The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
February 03, 2023, 06:35:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 03, 2023, 06:35:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: 1-on-1 RPG Forum  (Read 1865 times)
omoyemaya
Master Member
Last Login:April 13, 2011, 12:27:33 pm
Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S.

Religion: Santeria and Boricua bohique path

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Topic Start: March 08, 2011, 05:40:21 pm »

All are welcome to join this social site to play 1-on-1 gamemaster/player type RPGs. Play those already listed there or go ahead and start you own for any interested players.

http://grou.ps/roleplayinggamemasters

Cross over children. All are welcome. All are welcome. Go into the Light. There is peace and serenity in the Light.

Note to Senior Staff: if this post should go in another area or be removed then please do what you consider is appropriate. I figured this post was ok considering it is just for a social site and there is no profit to be gained other than having fun.

Please help my babies with a click.

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Star
Message Board Coordinator
Senior Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:January 12, 2013, 08:36:08 am
United States United States

Religion: Hellenic Reconstructionist
TCN ID: star

Etcetera, Whatever

Blog entries (0)

ilaynay starcr
« Reply #1: March 08, 2011, 08:28:44 pm »

Note to Senior Staff: if this post should go in another area or be removed then please do what you consider is appropriate. I figured this post was ok considering it is just for a social site and there is no profit to be gained other than having fun.

Barring a host overruling me, I think it's probably fine (although that's because you're an established poster making a one-time announcement in a relevant folder, not because it isn't for profit), but...  Next time you're not sure, please ask first.  If what you want to post turns out not to be OK, it really goes a lot easier on everyone that way.  If there is a problem, disclaimer like this one isn't going to keep you out of trouble; it's only going to get you in deeper, because you obviously knew what you were posting was questionable and you did it anyway.

Thanks.

Star
Cauldron Message Board Coordinator

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced."
-- Aart Van Der Leeuw

Main Blog:  Star's Journal of Random Thoughts
Religious Blog:  The Song and the Flame
I can also now be found on Goodreads.
omoyemaya
Master Member
Last Login:April 13, 2011, 12:27:33 pm
Virgin Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S.

Religion: Santeria and Boricua bohique path

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #2: March 08, 2011, 09:44:24 pm »

Barring a host overruling me, I think it's probably fine (although that's because you're an established poster making a one-time announcement in a relevant folder, not because it isn't for profit), but...  Next time you're not sure, please ask first.  If what you want to post turns out not to be OK, it really goes a lot easier on everyone that way.  If there is a problem, disclaimer like this one isn't going to keep you out of trouble; it's only going to get you in deeper, because you obviously knew what you were posting was questionable and you did it anyway.

Thanks.

Star
Cauldron Message Board Coordinator
Thanks for the nod, and just as a side note, I did ask a staff member who happened to be the only one online at the time. I simply added the line at the end just to cover all my bases. I have read the rules for the site before, but i don't know what it is with me that with similar infodumps like that, my mind just doesn't comprehend them well, hence the little note just to be extra-safe. Even if I could fully comprehend all the rules, I'd probably still make notes like these more to assure myself rather than anyone else. [end nonsensical rant]

Please help my babies with a click.

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)