The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
January 24, 2021, 11:42:25 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 24, 2021, 11:42:25 am

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Download Hundreds and Hundreds of Spells  (Read 10109 times)
RandallS
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:October 30, 2020, 08:18:05 am
United States United States

Religion: Hellenic Pagan
TCN ID: ADMIN

Blog entries (0)

« Topic Start: November 08, 2009, 07:12:33 pm »

The Hosts have collected hundreds of spells from the Internet over the last 15 years, most of which cannot be put on the Spell Grimoire on this site due to time, space, or other constraints. If you cannot find the spells you want in our Spell Grimoire (or elsewhere on the web -- try googling), you can obtain a zipped collection of the text files with most of the webmaster's collection of spells for your own use -- over 1.5 megs of text files containing hundreds and hundreds of spells. Here are some of the files included:

over 275K of love spells
over 200K of healing spells
over 150K of herbal spells
over 140K of protection spells
over 100K of money spells
over 60K of "wishing" spells
over 50K of "reversing spells"
over 30K of luck spells
and files full of justice spells, glamour spells, poppet spells,
banishing spells, employment spells, lost things spells and more

A Few of the Spells Included

Here are just a few of the spells included in this collection:

Banish Lovers Jealousy
House Blessing
Break the Powers of a Spell
Remove Curses
To Rid a Room of Evil
Candle Sleep Spell
Happiness Spell
Promotion Spell
To Lose Your Troubles
Unwanted Habit Spell
Seashell Healing Spell
To Banish Pain
Herbal Magic
Money Jar
Win at Law Spell
Finding Spell
Undo Love Spell
To Attract True Love
Bring Back My Lover Spell
Lust Potion
Love and Lust Spell
To Reunite Parted Lovers
Charm for a Happy Marriage
To Enflame Desire
Spell for Luck
Money Come Soon Spell
Money Doubling Spell
Green Devil Money Back Spell
Silver Success Spell
To Protect an Object
Oil Magic
Harmony in the Workplace Charm
To Bind an Enemy
Wishing Powder
Spell to Bind Bullies
To Make an Enemy into a Friend
To Drive Away Evil
To Break a Streak of Bad Luck
To Banish an Unwelcome Entity
To Conjure Spirits
Self Empowerment Spell
Lovers Truth Spell
Truth Revealed Spell
Rain Spell
To Get What You Want

Important Notes

* While not all the spells in this collection are of the "cause no possible harm" variety, there are no death spells or other spells designed to solely cause harm. If you are looking for "black magic" this is not the spell collection for you.
* We make no claims about the effectiveness of spells provided. These spells are simply ones the Hosts have collected over the years.

These spell files are plain ascii text (which can be read with programs like Notepad and Wordpad -- and similar programs included with other operating systems). Many of these files are pasted captures of spells from web sites that have not been available since the late 1990s. These files are not formatted for "pretty", but are quite readable. They are in English.

Bonus Extras

Also included in the file with all these spells are copies of several texts on Chaos magic, eleven lessons on magick, a pdf copy of the Long Lost Friend (a book of American folk spells and charms from the 1800s) and a copy of The Ancient Book of Formulas (formulas for many magical incenses, oils, and powders).

Donate $25 to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund and this Huge Collection of Spells is Yours

You can get a zipped file containing all these spells in text files for a US$25.00 donation to The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum. Your donation helps the Hosts pay the huge bills resulting from oral cancer.

As many of you know, LyricFox is recovering from oral cancer and Lyric and Randall are some of the 40 to 50 million people in the US who do not have health insurance and do not qualify for government aid as we live in Texas and have no children. The cancer treatments and related expenses have cost over $110,000 so far. While over half of this has been absorbed by hospital foundations and the like, we still owe a lot of it. Your donation to obtain this collection of spells will help pay these bills and our ongoing expenses. Thank you very much and we hope you find these spells useful.

To obtain this file, visit the link below. This will take you to a Paypal form where you can make your donation. Be sure your email program/web mail site is set to accept mail from any address at ecauldron.com so the results email will reach you. You should receive an email telling you how to download a copy of the zipped file of spells (if you do not, use the report a problem link at the bottom of any TC Web page to report that you did not get your download info.) Note that this email is sent manually by the webmaster and usually takes no more than 2 business days (after Paypal clears your donation payment) -- most of the time, the webmaster will email you the information as soon as he next checks email, which he usually does several times a day.

