The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
December 03, 2020, 05:31:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2020, 05:31:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Very Excited (candle magic)  (Read 1779 times)
Cybella
Master Member
Last Login:January 23, 2011, 10:38:37 pm
United States United States

Religion: Hearthwitch

Cybella Mathúin

Blog entries (0)

mensachick mensachickie

Ignore
« Topic Start: June 28, 2010, 03:29:34 am »

I dipped my toe back into the pool of candle magic.  It's been many years (2 or 3) since I've really practiced.  I even tried to go back to Church for a bit (didn't go particularly well), but was drawn back to the path.

I have a friend (through a yahoo group and facebook) who is waiting for test results back for her dog (mon or tues if anyone can spare energy, dog's name is KaiBo).  So I thought I'd try a little candle magic for the best possible result, and the fastest and most painless resolution for all involved.  I've always been a fan of candle magic, it's relatively easy and, at least I've found it, extremely powerful.  Last time I tried maybe 3 years ago, I was just not in a good place, and ended up so drained I could hardly get out of bed.  

This morning when I got home I inscribed the candle, and said 2 prayers one to the Lady (wasn't a specific diety but I kept thinking of Hecate), and the Lord (Cernunnos for some reason).  I lit it, the candle flame shot up and bright and tall, and about 5 minutes later my roommate poked her head in, wanting to know what I was doing.  She could feel the energy created.  It felt so good, like a huge weight had been lifted, like I had taken a big step.  And the energy for KaiBo, felt warm and loving and powerful.. and most definitely positive.  
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 07:52:43 am by Star, Reason: Making subject line more specific » Logged

Knowledge is Power, Power Corrupts, Study Hard, Be Evil!

There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect.
Ronald Reagan

There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder.
Ronald Reagan

We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
Ronald Reagan

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

CelticFrey
Apprentice
Last Login:August 13, 2010, 08:04:37 am
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Religion: Wicca

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #1: July 13, 2010, 12:25:50 pm »

I dipped my toe back into the pool of candle magic.  It's been many years (2 or 3) since I've really practiced.  I even tried to go back to Church for a bit (didn't go particularly well), but was drawn back to the path.

I have a friend (through a yahoo group and facebook) who is waiting for test results back for her dog (mon or tues if anyone can spare energy, dog's name is KaiBo).  So I thought I'd try a little candle magic for the best possible result, and the fastest and most painless resolution for all involved.  I've always been a fan of candle magic, it's relatively easy and, at least I've found it, extremely powerful.  Last time I tried maybe 3 years ago, I was just not in a good place, and ended up so drained I could hardly get out of bed.  

This morning when I got home I inscribed the candle, and said 2 prayers one to the Lady (wasn't a specific diety but I kept thinking of Hecate), and the Lord (Cernunnos for some reason).  I lit it, the candle flame shot up and bright and tall, and about 5 minutes later my roommate poked her head in, wanting to know what I was doing.  She could feel the energy created.  It felt so good, like a huge weight had been lifted, like I had taken a big step.  And the energy for KaiBo, felt warm and loving and powerful.. and most definitely positive.  

Wow! that's amazing, it's when stuff like that happens that you really realize where you belong (spiritually)... I love to hear of things like this. My blessings go out to KaiBo, all the way from England to the US. xx

The Universe is the dealer of energy and everyone will get their fair share.
Cybella
Master Member
Last Login:January 23, 2011, 10:38:37 pm
United States United States

Religion: Hearthwitch

Cybella Mathúin

Blog entries (0)

mensachick mensachickie

Ignore
« Reply #2: July 13, 2010, 12:45:14 pm »

Wow! that's amazing, it's when stuff like that happens that you really realize where you belong (spiritually)... I love to hear of things like this. My blessings go out to KaiBo, all the way from England to the US. xx

Thanks I was quite excited  Grin

and I will let my friend know about Kai bo, she hasn't said much about it but did say that he seems to be feeling better

Knowledge is Power, Power Corrupts, Study Hard, Be Evil!

There are no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect.
Ronald Reagan

There are no great limits to growth because there are no limits of human intelligence, imagination, and wonder.
Ronald Reagan

We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the lawbreaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is accountable for his actions.
Ronald Reagan

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

EU Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. By using this site you consent to their use.