The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
September 17, 2019, 11:09:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2019, 11:09:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: LOLs Hey, girlie, You're a mistake. WAIT WHAT?  (Read 2717 times)
UserCannotBeFound
Senior Newbie
Last Login:March 24, 2011, 09:02:19 pm
United States United States

Religion: Shamanism

Blog entries (0)

Lorie Harder

Ignore
« Topic Start: March 24, 2011, 03:32:49 pm »

>>;

I have this demon that has been following me my entire life.

He's done some bad and some good. I kind of don't want him around but am too lazy to do anything about it.

So, he tells me that I'm a mistake, a fluke of the universe, I wasn't suppose to be put back on the earth.

LOLSWHUT? >>;

I think it's funny because I don't know if he's lying or telling the truth.
I have memories of the otherworld and what he did. I don't like it and am lazily trying to put the pieces together.

Is this even possible? Can, can the universe even do that? I know some corrupt shit happens sometimes but srsly. What is written is written. I have some pretty awesome abilities, but I thought I was enlightened or something.

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Collinsky
Adept Member
Last Login:July 03, 2011, 11:33:09 pm

Religion: Celtic/Heathen, ADF, UU
TCN ID: Collinsky

I was made from the ninefold elements...

Blog entries (0)

Collinsky CollinskyCo

Ignore
« Reply #1: March 24, 2011, 04:06:23 pm »

I'm not sure what you're asking. There is a demon that has followed you your entire life, who has done some good and some bad, and he tells you that you are a mistake and that you weren't supposed to be put back on the earth. What do you mean by "demon"? When you say he's done good and bad, do you mean in this realm? Do you mean he causes things to happen?

As to whether the universe can do that, do you mean can a being who is supposed to be in the Otherworld accidentally get born into a human life? And you're wondering if this is true for you?

Also, have you talked to a psych professional? Having a demon telling you you're a mistake sounds like it could be a possible mental health issue.

~*~Colleen~*~
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.
http://colleenrachelle.livejournal.com/
"Let's not confuse your inability to comprehend what I do with my ability to do it."
treekisser
Adept Member
Last Login:July 30, 2011, 05:18:30 pm
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Religion: Bajoran

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #2: March 24, 2011, 06:54:34 pm »

I think the prior question is how would you react if a (human) acquaintance told you that you're a mistake, and why this situation should be any different.

'Whatever such a mind sees is a flower, and whatever such a mind dreams of is the moon.' - Basho
UserCannotBeFound
Senior Newbie

Blog entries (0)

Lorie Harder

Ignore
« Reply #3: March 24, 2011, 07:04:52 pm »

I'm not sure what you're asking. There is a demon that has followed you your entire life, who has done some good and some bad, and he tells you that you are a mistake and that you weren't supposed to be put back on the earth. What do you mean by "demon"? When you say he's done good and bad, do you mean in this realm? Do you mean he causes things to happen?

As to whether the universe can do that, do you mean can a being who is supposed to be in the Otherworld accidentally get born into a human life? And you're wondering if this is true for you?

Also, have you talked to a psych professional? Having a demon telling you you're a mistake sounds like it could be a possible mental health issue.
He's a benevolent demon. He says some helpful things and other times he lies to me for kicks. Yeah he's done things here, he throws stuff and knocks stuff over to scare my friends, he strokes my hair until I fall asleep. He has turned the TV's on and off to scare my boyfriend.

I was asking if it is possible that someone could mistakenly be put here on earth.

No I have no mental health issues. I'm almost offended by that. I'm a bit of an oddball, but other than having a quirky personality I'm not mentally ill. Besides, I don't think a mental illness can turn lights on and off, slam doors, and push boxes over.

I just don't know if he's worth trusting anymore. I thought it was funny he'd say something like that, but it did make me wonder.
UserCannotBeFound
Senior Newbie

Blog entries (0)

Lorie Harder

Ignore
« Reply #4: March 24, 2011, 07:07:07 pm »

I think the prior question is how would you react if a (human) acquaintance told you that you're a mistake, and why this situation should be any different.
I think the source should be considered though.
treekisser
Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #5: March 24, 2011, 07:10:37 pm »

I think the source should be considered though.

If the source doesn't get in my way, then it can say whatever the hell it wants. Human or otherwise.

'Whatever such a mind sees is a flower, and whatever such a mind dreams of is the moon.' - Basho
treekisser
Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #6: March 24, 2011, 07:12:08 pm »

I was asking if it is possible that someone could mistakenly be put here on earth.

I'm quite sure I was meant to be born on Vulcan.

Coyote Rain
Senior Newbie
Last Login:May 07, 2011, 10:50:07 pm

Religion: Wicca

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #7: March 24, 2011, 08:22:42 pm »

>>;

I have this demon that has been following me my entire life.

He's done some bad and some good. I kind of don't want him around but am too lazy to do anything about it.

So, he tells me that I'm a mistake, a fluke of the universe, I wasn't suppose to be put back on the earth.