Donate $25
Donate $25 to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund and get hundreds and hundreds of spells (and extras) (Via Paypal)

SPECIAL NOTEDonate Any Amount

If you want to donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund but would like to give more or less than $25, you can by using this link where you can fill in the amount you would like to give. Any donation of $25 or more via this link will get you the spell collection as well.

Donate An Amount of Your Choice to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund (Via Paypal)

Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog - Forum] -- Out Of Print & Out Of Style Tabletop Roleplaying Games
Software Gadgets Blog -- Interesting Software, Mostly Free
Cheap Web Hosting -- Find an Affordable Web Host

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Marilyn (ABSENTMINDED)
Assistant Board Coordinator
Senior Staff
High Adept Member
Last Login:February 06, 2013, 08:12:28 pm
Canada Canada

Religion: free-flowing animist, Dudeist Priest
TCN ID: Absentminded

Blog entries (11)

« Reply #1: November 08, 2009, 08:06:17 pm »

I saw this in the newsletter and it is very much something I want to do after the expense of moving and setting up is done with (as in, a Christmas present for myself).  My problem is that Paypal is not working for me lately, and other internet methods of payments have not been working for me across borders.  When I am able to do this will it be possible for you to give me a physical address to send a money order to?  I can send you an e-mail to let you know when I have the funds and mail it to wherever you want.

This might be something other international members (who are as incompetent with internet buying as i am) might need as well, so letting people know whether they can ask you for an address or P.O. box, and where to e-mail you to ask for it (although I guess the TC email function would work for that) might be something to think about.

Absent

"There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure."
- Jack E. Leonard

Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light.

Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in

L Cohen
Star
Message Board Coordinator
Senior Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:January 12, 2013, 08:36:08 am

Religion: Hellenic Reconstructionist
TCN ID: star

Etcetera, Whatever

Blog entries (0)

ilaynay starcr
« Reply #2: November 08, 2009, 08:52:10 pm »

My problem is that Paypal is not working for me lately, and other internet methods of payments have not been working for me across borders.  When I am able to do this will it be possible for you to give me a physical address to send a money order to?

I hesitate to bring this up, because I'm afraid it might make you feel bad about a previous transaction, which I don't want to do, but in the interest of helping skirt future problems--money orders may not work well either.  Sad  According to our local banks, apparently, international money orders are enough trouble for them to process that they won't do so for anything under a couple hundred dollars.

Things might be different in Texas, I don't know--but it's probably worth Randall and Lyric checking with their bank before doing this.  If that won't work and Paypal isn't working either...  I'm not sure what to suggest.  Is it possible your bank might have some kind of suggestion about how to handle it?   Undecided

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced."
-- Aart Van Der Leeuw

Main Blog:  Star's Journal of Random Thoughts
Religious Blog:  The Song and the Flame
I can also now be found on Goodreads.
RandallS
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #3: November 08, 2009, 10:03:29 pm »

When I am able to do this will it be possible for you to give me a physical address to send a money order to?  I can send you an e-mail to let you know when I have the funds and mail it to wherever you want.

International Postal Money Orders are no problem as the Post Office will cash them even if the bank doesn't want to. Email me or PM me for an address.

Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog - Forum] -- Out Of Print & Out Of Style Tabletop Roleplaying Games
Marilyn (ABSENTMINDED)
Senior Staff
High Adept Member
Canada Canada

Blog entries (11)

« Reply #4: November 08, 2009, 10:13:17 pm »

I had no idea!  I think it must be different with personal cheques, or at least it is with my bank, since I just cashed a small one that came from the states (my story) with no problems.  It might not work well in the other direction, though, especially since i don't use cheques enough to order them.  My bank just prints me up two or three when I need them.

I think I had better try reconciling with Paypal, then.  I'll hunt up the money order receipt and cancel it, since it's within six months, and test out my paypal with you.  It might take a bit, since I'm in the middle of moving household and don't know where anything is right now.

I think (hope) that anything I've sent before this last was when Paypal was co-operating.  I don't remember buying too many international money orders lately, at any rate.

Marilyn (yes, I'm embarrassed, but I'm glad to know not to consider that an option now)

- Jack E. Leonard

L Cohen
Marilyn (ABSENTMINDED)
Senior Staff
High Adept Member
Canada Canada

Blog entries (11)

« Reply #5: November 08, 2009, 10:18:45 pm »

International Postal Money Orders are no problem as the Post Office will cash them even if the bank doesn't want to. Email me or PM me for an address.

Will do.  And since you said 'or PM' that's what I'll use.  I won't lose the address if it's in my PM box, the way I might if it's in my email or I write it down in my current disorganized state.

