The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
January 22, 2021, 01:24:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 22, 2021, 01:24:52 am

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: What can you throw on the ground to keep children and teenagers, adults away?  (Read 11861 times)
Ellen M.
Adept Member
Last Login:February 17, 2013, 08:34:24 pm
United States United States

Religion: ADF - UU - eclectic Wiccan - devotee of Brighid

Go, then - there are other worlds than these.

Blog entries (0)

Ellen MacInnis lellenator

Ignore
« Reply #15: June 15, 2011, 12:15:47 am »

Male fox urine, sprinkled on the ground during a full moon, is a useful deterrent. Check your local hunting store. Some sell deer urine too, but that doesn't work very well as a deterrent.

Is there a difference in smell or energetic properties?

Sage and Starshine: My new Pagan blog about Druidry, witchcraft, Brighid, and everything in between. -- 14th post 6/1/11

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

FairyWhispers
Apprentice
Last Login:June 15, 2011, 03:01:22 am

Religion: Wicca

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #16: June 15, 2011, 02:37:11 am »

Is there a difference in smell or energetic properties?

Yes. The male fox urine is noxious and has a "keep away!" energy. Most deer urine sold in hunting stores is from a female in heat so it has more of a "come hither" attraction vibe.
spoOk
Master Member
Last Login:November 03, 2011, 01:16:00 am
Canada Canada

Religion: pagan?

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #17: June 15, 2011, 04:47:31 am »

I missed that you have 'catholic' in your religion field.

How about petition candles? If you turn to saints at all in your believes.
I know that in Hoodoo there is a great tradition to call on saints, burn candles and say prayers or psalms over it.

Maybe you can find something there for protection.

(You might want to check out luckymojo.com, they have loads of information on their page - and of course offer all the necessary supplies too.)
The only problem with foot track magic is making sure it only targets the intended victims.

if YOU know where you put down your marks then YOU can avoid crossing them,but what about innocents or the police should they come to investigate?
please if you do try using anything be sure you researched how to makesure it only effects the intended targets,like some way to specify that what your laying down only will effect those wishing small critters Ill will,or something.

Phoenixgoddess
Senior Newbie
Last Login:June 17, 2011, 08:30:57 am
Australia Australia

Religion: wiccan

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #18: June 15, 2011, 04:59:28 am »

The only problem with foot track magic is making sure it only targets the intended victims.

if YOU know where you put down your marks then YOU can avoid crossing them,but what about innocents or the police should they come to investigate?
please if you do try using anything be sure you researched how to makesure it only effects the intended targets,like some way to specify that what your laying down only will effect those wishing small critters Ill will,or something.

Good point however if you know hoodoo then the theory is that because you name the intended victim/s then stepping in a 'mess' will not affect anyone else such as the police or animals.
for example, you wish to get rid of a neighbor who is not a nice person, may be beating his wife. You lay the mess, naming him. then no matter if the wife or visitors walk through the mess they won't be affected.

"Always be yourself... because the people that matter, don't mind and the people that do mind, don't matter".
Aurelian
Apprentice
Last Login:July 01, 2011, 01:45:55 am

Religion: High(ly Medicated) Episcopagan

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #19: June 15, 2011, 07:21:08 am »

I am wondering what liquid or product I can throw on the ground, pavement and in the woods to keep the children and teenagers, and adults away from the areas? They try to hurt cats and other animals as well as people that unfortunately walk by them..

I need peace of mind what to do about the situation short of calling the police..

thank you Sad

Hey Beth, have you had any luck with the situation?  I got to thinking about how I would deal with that specific problem, but hopefully you've had a good bit of luck resolving it Smiley  I saw you posted in the beginning of May, and a lot can happen in a month and a half.

"'Tis an awkward thing to play with souls,
And matter enough to save one's own:
Yet think of my friend, and the burning coals
He played with for bits of stone!"
-Robert Browning, "A Light Woman"
Melamphoros
Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:March 28, 2015, 11:01:26 pm

Religion: Informed Eclectic with Hellenic Overtones
TCN ID: Melamphoros

Kiss My Scythe

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #20: June 15, 2011, 10:52:48 am »

Hey Beth, have you had any luck with the situation?  I got to thinking about how I would deal with that specific problem, but hopefully you've had a good bit of luck resolving it Smiley  I saw you posted in the beginning of May, and a lot can happen in a month and a half.

Correction:  She posted in the beginning of May 2010.  She hasn't been here since May 2, 2010.

*grumbles at the thread necromancy*

Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you will make a great sandwich.
My Spiritual Blog
Jubes
Journeyman
Last Login:July 29, 2012, 07:34:54 pm
Canada Canada

Religion: N/A

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #21: June 15, 2011, 11:23:50 am »

Correction:  She posted in the beginning of May 2010.  She hasn't been here since May 2, 2010.

OH that  just  kinda makes you go HUMMMMMmmmm I wonder what happened to her? Did they get her? Tie her  to a tree in the woods? The possibilities are endless!!!! Would be interesting to  know  thou it does seem kinda  strange the OP  posts asking for help and then  just disappears? 

Armed with  common sense and worldly ways.......
NyteShaed
Journeyman
Last Login:June 24, 2011, 10:55:38 am

Religion: Wicca

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #22: June 15, 2011, 12:21:09 pm »

I am wondering what liquid or product I can throw on the ground, pavement and in the woods to keep the children and teenagers, and adults away from the areas? They try to hurt cats and other animals as well as people that unfortunately walk by them..

I need peace of mind what to do about the situation short of calling the police..

thank you Sad

I have found Jenkem to be highly effective.  But you need to reapply it fairly often.
Aurelian
Apprentice
Last Login:July 01, 2011, 01:45:55 am

Religion: High(ly Medicated) Episcopagan

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #23: June 15, 2011, 01:20:15 pm »

Hah, makes me glad I wasn't the the one to necrotize the thread then.  But I did get to thinking what I would do, and hoping all turned out right for her...

"'Tis an awkward thing to play with souls,
And matter enough to save one's own:
Yet think of my friend, and the burning coals
He played with for bits of stone!"
-Robert Browning, "A Light Woman"

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)