The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
October 26, 2020, 02:17:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2020, 02:17:15 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Christine O'Donnell, "I Am Not a Witch.", "I Am You."  (Read 20322 times)
Vermillion
Journeyman
Last Login:December 29, 2013, 04:32:42 pm
United States United States

Religion: Witchcraft Practitioner- Naturist

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Topic Start: October 04, 2010, 10:18:17 pm »

This woman just can't seem to her brain in motion before opening her mouth. "I am not a witch. I am YOU.", doesn't make any sense, it's almost like she doesn't believe there are witches out here.......

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2010/10/christine-odonnell-ad-i-am-not-a-witch.html

No, Christine, you're not me, I'm not completely nuts.................

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

LyricFox
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:September 04, 2011, 02:39:11 pm

Religion: Lapsed Hellenic Reconstructionist

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #1: October 04, 2010, 10:27:12 pm »

This woman just can't seem to her brain in motion before opening her mouth. "I am not a witch. I am YOU.", doesn't make any sense, it's almost like she doesn't believe there are witches out here.......

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2010/10/christine-odonnell-ad-i-am-not-a-witch.html

ROFL...I was just about to post this.

Considering some of the weird ass things she said, I can only imagine how the next 30 days' ad campaign will be.

"I am not a masturbator..."

Visit The Breast Cancer Site & Click to fund free Mammograms
Hosts' Store: Doxy's Bazaar (w/Pagan Items)
Need Web Hosting? See The Cheap Web Hosting Report
Vermillion
Journeyman

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #2: October 04, 2010, 10:32:19 pm »

ROFL...I was just about to post this.

Considering some of the weird ass things she said, I can only imagine how the next 30 days' ad campaign will be.

"I am not a masturbator..."

I will never quite get over the "scientists have mice with fully functioning human brains" bit. I mean really, where do they dig these people up from? How many of them are there, can we just nuke their hives from space.....it's the only way to be sure!  Grin
Melamphoros
Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:March 28, 2015, 11:01:26 pm

Religion: Informed Eclectic with Hellenic Overtones
TCN ID: Melamphoros

Kiss My Scythe

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #3: October 04, 2010, 10:35:06 pm »

Am I the only one here that thinks she is the gift that keeps on giving?  She is quite possibly the most entertaining political candidate to appear on the national stage in a while.  And when Palin picks her as her running mate in 2012, I am going to watch the late night comedy shows every night because it would be the only thing that would keep me from killing myself.

Christine, you are not me.  I'm not in denial about my insanity and I even put it to constructive use.

Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you will make a great sandwich.
My Spiritual Blog
Vermillion
Journeyman

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #4: October 04, 2010, 10:49:53 pm »

Am I the only one here that thinks she is the gift that keeps on giving?  She is quite possibly the most entertaining political candidate to appear on the national stage in a while.  And when Palin picks her as her running mate in 2012, I am going to watch the late night comedy shows every night because it would be the only thing that would keep me from killing myself.

Christine, you are not me.  I'm not in denial about my insanity and I even put it to constructive use.

She's certainly the most entertaining since Palin was up for VP, that's for sure, and yes, the two of them will be like Lloyd and Harry from Dumb and Dumber. It's probably the only way Obama could win a second term at this point, because without a complete trainwreck on the Rep. side again, I don't think he can.
LyricFox
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #5: October 04, 2010, 10:51:16 pm »

I will never quite get over the "scientists have mice with fully functioning human brains" bit. I mean really, where do they dig these people up from? How many of them are there, can we just nuke their hives from space.....it's the only way to be sure!  Grin

All I've read is the headline, but apparently she had access to some top secret documentation about China taking over the US.

(via Walmart, is my guess.)

LyricFox
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #6: October 04, 2010, 10:52:57 pm »

All I've read is the headline, but apparently she had access to some top secret documentation about China taking over the US.

Link to Benen's blog because I'm too lazy to find it anywhere else.
http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2010_10/025974.php

Vermillion
Journeyman

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #7: October 04, 2010, 10:56:23 pm »

This one?
http://politics.usnews.com/news/articles/2010/10/04/odonnell-said-china-plotting-to-take-over-us.html

It's amazing how much crazy is oozing out of the pores of this woman. About the only information she's privy to is likely the stuff spoon fed to her by pranksters who snicker behind her back because she's a complete loon. Grin
Collinsky
Adept Member
Last Login:July 03, 2011, 11:33:09 pm

Religion: Celtic/Heathen, ADF, UU
TCN ID: Collinsky

I was made from the ninefold elements...