I will also remember to change my address on the staff list.  I never got around to it when I moved here, but I had a 'forward' order in place for most of the year I've been here and will have a long-term one again.

Marilyn

- Jack E. Leonard

L Cohen
Marilyn (ABSENTMINDED)
Senior Staff
High Adept Member
Canada Canada

Blog entries (11)

« Reply #6: November 08, 2009, 10:35:07 pm »

Got it.  And saved it to my inbox.  Expect to hear from me in a few weeks.

Y'know, I think it's the texts I'm really looking forward to, and the stuff from the '90s message boards.  I didn't have internet then and so much stuff has just disappeared.  (or hidden itself really really well).

The combination of getting all that and helping you and Lyric out in however small a way is irresistible. Cheesy

Marilyn

- Jack E. Leonard

L Cohen
Star
Senior Staff
Grand Adept Member

Etcetera, Whatever

Blog entries (0)

ilaynay starcr
« Reply #7: November 09, 2009, 05:43:28 am »

Oh.  I didn't have any idea they'd do that.  I never thought to look to the post office for that kind of thing--I just figured, money orders go to banks, you know.  Hrm.  OK, well, now I know if the situation ever arises again.   Embarrassed

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced."
-- Aart Van Der Leeuw

Star
Senior Staff
Grand Adept Member

Etcetera, Whatever

Blog entries (0)

ilaynay starcr
« Reply #8: November 09, 2009, 05:45:45 am »

I think I had better try reconciling with Paypal, then.  I'll hunt up the money order receipt and cancel it, since it's within six months, and test out my paypal with you.  It might take a bit, since I'm in the middle of moving household and don't know where anything is right now.

Please don't worry too much about it.  If you want to use me as a guinea pig to make sure Paypal's working again, that's fine, but the money itself isn't a big deal.

Marilyn (yes, I'm embarrassed, but I'm glad to know not to consider that an option now)

I'm embarrassed too now; I had no idea there was any option other than the bank for cashing money orders.   Tongue

-- Aart Van Der Leeuw

RandallS
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #9: November 12, 2009, 12:54:59 pm »

If anyone was thinking of getting some spells, today (12 Nov) would be a great day to do so. I just discovered I'm $30 short on money to pay a doctor bill due tomorrow (so Lyric can see said doctor) with no money coming in until the 20th. I'm sure I can find $5 in change around the house, but not $30. ::sigh:: I hate months where paydays and bill dates aren't in sync.

Randall
tooby1
Last Login:February 01, 2010, 10:22:45 am

Religion: christion

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #10: November 26, 2009, 01:34:46 am »

I saw this in the newsletter and it is very much something I want to do after the expense of moving and setting up is done with (as in, a Christmas present for myself).  My problem is that Paypal is not working for me lately, and other internet methods of payments have not been working for me across borders.  When I am able to do this will it be possible for you to give me a physical address to send a money order to?  I can send you an e-mail to let you know when I have the funds and mail it to wherever you want.

This might be something other international members (who are as incompetent with internet buying as i am) might need as well, so letting people know whether they can ask you for an address or P.O. box, and where to e-mail you to ask for it (although I guess the TC email function would work for that) might be something to think about.

Absent

Thanks for sharing these files here in this thread.

*Link Removed*
Marilyn (ABSENTMINDED)
Senior Staff
High Adept Member
Canada Canada

Blog entries (11)

« Reply #11: December 04, 2009, 06:58:27 am »

Got it.  And saved it to my inbox.  Expect to hear from me in a few weeks.

I should be sending that out today if I can get to the post office.  I'll be trying the international postal money order thing - Paypal still doesn't believe I'm me, but when I try to register a new account it wants to tie it to my already existing one, which it won't access because I'm not me.

I think I'm just going to abandon that account and open one in Menno's name instead.  I manage both accounts anyway - it really doesn't matter which one I send payments out of.

Marilyn

- Jack E. Leonard

L Cohen
RandallS
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #12: December 04, 2009, 07:46:04 am »

I should be sending that out today if I can get to the post office.  I'll be trying the international postal money order thing - Paypal still doesn't believe I'm me, but when I try to register a new account it wants to tie it to my already existing one, which it won't access because I'm not me.

SIGH on Paypal. However, an International Postal Money Order payable in US Dollars should work fine.

I think I'm just going to abandon that account and open one in Menno's name instead.  I manage both accounts anyway - it really doesn't matter which one I send payments out of.

Sometimes working around big companies that don't respond to problems is the only way to get anything done.

Randall

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)