How do your beliefs and values affect your daily life? How do your emotions and fears trip you up? Why is your relationship failing? Why can't you earn more money?
You'll discover some amazing, life-changing things about yourself in your dreams. Find out about your "real" self - what makes you tick. Your dream world doesn't lie ... it just brings the important things you need to know about yourself to your attention so you can be happier, healthier and wealthier.
5. Dreams uncover your flair and your flaws -- Your dream journey is all about respecting your own sacredness and internal divinity, about self-understanding and acceptance ... not self improvement. You're already perfect right now; you are already enough, you already have everything you need to realize your intended destiny. The only variable is how you choose to get there. And your dreams can guide you.
Do you have a hidden talent that you're not using? You may have a string of strengths that could be used together to achieve exactly what you want in life. Are you persisting with a flawed approach to something? What are your weaknesses, the chinks in your armour? Ours is a world of duality ... light and dark, joy and sorrow, strength and weakness ... power and fragility. Do you know how to best use your unique flair and how to bolster your flaws to achieve your personal goals? The good news is that the answers are in your dreams.
6. Dreams give you clear direction -- Dreams present you with options and choices ... point out the opportunities and potential obstacles ... give you a chance to re-evaluate the direction you are taking with a particular issue and alter your course for a smoother ride. Your dreams are of full of symbolism relating to DIRECTION ... look out for symbols like: - Up or down - Left or right - Forwards or backwards - Exits and entrances - Ascending or descending - Open or closed - Light or dark - Crossroads, forks in the road - Bridges - Stairways and ladders
When you evaluate these direction finders within the context of your dream you'll find some crystal clear messages and solutions.
7. Dreams are a dialogue, a two-way conversation -- Dreams are a dialogue between your inner self and your waking self ... your sub-conscious and your conscious self. And it's a two-way street. You receive messages and answers and you can ask for guidance and assistance in solving problems that you have right now. You can create your own Dream Meditation to explore a different aspect of yourself or issue you may be dealing with right now that you're looking for guidance on.
8. Dreams are great problem solvers -- Would you like to know if one of your dreams is providing you with a crystal clear solution? I had a dream recently which clearly showed me that taking on a certain work project would be disastrous. So I didn't. I discovered later that the work was not quite what it seemed and that I would have been pretty miserable had I taken it on.
You'll find that your dreams can provide you with amazing solutions to your current life situations and problems too.
9. Dreams remind you of important issues in your life -- When you are avoiding something important ... or putting it off ... or are really stuck with something in your life ... your dreams are just itching to show you a possible answer or a better way. Your dreams will hassle and harass you by sending recurring messages or you'll have dreams with a recurring theme until you take notice. It's like having your own personal Alert System.
10. Dreams give you the edge -- You can be totally "in the know" with regard to any circumstance in your life right now. Is somebody around you not being totally honest or giving you the true picture? What is really going on? What outcomes could you expect and what opportunities and obstacles are there ahead of you? If you really take the time to write your dreams down and interpret them you'll have the edge over others who don't have this powerful information. And you'll be able to better navigate your journey and solve your problems to give you the best possible outcome.
About the Author
Diane de Villiers is author of the Dream Journey Guide - a step-by-step, teach-yourself dream interpretation e-course. You can learn to make sense of your dreams yourself in minutes with the Dream Journey Guide. For more information and a free Preview copy of the guide go to: www.secrets-of-dream-interpretation.com.
Top | Home | Message Board | Site Info & Rules | Report Site Problems
Thanks to Cauldron Sponsors
(Sponsor The Cauldron!)
Cheap Web Hosting Report | Pagan & Magick Supplies
Download Hundreds of Magic Spells