The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
December 05, 2021, 09:57:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2021, 09:57:14 am

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Just for a bit of fun! Quiz: Afterlife Selector (many possibilities)  (Read 7966 times)
Arcadia
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:September 11, 2020, 08:06:58 am
Australia Australia

Religion: Polytheist, dedicated to Artemis, Dionysus, Aurora.
TCN ID: Arcadia

Guided be the hand and mind

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Topic Start: April 22, 2011, 05:16:41 am »

Another quiz, this time about what your afterlife will be like:

http://www.selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=your_afterlife

Here are my results  Cheesy Not sure I agree with the heroic and wise part, but I like the idea   Grin

My #1 is:   Swerga: Welcome to the Pagan Heaven of heroes and wise men. Here you will dwell among the Gods and Nymphs in their golden palaces and enjoy an afterlife of pleasure!   

My #2 is:   Personal Paradise: You weren't a fan of religious ideology, but apparently you were a genuine good person. Enjoy your own pocket dimension of bliss!   

My #3 is:   Albhokoim: Called Alfheim by the Norse and Sidhe by the Celts, this is the realm of elves, pixies, nymphs and other Fae. You have joined the realm of twilight and magick! 

My #4 is:   Duat: Hey! Your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth and you passed. Osiris, God of the Underworld, will assign your place in the ream of Duat. 

My #5 is:   Happy Hunting Grounds: You were a good tribesman, and now you will live with your Gods in the wilderness beyond, to live with your tribe and hunt to your heart's content!   

My #6 is:   Welkeln: This is a special heaven which the Norse called Valhalla! Here Rudlos (Called Odin or Rudra) dwells with his Malthos (the storm spirits). Drink!! Fight!! 

My #7 is:   Nirvana: Or at least your on your way! In this afterlife you become one with the Supreme Force of the Cosmos and exist in eternal bliss. 

My #8 is:   Akwokoim: This is the afterlife for sailors. You most likely died at sea and now you are in the realm of Akwom Nepot (Norse Aegir, Roman Neptune). Its like Davey Jones' Locker.

My #9 is:   Shemayim: Also know as the Judeo-Christian "Heaven." I can't believe you made it in! You must be one of the few true believers of your faith. Enjoy your eternity!   

My #10 is:   Nawa: Welcome to the Underworld. Known as Hades or Hellaheim, this gray kingdom is ruled by Yemos, the ancient God of Death.   

My #11 is:   Become a Ghost: You must live the tortured afterlife of the Undead. You are now just a lost spirit haunting the living.   

My #12 is:   Anerapo: You are in the realm of torture, deep below the underworld. The Greeks called it Tartarus, the Hindus called it Naraka, but for you, its aeons of torture and agony.

My #13 is:   Ammut: You went to the underworld where your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth. Sorry, you failed! Welcome to oblivion! Ammut will devour your soul!   

My #14 is:   Join Ancestors: You will go to a shadow-realm of the spirit world to join your ancestors and guide your descendants.

My #15 is:   Negative Reincarnation: Sorry, you did a crappy job in this life and will probably come back as a poor person or even a worm. Hopefully you learn your lesson this time!

My #16 is:   Neutral Reincarnation: You die, then you are reincarnated as a human being to give the quest for enlightenment another shot.       

My #17 is:   Sheol: Also known as "Limbo." You may have followed the Judeo-Christian God, but apparently he decided not to let you into Heaven. This place is dim, dust and depressing. *sigh*   

My #18 is:   the Abyss: Your life was just pure evil and chaos. You are doomed to the Abyss - the realm of pure black hatred and perversion. You will be tortured forever.   

My #19 is:   the Outlands: You were just a "blah" kind of person. You had no passion for religion or morality, so now you're in the wide wilderness of a neutral afterlife.   

My #20 is:   Gehenna: Also known as "Hell." Here you will be tortured by Satan, Astaroth, Beelzebub, or whoever is in charge of the level corresponding to your worse sin. Sorry, you're doomed!

