The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
November 29, 2021, 04:01:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 29, 2021, 04:01:53 am

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1st Annual TC WInter Holiday Card Exchange  (Read 17554 times)
omoyemaya
Master Member
Last Login:April 13, 2011, 12:27:33 pm
Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S.

Religion: Santeria and Boricua bohique path

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #15: November 20, 2010, 11:02:34 pm »

Hi, Cauldronites.

As has been suggested by a couple of members in the Holidays thread, The Cauldron will be doing a Winter Holiday Card Exchange for the first time this year.

PMed you as well. This will be jolly good fun. By the by anybody who gets me, Virgin Islands typically is standard US postage.

Please help my babies with a click.

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Aster Breo
SIG Coordinator
Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:January 29, 2013, 09:32:22 pm
United States United States

Religion: Feral Brighideach
TCN ID: Aster Breo

Blog entries (0)

~
« Reply #16: November 20, 2010, 11:06:15 pm »

I'm just bumping this thread to remind y'all to let me know if you're interested in participating in the card exchange.

If you want to play, read through this thread for the instructions, and let me know BY NOVEMBER 30.

I've gotten a really good response so far, although I'm not keeping count, but I think we have about 20 participants so far.   Cheesy

Questions?  Post them here, so I can answer them for everyone.

~ Aster

"The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place."  ~ George Bernard Shaw
Aster Breo
SIG Coordinator
Staff
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #17: November 27, 2010, 01:45:19 pm »

THREE DAYS LEFT to let me know if you're interested in participating in the card exchange.

If you want to play, read through this thread for the instructions, and let me know BY NOVEMBER 30.

The response so far has been very good.  I think this is going to be a lot of fun.   Cheesy

Questions?  Post them here, so I can answer them for everyone.

~ Aster

"The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place."  ~ George Bernard Shaw
Aster Breo
SIG Coordinator
Staff
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #18: November 29, 2010, 03:14:39 pm »

There's still time!!!  Grin

Tomorrow -- Friday, November 30, 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time US -- is the deadline for informing me that you want to participate in TC's First Ever Holiday Card Exchange.

If you contact me after the deadline, I will *try* to work you into the exchange, but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to.

Read through this thread for participation instructions. 

Please remember to tell me what name your card should be addressed to (real name or TC screen name) and whether you are OK with sending your card internationally (which will likely be more expensive than domestic mail).

Your contact information is confidential and will ONLY be shared with the person who will be sending your card to you.

Questions?  Post them here.

~ Aster

Autumn Twilight
Journeyman
Last Login:September 08, 2011, 12:06:43 pm

Religion: Pagan/unspecific

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #19: November 30, 2010, 01:21:31 am »

There's still time!!!  Grin

Tomorrow -- Friday, November 30, 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time US -- is the deadline for informing me that you want to participate in TC's First Ever Holiday Card Exchange.

If you contact me after the deadline, I will *try* to work you into the exchange, but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to.

Read through this thread for participation instructions. 

Please remember to tell me what name your card should be addressed to (real name or TC screen name) and whether you are OK with sending your card internationally (which will likely be more expensive than domestic mail).

Your contact information is confidential and will ONLY be shared with the person who will be sending your card to you.

Questions?  Post them here.

~ Aster

Are we there yet?! Are we there yet?! Are we there yet?!!!!?Huh  Grin Kiss Wink

~Dawna~
Aster Breo
SIG Coordinator
Staff
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #20: November 30, 2010, 10:44:18 am »

Are we there yet?! Are we there yet?! Are we there yet?!!!!?Huh  Grin Kiss Wink

Almost.  We have about 11 more hours.

Don't make me pull this thread over!   Wink

sparrow125
Master Member
Last Login:July 19, 2011, 06:21:33 pm

Religion: pagan

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #21: November 30, 2010, 05:59:09 pm »

Almost.  We have about 11 more hours.

Oh it is ON! My kitchen shall quake in fear for its cleanliness as I get out... The Construction Paper! *maniacal laughter*
Aster Breo
SIG Coordinator
Staff
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #22: November 30, 2010, 06:11:50 pm »

LAST CALL!

Please let me know TONIGHT if you want to participate in the Holiday Card Exchange.

