The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
November 25, 2020, 07:35:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 25, 2020, 07:35:18 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Ever wanted to own a Unicorn?  (Read 2228 times)
Kotone
Senior Newbie
Last Login:May 22, 2011, 02:35:13 pm
United States United States

Religion: I don't like labels

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Topic Start: April 28, 2011, 04:46:00 pm »

I know this is an odd subject but I'm curious, so, what fictional animal would you like to have as a companion if they actually existed? Unicorn? Pocket dragon? Satyr? lol

I've always wished that Fizzgigs were real, I would love my own little vicious but loveable fuzz-ball with teeth! Tribbles are up there too, but I dunno if I could keep my Fizzgig from eating it...LOL

If there comes a time, when you should ever thirst...
Simply say the word, and you shall have a drink!

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Melamphoros
Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:March 28, 2015, 11:01:26 pm

Religion: Informed Eclectic with Hellenic Overtones
TCN ID: Melamphoros

Kiss My Scythe

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #1: April 28, 2011, 05:18:00 pm »

I know this is an odd subject but I'm curious, so, what fictional animal would you like to have as a companion if they actually existed? Unicorn? Pocket dragon? Satyr? lol

I've always wished that Fizzgigs were real, I would love my own little vicious but loveable fuzz-ball with teeth! Tribbles are up there too, but I dunno if I could keep my Fizzgig from eating it...LOL

Kotone,

There are two issues going on here:  The first is your avatar does not meet our requirements.  Our avatar guidelines specify that avatars may not be larger than 128 pixels wide by 200 tall and must be 10kb or less in file size.  I have to ask you to please either reduce the size of your current avatar or find a different one that complies with our rules.  (If you need help with either of these things, consider posting in the Avatar Helpers thread or the Board Questions, Suggestions and Feedback board.  We have several members who can lend a hand.)

The second is your signature.  We do not allow animated signatures (nor avatars, for that matter) at all.

This isn't a formal warning, just a heads-up.  No reply is necessary, but if you have questions or need clarification, please feel free to contact a member of staff privately.

Thanks!
Melamphoros,
TC Board Staff

Jesus saves, Allah forgives, Cthulhu thinks you will make a great sandwich.
My Spiritual Blog
Kotone
Senior Newbie
Last Login:May 22, 2011, 02:35:13 pm

Religion: I don't like labels

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #2: April 28, 2011, 06:33:35 pm »

Kotone,

There are two issues going on here:  The first is your avatar does not meet our requirements.  Our avatar guidelines specify that avatars may not be larger than 128 pixels wide by 200 tall and must be 10kb or less in file size.  I have to ask you to please either reduce the size of your current avatar or find a different one that complies with our rules.  (If you need help with either of these things, consider posting in the Avatar Helpers thread or the Board Questions, Suggestions and Feedback board.  We have several members who can lend a hand.)

The second is your signature.  We do not allow animated signatures (nor avatars, for that matter) at all.

This isn't a formal warning, just a heads-up.  No reply is necessary, but if you have questions or need clarification, please feel free to contact a member of staff privately.

Thanks!
Melamphoros,
TC Board Staff

Fixed it, I think...

If there comes a time, when you should ever thirst...
Simply say the word, and you shall have a drink!

Collinsky
Adept Member
Last Login:July 03, 2011, 11:33:09 pm

Religion: Celtic/Heathen, ADF, UU
TCN ID: Collinsky

I was made from the ninefold elements...

Blog entries (0)

Collinsky CollinskyCo

Ignore
« Reply #3: April 29, 2011, 03:49:18 am »

I'd have to go with a chimera/manticora. Why choose when you can have many beasts in one? One that breathes fire -- what's not to love? (And, at least according to E. Nesbit, manticores eat dragons. Very handy if you have a dragon problem.)

~*~Colleen~*~
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead.
http://colleenrachelle.livejournal.com/
"Let's not confuse your inability to comprehend what I do with my ability to do it."
Jujulinda
Journeyman
Last Login:July 04, 2011, 05:33:01 pm

Religion: Not sure. The Universe is so vast...

Blog entries (0)

EmoFruit HelloSunshine90

Ignore
« Reply #4: May 17, 2011, 09:11:07 am »

Yes, yes I have. Thank you for asking. Smiley
I always thought the Hydra was badass. I got picked on growing up so that always seemed the best solution to my problems. Haha.

"Oh how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying."
Wood Rose
Apprentice
Last Login:June 09, 2011, 12:19:33 am

Religion: Seeking

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #5: May 17, 2011, 09:21:38 am »

I have always wanted to have a pair of Cwn Annwn. I think they would just be fun to have.

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)