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Utusitusi
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:August 04, 2011, 03:46:02 am
Belgium Belgium

Religion: Kemetic Orthodox Shemsu

Blog entries (0)

Utusitusi

Ignore
« Reply #1: April 22, 2011, 05:48:16 am »

[

My #1 is: Duat: Hey! Your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth and you passed. Osiris, God of the Underworld, will assign your place in the realm of Duat. 

My #2 is: Nirvana: Or at least your on your way! In this afterlife you become one with the Supreme Force of the Cosmos and exist in eternal bliss.       

My #3 is: Shemayim: Also know as the Judeo-Christian "Heaven." I can't believe you made it in! You must be one of the few true believers of your faith. Enjoy your eternity!     

I get to go to Duat! Woohoo!

RandallS
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:October 30, 2020, 08:18:05 am
United States United States

Religion: Hellenic Pagan
TCN ID: ADMIN

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #2: April 22, 2011, 08:13:18 am »

Very Strange results for me:

My #1 is:   Akwokoim: This is the afterlife for sailors. You most likely died at sea and now you are in the realm of Akwom Nepot (Norse Aegir, Roman Neptune). Its like Davey Jones' Locker.

My #2 is:   Albhokoim: Called Alfheim by the Norse and Sidhe by the Celts, this is the realm of elves, pixies, nymphs and other Fae. You have joined the realm of twilight and magick!

My #3 is:   Swerga: Welcome to the Pagan Heaven of heroes and wise men. Here you will dwell among the Gods and Nymphs in their golden palaces and enjoy an afterlife of pleasure!

My #4 is:   Happy Hunting Grounds: You were a good tribesman, and now you will live with your Gods in the wilderness beyond, to live with your tribe and hunt to your heart's content!

My #5 is:   Welkeln: This is a special heaven which the Norse called Valhalla! Here Rudlos (Called Odin or Rudra) dwells with his Malthos (the storm spirits). Drink!! Fight!!

My #6 is:   Nawa: Welcome to the Underworld. Known as Hades or Hellaheim, this gray kingdom is ruled by Yemos, the ancient God of Death.

My #7 is:   Personal Paradise: You weren't a fan of religious ideology, but apparently you were a genuine good person. Enjoy your own pocket dimension of bliss!

My #8 is:   Shemayim: Also know as the Judeo-Christian "Heaven." I can't believe you made it in! You must be one of the few true believers of your faith. Enjoy your eternity!

My #9 is:   Anerapo: You are in the realm of torture, deep below the underworld. The Greeks called it Tartarus, the Hindus called it Naraka, but for you, its aeons of torture and agony.

My #10 is:   Duat: Hey! Your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth and you passed. Osiris, God of the Underworld, will assign your place in the ream of Duat.

My #11 is:   Negative Reincarnation: Sorry, you did a crappy job in this life and will probably come back as a poor person or even a worm. Hopefully you learn your lesson this time!

My #12 is:   Sheol: Also known as "Limbo." You may have followed the Judeo-Christian God, but apparently he decided not to let you into Heaven. This place is dim, dust and depressing. *sigh*

My #13 is:   Nirvana: Or at least your on your way! In this afterlife you become one with the Supreme Force of the Cosmos and exist in eternal bliss.

My #14 is:   Ammut: You went to the underworld where your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth. Sorry, you failed! Welcome to oblivion! Ammut will devour your soul!

My #15 is:   Become a Ghost: You must live the tortured afterlife of the Undead. You are now just a lost spirit haunting the living.

My #16 is:   Gehenna: Also known as "Hell." Here you will be tortured by Satan, Astaroth, Beelzebub, or whoever is in charge of the level corresponding to your worse sin. Sorry, you're doomed!

My #17 is:   Join Ancestors: You will go to a shadow-realm of the spirit world to join your ancestors and guide your descendants.

My #18 is:   the Outlands: You were just a "blah" kind of person. You had no passion for religion or morality, so now you're in the wide wilderness of a neutral afterlife.

My #19 is:   the Abyss: Your life was just pure evil and chaos. You are doomed to the Abyss - the realm of pure black hatred and perversion. You will be tortured forever.

My #20 is:   Neutral Reincarnation: You die, then you are reincarnated as a human being to give the quest for enlightenment another shot.

Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog - Forum] -- Out Of Print & Out Of Style Tabletop Roleplaying Games
Software Gadgets Blog -- Interesting Software, Mostly Free
Cheap Web Hosting -- Find an Affordable Web Host
veggiewolf
Adept Member
Last Login:November 14, 2014, 01:04:25 pm

Religion: Hoer of Onions / FlameKeeper
TCN ID: veggiewolf

Stop it, or I'll bury you alive in a box.

Blog entries (8)

veggiewolf morningwolfe

Ignore
« Reply #3: April 22, 2011, 10:54:38 am »

My results:

My #1 is:   Nirvana: Or at least your on your way! In this afterlife you become one with the Supreme Force of the Cosmos and exist in eternal bliss.

My #2 is:   Duat: Hey! Your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth and you passed. Osiris, God of the Underworld, will assign your place in the ream of Duat.

My #3 is:   Join Ancestors: You will go to a shadow-realm of the spirit world to join your ancestors and guide your descendants.

Ask me about FlameKeeping!

"I can't take HIS money; I can't print MY OWN money.  Why don't I just lay down and die?" - Homer Simpson
"My dream has been shattered into shards of a broken dream!" - Homer Simpson
Darkhawk
Chief Mux Wizard
Staff
Adept Member
Last Login:September 16, 2021, 07:20:16 pm

Religion: Kemetic Feri Discordian

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #4: April 22, 2011, 11:06:17 am »

My #1 is:         Personal Paradise: You weren't a fan of religious ideology, but apparently you were a genuine good person. Enjoy your own pocket dimension of bliss!    Books, bargains, etc.    
    My #2 is:   Duat: Hey! Your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth and you passed. Osiris, God of the Underworld, will assign your place in the ream of Duat.    Books, bargains, etc.    
    My #3 is:   Nirvana: Or at least your on your way! In this afterlife you become one with the Supreme Force of the Cosmos and exist in eternal bliss

catherine
Master Member
Last Login:November 08, 2013, 10:51:52 am

Religion: temporarily unavailable, renovations in progress

Gravatar

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #5: April 22, 2011, 11:10:24 am »

Here's my top 3

My #1 is:   Swerga: Welcome to the Pagan Heaven of heroes and wise men. Here you will dwell among the Gods and Nymphs in their golden palaces and enjoy an afterlife of pleasure!       

My #2 is:   Akwokoim: This is the afterlife for sailors. You most likely died at sea and now you are in the realm of Akwom Nepot (Norse Aegir, Roman Neptune). Its like Davey Jones' Locker.       

My #3 is:   Albhokoim: Called Alfheim by the Norse and Sidhe by the Celts, this is the realm of elves, pixies, nymphs and other Fae. You have joined the realm of twilight and magick!   

Gillyflower
Journeyman
Last Login:February 19, 2017, 02:49:46 pm
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Religion: Dark Paganism

I do what my M&Ms tell me to.

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #6: April 26, 2011, 09:59:12 am »

My #1 is: Happy Hunting Grounds
My #2 is: Swerga
My #3 is: Akwokoim
My #4 is: Albhokoim
My #5 is: Welkeln
My #6 is: Personal Paradise
My #7 is: Shemayim
My #8 is: Sheol    
My #9 is: Duat
My #10 is: Join Ancestors   

Wait, does this mean I'm going native? Tongue

~Know this, and let it somewhat raise your spite,
Through darkness diamonds spread their richest light.~
r2squared
Journeyman
Last Login:July 15, 2011, 11:52:35 am

Religion: not sure yet

Blog entries (0)

Timothy Bloodworth

Ignore
« Reply #7: April 26, 2011, 10:08:51 am »

1.) Nawa (Underworld)
2.) Swerga (Pagan Heaven)
3.) Duat.

Is Nawa good? Swerga and Duat are...

I'm on the right track, baby.
Nehet
Adept Member
Last Login:November 02, 2011, 12:07:16 am

Religion: Kemetic Polytheist
TCN ID: Nehet

Gravatar

Now 20% Cooler

Blog entries (11)

burning_tree

Ignore
« Reply #8: April 26, 2011, 11:50:01 am »

My # 1 is: Swerga: Welcome to the Pagan Heaven of heroes and wise men. Here you will dwell among the Gods and Nymphs in their golden palaces and enjoy an afterlife of pleasure!     

