The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
January 27, 2022, 11:52:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 27, 2022, 11:52:13 am

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Conjure Cookbook: Making Magic with Oils, Incense, Powders and Baths  (Read 5863 times) Average Rating: 0
RandallS
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:October 30, 2020, 08:18:05 am
United States United States

Religion: Hellenic Pagan
TCN ID: ADMIN

Blog entries (0)

« Topic Start: March 25, 2010, 11:33:40 am »

Title: The Conjure Cookbook: Making Magic with Oils, Incense, Powders and Baths
Author(s): Talia Felix
Publisher: CreateSpace
Publication Date: February 23, 2010
ISBN: 1450573177
ISBN-13: 978-1450573177
Current Price and More Info from Amazon

Description:
Ever wondered what goes into Goona Goona oil? Wanted to know how to make your own Kiss Me Quick floor wash? In this easy to use formulary you can find recipes for almost 200 different conjure formulas according to old-fashioned methods. Instructions, history and tables of substitution are all included. Make some magic with The Conjure Cookbook. It is a brand new formulary of traditional conjure style recipes!

Included are formulas for famous mixtures such as --

Come To Me
Van Van
Bend Over
Follow Me Boy
Special Oil #20
Controlling
Goofer Dust
Road Opener
Hot Foot
Fiery Wall of Protection
Attraction
Spell Breaker
Cast Off Evil
Peace
Lady Luck
Money Drawing

...And many, many more!

Special Notes:
From the Author: Contains recipes and formulas that include the following: 7 Herb Bath, 9 Herb Bath, Abramelin Incense and Oil, Chinese Wash, Four Thieves Vinegar, Goofer Dust, Jinx Removing Salt, Kyphi Incense, Notre Dame and Peace Waters, Special Oil No. 20, War Water, 7 Holy Spirits, Ancient Wisdom, Angel, Attraction, Banishing, Beauty, Bend Over, Beneficial Dream, Better Business, Black Cat, Blessing, Block Buster, Breakup, Buddha, Calming, Can't Stay Away, Candle, Cast Off Evil, Cleansing, Clearance, Cleo May, Come To Me, Commanding, Communication, Confusion, Conjure, Controlling, Convince, Courage, Court Case, Crown of Success, Cut and Clear, D.U.M.E., Dark Arts, Divine, Dixie Love, Double-Action, Drawing, Earth, Easy Life, Exorcism, Fantasy, Fast Luck, Fiery Command, Fiery Wall of Protection, Fire of Love, Follow Me Boy/Girl, Fortune Teller, French Love, Friendship, Gambler's, Glow of Attraction, Gold and Silver, Good Luck, Goona Goona, Happy Home, Has No Hanna, Healing, Helping Hand, High Altar, Holy, Hot Foot, Hummingbird, I Dominate My Man/Woman, Irresistable, Jinx Killer, Jockey Club, John the Conqueror, Keep Away Evil, King Solomon, Kiss Me Quick, Lady Luck, Lodestone, Look Me Over, Love, Love Breaker, Lucky Profit, Marriage, Master, Mind Bender, Miracle, Money Drawing, Money Stay With Me, Most Powerful, Mystic Rites, New Life, No One But Me, Peace, Please Me Always, Positive Energy, Power, Prosperity, Psychic Vision, Quick Money, Reconciliation, Restless, Return To Me, Reversing, Road Opener, Run Devil Run, Safe Travel, Separation, Sex Bomb, Showers of Gold, Stay With Me, Steady Work, Tranquility, Uncrossing, Understanding, Victory, Wealthy Way, Witch's, Zodiac, and many others.

Legal Notes: Some description text and item pictures in this post may come from Amazon.com and are used by permission. The Cauldron is an Amazon Affiliate and purchases made through the Amazon links in this message help support The Cauldron.

Discussion and reviews of this book are welcome in this thread. If you've read the book, please tell us what you think of it and why.

Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog - Forum] -- Out Of Print & Out Of Style Tabletop Roleplaying Games
Software Gadgets Blog -- Interesting Software, Mostly Free
Cheap Web Hosting -- Find an Affordable Web Host

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

EU Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. By using this site you consent to their use.