The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
September 27, 2020, 12:36:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2020, 12:36:55 am

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1 on 1 Gamemaster-style RPGs  (Read 1742 times)
omoyemaya
Master Member
Last Login:April 13, 2011, 12:27:33 pm
Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S.

Religion: Santeria and Boricua bohique path

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Topic Start: December 29, 2010, 10:54:09 am »

I've been playing these for years including with members here.

If anyone is interested in playing witchy-fantasy style RPG. The style of play is i give you the requirements to set up your character. Once you're ready I'll get you started on your story where events ensue and you decide what your character does and make tough decisions and use powers in fights and helping others and all kinds of excitement.

If interested, you can PM me here or probably be better to email me at lenamilorpg@yahoo.com

Also, if you have a similar RPG and looking for someone to play along with you, I'm always up for just about anything.

Here's a brief description of some of the RPG storylines I have.

• In a somewhat post-apocalyptic city, the poor and downtrodden have turned to the old ways and practices and regain some of the power the zealotous new power has taken from them. With the resurgence of witches and strange with powers, the With Hunter Organization (WHO) has become the ruling power in the city and hunts your people down in the streets. You and your family have opted to live in secrecy and hide your gifts, but as you will soon discover, even that won't save you from the hunters and their dark plot. You must strive to save your family while learning about the underground witch societies and gaining new abilities to fight against the hunters and discover the key to saving everyone from the WHO.
  • As a young girl, you are warded with the responsibility of protecting an ancient tome detailing the powers of the various spirits of the different elements in the natural world beyond your home. However, a freak accident leads to all of the restrained spirits within the book being released and unleashing their raw and untamed powers into the wilderness beyond your village gates. Years pass as you mature into an adult. No one dares to venture beyond the gates in fear of the reckless power of the elemental spirits. However one of them manages to sneak in and attacks your mother. The only way to save her life is to use the old book you hid years ago, venture into the wilderness, and use the archaic incantations within to hunt down the spirits one by one and return them to their confines within the pages of the book. As you capture the spirits, you find that you can tap into their powers for your own use which helps you to go after the tougher ones, including the one who attacked your mother in the first place. You must capture them all, and maybe even discover the secret behind what the spirits really are and how they came to be.
  • In the not so distant future, on an island in the Caribbean, the people tapped into a lost power in hopes of overthrowing the military regime that ruthlessly ruled over them. This power triggered an explosion that devastated much of the island leaving the rest as a sort of wild wasteland. With this power unleashed, a number of children born around this time discovered that they could summon objects and entities from the myths and legends of their ancestors simply by thinking about them. Many of these young people worked to developed these summoned beings int weapons to fight against each other and a select few to fight against the military which has quarantined the island and routinely kidnaps summoners in hopes of discovering the root of their strange powers. With just you and your younger sibling to depend on each other, the truth is soon revealed that you have summoning power. The question is, what will you do with it?

These are just a few and I have several more. Hit me up if you are interested.

Please help my babies with a click.

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

stephyjh
Master Member
Last Login:October 01, 2013, 01:56:16 am

Religion: Celtic polytheist with Native American influences
TCN ID: stephyjh

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #1: December 29, 2010, 10:59:04 am »

I've been playing these for years including with members here.

If anyone is interested in playing witchy-fantasy style RPG. The style of play is i give you the requirements to set up your character. Once you're ready I'll get you started on your story where events ensue and you decide what your character does and make tough decisions and use powers in fights and helping others and all kinds of excitement.

If interested, you can PM me here or probably be better to email me at lenamilorpg@yahoo.com

Also, if you have a similar RPG and looking for someone to play along with you, I'm always up for just about anything.

Here's a brief description of some of the RPG storylines I have.

• In a somewhat post-apocalyptic city, the poor and downtrodden have turned to the old ways and practices and regain some of the power the zealotous new power has taken from them. With the resurgence of witches and strange with powers, the With Hunter Organization (WHO) has become the ruling power in the city and hunts your people down in the streets. You and your family have opted to live in secrecy and hide your gifts, but as you will soon discover, even that won't save you from the hunters and their dark plot. You must strive to save your family while learning about the underground witch societies and gaining new abilities to fight against the hunters and discover the key to saving everyone from the WHO.
  • As a young girl, you are warded with the responsibility of protecting an ancient tome detailing the powers of the various spirits of the different elements in the natural world beyond your home. However, a freak accident leads to all of the restrained spirits within the book being released and unleashing their raw and untamed powers into the wilderness beyond your village gates. Years pass as you mature into an adult. No one dares to venture beyond the gates in fear of the reckless power of the elemental spirits. However one of them manages to sneak in and attacks your mother. The only way to save her life is to use the old book you hid years ago, venture into the wilderness, and use the archaic incantations within to hunt down the spirits one by one and return them to their confines within the pages of the book. As you capture the spirits, you find that you can tap into their powers for your own use which helps you to go after the tougher ones, including the one who attacked your mother in the first place. You must capture them all, and maybe even discover the secret behind what the spirits really are and how they came to be.
  • In the not so distant future, on an island in the Caribbean, the people tapped into a lost power in hopes of overthrowing the military regime that ruthlessly ruled over them. This power triggered an explosion that devastated much of the island leaving the rest as a sort of wild wasteland. With this power unleashed, a number of children born around this time discovered that they could summon objects and entities from the myths and legends of their ancestors simply by thinking about them. Many of these young people worked to developed these summoned beings int weapons to fight against each other and a select few to fight against the military which has quarantined the island and routinely kidnaps summoners in hopes of discovering the root of their strange powers. With just you and your younger sibling to depend on each other, the truth is soon revealed that you have summoning power. The question is, what will you do with it?

These are just a few and I have several more. Hit me up if you are interested.

<Shameless plug for Nick's games>
I've played the first and the third, as well as several of his others. They're a lot of fun, and there's always an unexpected twist that makes them exciting. Y'all should definitely play! </plug>
In fact, emailing about #2. Smiley

omoyemaya
Master Member
Last Login:April 13, 2011, 12:27:33 pm

Religion: Santeria and Boricua bohique path

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #2: January 30, 2011, 04:58:10 pm »

<Shameless plug for Nick's games>
I've played the first and the third, as well as several of his others. They're a lot of fun, and there's always an unexpected twist that makes them exciting. Y'all should definitely play! </plug>
In fact, emailing about #2. Smiley
Just thought I'd bump this up in case there was any interest.

Please help my babies with a click.

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)