My #2 is: Duat: Hey! Your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth and you passed. Osiris, God of the Underworld, will assign your place in the ream of Duat.     

My #3 is: Personal Paradise: You weren't a fan of religious ideology, but apparently you were a genuine good person. Enjoy your own pocket dimension of bliss!           

My #4 is: Albhokoim: Called Alfheim by the Norse and Sidhe by the Celts, this is the realm of elves, pixies, nymphs and other Fae. You have joined the realm of twilight and magick!         

My #5 is: Akwokoim: This is the afterlife for sailors. You most likely died at sea and now you are in the realm of Akwom Nepot (Norse Aegir, Roman Neptune). Its like Davey Jones' Locker.       

My #6 is: Happy Hunting Grounds: You were a good tribesman, and now you will live with your Gods in the wilderness beyond, to live with your tribe and hunt to your heart's content!           

My #7 is: Welkeln: This is a special heaven which the Norse called Valhalla! Here Rudlos (Called Odin or Rudra) dwells with his Malthos (the storm spirits). Drink!! Fight!!         

My #8 is: Nirvana: Or at least your on your way! In this afterlife you become one with the Supreme Force of the Cosmos and exist in eternal bliss.     

My #9 is: Shemayim: Also know as the Judeo-Christian "Heaven." I can't believe you made it in! You must be one of the few true believers of your faith. Enjoy your eternity!         

My #10 is: Ammut: You went to the underworld where your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth. Sorry, you failed! Welcome to oblivion! Ammut will devour your soul!     

My #11 is: Nawa: Welcome to the Underworld. Known as Hades or Hellaheim, this gray kingdom is ruled by Yemos, the ancient God of Death.     Books, bargains, etc.       

My #12 is: Sheol: Also known as "Limbo." You may have followed the Judeo-Christian God, but apparently he decided not to let you into Heaven. This place is dim, dust and depressing. *sigh*       

My #13 is: Negative Reincarnation: Sorry, you did a crappy job in this life and will probably come back as a poor person or even a worm. Hopefully you learn your lesson this time!       

My #14 is: Anerapo: You are in the realm of torture, deep below the underworld. The Greeks called it Tartarus, the Hindus called it Naraka, but for you, its aeons of torture and agony.         

My #15 is: Join Ancestors: You will go to a shadow-realm of the spirit world to join your ancestors and guide your descendants.     Books, bargains, etc.     

My #16 is: the Abyss: Your life was just pure evil and chaos. You are doomed to the Abyss - the realm of pure black hatred and perversion. You will be tortured forever.       

My #17 is: the Outlands: You were just a "blah" kind of person. You had no passion for religion or morality, so now you're in the wide wilderness of a neutral afterlife.     

My #18 is: Become a Ghost: You must live the tortured afterlife of the Undead. You are now just a lost spirit haunting the living.     Books, bargains, etc.       

My #19 is: Gehenna: Also known as "Hell." Here you will be tortured by Satan, Astaroth, Beelzebub, or whoever is in charge of the level corresponding to your worse sin. Sorry, you're doomed!     

My #20 is: Neutral Reincarnation: You die, then you are reincarnated as a human being to give the quest for enlightenment another shot. 

Lovesdalionking
Master Member
Last Login:July 06, 2011, 04:39:44 pm

Religion: Searching Solitary Human Being

You are beautiful, no matter what

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #9: May 14, 2011, 01:34:52 am »

(Religion) Duat: Hey! Your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth and you passed. Osiris, God of the Underworld, will assign your place in the ream of Duat

Heh...that was an...interesting quiz. ^^
Lokabrenna
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:December 03, 2012, 09:14:37 pm
Canada Canada

Religion: Goddess-oriented Pagan with Vanic tendencies

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #10: May 14, 2011, 01:54:01 am »

My #2 is:   Albhokoim: Called Alfheim by the Norse and Sidhe by the Celts, this is the realm of elves, pixies, nymphs and other Fae. You have joined the realm of twilight and magick!       

