The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
April 06, 2020, 04:21:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 06, 2020, 04:21:01 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Online Book of Shadows  (Read 2468 times)
Derrick
Last Login:January 02, 2011, 05:00:45 pm
Canada Canada

Religion: pagan

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Topic Start: December 28, 2010, 11:48:36 pm »

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum, but not new to pagan forums as a whole.

My name is Derrick, I am a 19 (almost 20) year old pagan male living in Canada. I call myself a practitioner of northern tradition paganism, Odin, Loki, Frey and stuff like that.

I'm starting a project, and I'm looking to see if any of you may be interested in helping me Cheesy

I'm trying to create a large online book of shadows, it's called "The Repository."

I want it to be a large collection of spells, rituals, theories experiments information about correspondence, etc, etc, etc. I want to create an amazing resource for users of magick, or people who wish to learn more about all sorts of thing. I'm looking for people who want to write what I call "articles" they are just posts about a subject matter your knowledgeable on, or info you could dig up. The idea is to put as much information into one location as possible. There is a members section to the forum I've whipped up, but that's not my goal here.

I'm heard wonderful things about The Cauldron as a forum, and The Repository is not looking to be a social networking site for pagans. I'm just looking for people to help me build a large collection of knowledge.

If any of you are interested I could really use some help. At the moment there are no articles on the forum, I just started it haha.

Here is the link, you'll need to register before you can see the boards, with the exception of the informational boards which give you the mission statement.

I really hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by posting this link. http://therepository.proboards.com/index.cgi

Thank you all for your interest.

May your mind be clear and sharp, and your heart warm.

~Derrick

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

RandallS
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:March 09, 2020, 05:56:40 am
United States United States

Religion: Hellenic Pagan
TCN ID: ADMIN

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #1: December 29, 2010, 07:56:39 am »

I really hope I'm not stepping on anyone's toes by posting this link. http://therepository.proboards.com/index.cgi

First post advertising is considered spam around here (as it is on many boards). However, I'll let it ride because I want to warn you about something -- proboards is not a great place to start something like this because there is no way to get your data out if you later want to or need to move to another site. There are free board sites that do provide ways (often a database dump for a fee) to get your data out if you need to change hosting.

Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog - Forum] -- Out Of Print & Out Of Style Tabletop Roleplaying Games
Software Gadgets Blog -- Interesting Software, Mostly Free
Cheap Web Hosting -- Find an Affordable Web Host
Derrick
Last Login:January 02, 2011, 05:00:45 pm
Canada Canada

Religion: pagan

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #2: December 29, 2010, 11:40:09 am »

That's a good point, I'll look into it. Thank you.

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)