LOLSWHUT? >>;

I think it's funny because I don't know if he's lying or telling the truth.
I have memories of the otherworld and what he did. I don't like it and am lazily trying to put the pieces together.

Is this even possible? Can, can the universe even do that? I know some corrupt shit happens sometimes but srsly. What is written is written. I have some pretty awesome abilities, but I thought I was enlightened or something.

I had a simeler thing. I don't think you are mentally ill. (Unless my friend and I are to) because I found out that they (well at least mine) just couldn't leave. it wasn't possible. But I also found that it (if its like mine is) wants something that only you can provide for it. So I just have made peace with it and now it doesn't joke around anymore (sometimes) and if you two become attached, it will warn you of danger and tell you if someone is lying to you. It will sometimes move things and scare the living day-lights out of people near you so be aware of that. good luck with accompishing this, it took me quite some time but I hope it helps.
UserCannotBeFound
Senior Newbie

Blog entries (0)

Lorie Harder

Ignore
« Reply #8: March 24, 2011, 08:36:25 pm »

I had a simeler thing. I don't think you are mentally ill. (Unless my friend and I are to) because I found out that they (well at least mine) just couldn't leave. it wasn't possible. But I also found that it (if its like mine is) wants something that only you can provide for it. So I just have made peace with it and now it doesn't joke around anymore (sometimes) and if you two become attached, it will warn you of danger and tell you if someone is lying to you. It will sometimes move things and scare the living day-lights out of people near you so be aware of that. good luck with accompishing this, it took me quite some time but I hope it helps.

OH MY GOSH! xD

He does that! He tells me when someone is lying to me. He has become attached, we've been together for ten years or so.

But a psychic came up to me and told me that the "ones you think are good, are actually evil"

I thought she was talking about Jeremy. Now I'm so confused.
UserCannotBeFound
Senior Newbie

Blog entries (0)

Lorie Harder

Ignore
« Reply #9: March 24, 2011, 08:37:20 pm »

I'm quite sure I was meant to be born on Vulcan.
I don't know where I'm suppose to be, but I know I don't belong here.

I wish I had at least an idea, like you have.

><
Coyote Rain
Senior Newbie
Last Login:May 07, 2011, 10:50:07 pm

Religion: Wicca

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #10: March 25, 2011, 07:40:49 pm »

OH MY GOSH! xD

He does that! He tells me when someone is lying to me. He has become attached, we've been together for ten years or so.

But a psychic came up to me and told me that the "ones you think are good, are actually evil"

I thought she was talking about Jeremy. Now I'm so confused.

Wait, you named it Jeremy? That is so cool! Mine is named Pantalamion (My friend thought this up. She told me it was from a book that I have not read. The name just stuck (Smiley
Collinsky
Adept Member
Last Login:July 03, 2011, 11:33:09 pm

Religion: Celtic/Heathen, ADF, UU
TCN ID: Collinsky

I was made from the ninefold elements...

Blog entries (0)

Collinsky CollinskyCo

Ignore
« Reply #11: March 26, 2011, 02:52:41 pm »

He's a benevolent demon. He says some helpful things and other times he lies to me for kicks. Yeah he's done things here, he throws stuff and knocks stuff over to scare my friends, he strokes my hair until I fall asleep. He has turned the TV's on and off to scare my boyfriend.

No I have no mental health issues. I'm almost offended by that. I'm a bit of an oddball, but other than having a quirky personality I'm not mentally ill. Besides, I don't think a mental illness can turn lights on and off, slam doors, and push boxes over.

I just don't know if he's worth trusting anymore. I thought it was funny he'd say something like that, but it did make me wonder.

The mental health issues weren't brought up to be offensive or dismissive; sometimes there are spiritual reasons for things, and sometimes there are physical reasons. I don't know you except for what you posted here, so it was just something to consider. You'll find that often, if there's a possible physical/mundane answer for something, it will probably get suggested here, alongside various spiritual suggestions. Your first post was a bit vague about what he does in your life, which is why I asked for more info.  Smiley

There are no "demons" at all in my religion, which is why I asked about that aspect. Different people think of demons differently. I'm guessing you mean a tricksy Underworld being?

So he didn't suggest an alternative, where you were supposed to be born? Or is he saying that you weren't supposed to be born at all?

Deep down, I don't believe that a person is born into a life they weren't supposed to be born into. Ever. It is much  more likely, in my opinion, that if this demon is saying these things, he's messing with you or testing you in some way... and not that he's speaking the actual truth.

~*~Colleen~*~
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.
http://colleenrachelle.livejournal.com/
"Let's not confuse your inability to comprehend what I do with my ability to do it."
Disarray
Senior Newbie
Last Login:September 27, 2011, 08:55:26 am
Canada Canada

Religion: searching

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #12: May 19, 2011, 09:02:14 am »

I hate to quote a cheesy movie, but it was best said through Hollywood.

"Do not judge your current worth by the circumstances of your birth. It's who you are now that is important."

~Disarray

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)