My #3 is:   Welkeln: This is a special heaven which the Norse called Valhalla! Here Rudlos (Called Odin or Rudra) dwells with his Malthos (the storm spirits). Drink!! Fight!!       

My #4 is:   Akwokoim: This is the afterlife for sailors. You most likely died at sea and now you are in the realm of Akwom Nepot (Norse Aegir, Roman Neptune). Its like Davey Jones' Locker.       

My #5 is:   Personal Paradise: You weren't a fan of religious ideology, but apparently you were a genuine good person. Enjoy your own pocket dimension of bliss!       

My #6 is:   Nirvana: Or at least your on your way! In this afterlife you become one with the Supreme Force of the Cosmos and exist in eternal bliss.       

My #7 is:   the Outlands: You were just a "blah" kind of person. You had no passion for religion or morality, so now you're in the wide wilderness of a neutral afterlife.       

My #8 is:   Happy Hunting Grounds: You were a good tribesman, and now you will live with your Gods in the wilderness beyond, to live with your tribe and hunt to your heart's content!       

My #9 is:   Duat: Hey! Your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth and you passed. Osiris, God of the Underworld, will assign your place in the ream of Duat.       

My #10 is:   Nawa: Welcome to the Underworld. Known as Hades or Hellaheim, this gray kingdom is ruled by Yemos, the ancient God of Death.       

My #11 is:   Shemayim: Also know as the Judeo-Christian "Heaven." I can't believe you made it in! You must be one of the few true believers of your faith. Enjoy your eternity!       

My #12 is:   Sheol: Also known as "Limbo." You may have followed the Judeo-Christian God, but apparently he decided not to let you into Heaven. This place is dim, dust and depressing. *sigh*       

My #13 is:   Anerapo: You are in the realm of torture, deep below the underworld. The Greeks called it Tartarus, the Hindus called it Naraka, but for you, its aeons of torture and agony.       

My #14 is:   Become a Ghost: You must live the tortured afterlife of the Undead. You are now just a lost spirit haunting the living.       

My #15 is:   Join Ancestors: You will go to a shadow-realm of the spirit world to join your ancestors and guide your descendants.       

My #16 is:   the Abyss: Your life was just pure evil and chaos. You are doomed to the Abyss - the realm of pure black hatred and perversion. You will be tortured forever.       

My #17 is:   Negative Reincarnation: Sorry, you did a crappy job in this life and will probably come back as a poor person or even a worm. Hopefully you learn your lesson this time!       

My #18 is:   Ammut: You went to the underworld where your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth. Sorry, you failed! Welcome to oblivion! Ammut will devour your soul!       

My #19 is:   Neutral Reincarnation: You die, then you are reincarnated as a human being to give the quest for enlightenment another shot.       

My #20 is:   Gehenna: Also known as "Hell." Here you will be tortured by Satan, Astaroth, Beelzebub, or whoever is in charge of the level corresponding to your worse sin. Sorry, you're doomed!   

Actually, my #2 sounds a lot like my actual beliefs...with less fairy dust lol.
darashand
Adept Member
Last Login:August 28, 2011, 11:46:42 am

Religion: Celtic/Germanic Heathenry
TCN ID: darashand

Gravatar

Fate favors the Fearless.

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #11: May 14, 2011, 03:30:30 am »

Interesting how I both passed and failed against The Feather of Truth Test.

My #2 is:   Duat: Hey! Your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth and you passed. Osiris, God of the Underworld, will assign your place in the ream of Duat.       

My #3 is:   Nirvana: Or at least your on your way! In this afterlife you become one with the Supreme Force of the Cosmos and exist in eternal bliss.       

My #4 is:   Albhokoim: Called Alfheim by the Norse and Sidhe by the Celts, this is the realm of elves, pixies, nymphs and other Fae. You have joined the realm of twilight and magick!       

My #5 is:   Welkeln: This is a special heaven which the Norse called Valhalla! Here Rudlos (Called Odin or Rudra) dwells with his Malthos (the storm spirits). Drink!! Fight!!       

My #6 is:   Happy Hunting Grounds: You were a good tribesman, and now you will live with your Gods in the wilderness beyond, to live with your tribe and hunt to your heart's content!       