If you're interested, read through this thread for instructions.  Or post here with your questions.   Smiley

~ Aster

alleyesonazarath
Master Member
Last Login:June 09, 2011, 08:27:09 am

Religion: Vanir influenced mystic with druidic tendencies

Blog entries (0)

Alleyesonazarath Base

Ignore
« Reply #23: November 30, 2010, 09:09:41 pm »

Oh it is ON! My kitchen shall quake in fear for its cleanliness as I get out... The Construction Paper! *maniacal laughter*

Let me just add this: there is a lot I can do with a saw and some spare time...  Wink

This post was brought to you by a college student that likes to soundeth profoundeth.

Are you bored, and would like to be bothered? Add me on Facebook, at  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000683767548#!/profile.php?id=100000683767548
Ellen M.
Adept Member
Last Login:February 17, 2013, 08:34:24 pm

Religion: ADF - UU - eclectic Wiccan - devotee of Brighid

Go, then - there are other worlds than these.

Blog entries (0)

Ellen MacInnis lellenator

Ignore
« Reply #24: November 30, 2010, 09:14:46 pm »

LAST CALL!

Please let me know TONIGHT if you want to participate in the Holiday Card Exchange.

If you're interested, read through this thread for instructions.  Or post here with your questions.   Smiley

~ Aster

I'm pretty sure I PM'd you with my address and all that, but just to be sure, I'd like to be on the list. Cheesy

Sage and Starshine: My new Pagan blog about Druidry, witchcraft, Brighid, and everything in between. -- 14th post 6/1/11
Aster Breo
SIG Coordinator
Staff
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #25: November 30, 2010, 09:31:49 pm »

I'm pretty sure I PM'd you with my address and all that, but just to be sure, I'd like to be on the list. Cheesy

Yes, I believe you did.

Tomorrow or Thursday, I'll go through the responses and make a list.  After I do the draw, I'll respond to each participant via PM or email, which ever they used to contact me.

Once that's done, hopefully on Friday, I'll post a note here, saying the assignments have gone out.  If I missed anyone, they can let me know and I'll still be able to fix it at that point.

So, stay tuned to this thread.   Cheesy

~ Aster

Aster Breo
SIG Coordinator
Staff
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #26: December 05, 2010, 05:05:50 pm »

To all card exchange participants:

Today was the day I was planning to get your recipient's information to you.  Unfortunately, I've been having some internet issues.  It's been really windy here for several days, and our electricity and our internet have been going in and out.  It seems like it might be stabilizing a little, so I might be able to get the work done this evening.

You can, of course, go ahead and create or purchase your cards, so you're ready to go.  I should be able to get the info out no later then Tuesday night.

I apologize for the delay!

~ Aster

Autumn Twilight
Journeyman

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #27: December 05, 2010, 10:27:36 pm »

To all card exchange participants:

Today was the day I was planning to get your recipient's information to you.  Unfortunately, I've been having some internet issues.  It's been really windy here for several days, and our electricity and our internet have been going in and out.  It seems like it might be stabilizing a little, so I might be able to get the work done this evening.

You can, of course, go ahead and create or purchase your cards, so you're ready to go.  I should be able to get the info out no later then Tuesday night.

I apologize for the delay!

~ Aster
No problem! Thanks for letting us know.  Smiley

~Dawna~
Aster Breo
SIG Coordinator
Staff
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #28: December 07, 2010, 12:26:22 am »

Hi, all.

I've just finished sending PMs to everyone who asked to participate in the card exchange.  We had a total of 25 people -- not bad for the first year.   Cheesy

If you contacted me by PM or email to ask to be included BUT you don't have a PM from me telling you who to send your card to, please PM me and let me know!

Thanks!

~ Aster

Autumn Twilight
Journeyman

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #29: December 09, 2010, 11:33:46 pm »

Hi, all.

I've just finished sending PMs to everyone who asked to participate in the card exchange.  We had a total of 25 people -- not bad for the first year.   Cheesy

If you contacted me by PM or email to ask to be included BUT you don't have a PM from me telling you who to send your card to, please PM me and let me know!

Thanks!

~ Aster

Thank you!!! *clapping*  Grin

~Dawna~

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)