Blog entries (0)

Collinsky CollinskyCo

Ignore
« Reply #8: October 05, 2010, 12:27:52 am »

Maybe she's on to something, because she makes me believe that they have humans with fully functioning mouse brains...

~*~Colleen~*~
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.
http://colleenrachelle.livejournal.com/
"Let's not confuse your inability to comprehend what I do with my ability to do it."
Dragondaughter
Adept Member
Last Login:November 18, 2011, 01:40:56 am

Religion: Work in progress, seasoned with insanity..

How do I get there from here?

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #9: October 05, 2010, 12:38:25 am »

Maybe she's on to something, because she makes me believe that they have humans with fully functioning mouse brains...

LMAO!!! Soooo glad I'm not drinking anything. Wink

Yeah.... She definitely isn't anything like me. I'm not even sure where to start with this one.

Practicing...? No, experiencing Spiritual ADD for 20+ years...yeah that's it... sigh. Wink

"To understand the things that are at our door is the best preparation for understanding those things that lie beyond." Hypatia of Alexandria
RandallS
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:October 08, 2020, 10:47:08 am

Religion: Hellenic Pagan
TCN ID: ADMIN

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #10: October 05, 2010, 07:46:07 am »

Yeah.... She definitely isn't anything like me. I'm not even sure where to start with this one.

What? You mean you don't believe that scientists have made mice with fulling functioning human brains?... Wait a minute. Perhaps she means mice with brains that function as well as hers?  That would at least be slightly more believable.

Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog - Forum] -- Out Of Print & Out Of Style Tabletop Roleplaying Games
Software Gadgets Blog -- Interesting Software, Mostly Free
Cheap Web Hosting -- Find an Affordable Web Host
Dragondaughter
Adept Member
Last Login:November 18, 2011, 01:40:56 am

Religion: Work in progress, seasoned with insanity..

How do I get there from here?

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #11: October 05, 2010, 08:38:09 am »

What? You mean you don't believe that scientists have made mice with fulling functioning human brains?... Wait a minute. Perhaps she means mice with brains that function as well as hers?  That would at least be slightly more believable.

Lol, that would be more believable, but from what I've seen and read about this woman, the mice may have the upper hand. Wink Honey, I shrunk the kids comes to mind every time I hear this....

Practicing...? No, experiencing Spiritual ADD for 20+ years...yeah that's it... sigh. Wink

"To understand the things that are at our door is the best preparation for understanding those things that lie beyond." Hypatia of Alexandria
veggiewolf
Adept Member
Last Login:November 14, 2014, 01:04:25 pm

Religion: Hoer of Onions / FlameKeeper
TCN ID: veggiewolf

Stop it, or I'll bury you alive in a box.

Blog entries (8)

veggiewolf morningwolfe

Ignore
« Reply #12: October 05, 2010, 10:44:44 am »

What? You mean you don't believe that scientists have made mice with fulling functioning human brains?... Wait a minute. Perhaps she means mice with brains that function as well as hers?  That would at least be slightly more believable.

At this point, she might have me convinced that she is a mouse with a partially functioning brain...but it isn't a human one.

Ask me about FlameKeeping!

"I can't take HIS money; I can't print MY OWN money.  Why don't I just lay down and die?" - Homer Simpson
"My dream has been shattered into shards of a broken dream!" - Homer Simpson
Sekhmet's Servant
Journeyman
Last Login:February 20, 2011, 01:00:05 am

Religion: Celtic Reconstructionist/Hard Polytheist

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #13: October 07, 2010, 10:45:55 am »

To late, O'Donnell, the China has taken over things....go to wal-mart. This woman is a complete loony and I would hate if she became Vice President or something. I swear if Palin and O'Donnell are running for office I will so vote to re-elect Obama, at least he doesn't have stupid ads and shoot wolves. Personally things have gone downhill if we don't have good people running for these offices.
Darkhawk
Chief Mux Wizard
Staff
Adept Member
Last Login:January 20, 2020, 08:24:45 pm

Religion: Kemetic Feri Discordian

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #14: October 07, 2010, 01:30:00 pm »

YOu know, if she ran her campaign with all the sound bites as REM lyrics she might make more sense.

("Life.  It's bigger.  It's bigger than you, and you are not me!")

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)

EU Cookie Notice: This site uses cookies. By using this site you consent to their use.