My #7 is:   Personal Paradise: You weren't a fan of religious ideology, but apparently you were a genuine good person. Enjoy your own pocket dimension of bliss!       

My #8 is:   Shemayim: Also know as the Judeo-Christian "Heaven." I can't believe you made it in! You must be one of the few true believers of your faith. Enjoy your eternity!       

My #9 is:   Akwokoim: This is the afterlife for sailors. You most likely died at sea and now you are in the realm of Akwom Nepot (Norse Aegir, Roman Neptune). Its like Davey Jones' Locker.       

My #11 is:   Become a Ghost: You must live the tortured afterlife of the Undead. You are now just a lost spirit haunting the living.       

My #12 is:   Join Ancestors: You will go to a shadow-realm of the spirit world to join your ancestors and guide your descendants.       

My #13 is:   Neutral Reincarnation: You die, then you are reincarnated as a human being to give the quest for enlightenment another shot.       

My #14 is:   Sheol: Also known as "Limbo." You may have followed the Judeo-Christian God, but apparently he decided not to let you into Heaven. This place is dim, dust and depressing. *sigh*       

My #15 is:   the Outlands: You were just a "blah" kind of person. You had no passion for religion or morality, so now you're in the wide wilderness of a neutral afterlife.       

My #16 is:   Anerapo: You are in the realm of torture, deep below the underworld. The Greeks called it Tartarus, the Hindus called it Naraka, but for you, its aeons of torture and agony.       

My #17 is:   Ammut: You went to the underworld where your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth. Sorry, you failed! Welcome to oblivion! Ammut will devour your soul!       

My #18 is:   Negative Reincarnation: Sorry, you did a crappy job in this life and will probably come back as a poor person or even a worm. Hopefully you learn your lesson this time!       

My #19 is:   the Abyss: Your life was just pure evil and chaos. You are doomed to the Abyss - the realm of pure black hatred and perversion. You will be tortured forever.       

The only people for me are the mad ones. The ones who are mad to love, mad to talk, mad to be saved. The ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars." -Jack Kerouac
treekisser
Adept Member
Last Login:July 30, 2011, 05:18:30 pm

Religion: Bajoran

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #12: May 14, 2011, 09:48:13 am »

(Take THAT, Kemetics in this thread!  Tongue)

My #1 is:   Duat: Hey! Your heart was weighed against the Feather of Truth and you passed. Osiris, God of the Underworld, will assign your place in the ream of Duat.       

My #2 is:   Nirvana: Or at least your on your way! In this afterlife you become one with the Supreme Force of the Cosmos and exist in eternal bliss.       

My #3 is:   Shemayim: Also know as the Judeo-Christian "Heaven." I can't believe you made it in! You must be one of the few true believers of your faith. Enjoy your eternity!   

'Whatever such a mind sees is a flower, and whatever such a mind dreams of is the moon.' - Basho
treekisser
Adept Member
Last Login:July 30, 2011, 05:18:30 pm

Religion: Bajoran

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #13: May 14, 2011, 09:50:01 am »

Very Strange results for me:

My #1 is:   Akwokoim: This is the afterlife for sailors. You most likely died at sea and now you are in the realm of Akwom Nepot (Norse Aegir, Roman Neptune). Its like Davey Jones' Locker.

...what on earth did you answer to get that? Don't recall any questions about the sea.

'Whatever such a mind sees is a flower, and whatever such a mind dreams of is the moon.' - Basho
Starglade
Adept Member
Last Login:April 02, 2012, 03:07:59 pm

Religion: Tibetan Buddhist
TCN ID: Starglade

Life is a work in progress.

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #14: May 14, 2011, 10:10:29 am »

Hee. I predicted my #1 would be Nirvana--and it was. :-)

The top three were Nirvana, Join Ancestors, and Duat. Interesting little quiz, and I particularly like the fact that one can "weight" one's answers for additional usefulness. Cool! Thanks for sharing this.

The source of all misery in the world lies in thinking of oneself. The source of all happiness lies in thinking of others. -- Shantideva

My public transcript is available for viewing.
http://www.brainbench.com/transcript.jsp?pid=7189853

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)