The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
November 27, 2021, 10:28:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2021, 10:28:08 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: DivEx - shadowbird  (Read 1027 times)
shadowbird
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:October 09, 2011, 12:18:45 pm
United States United States

Religion: Quaker-affiliated Chaotic Pagan

Blog entries (0)

shadow_bird

Ignore
« Topic Start: May 17, 2011, 09:00:54 pm »

I am at a major crossroads right now, and my own divination attempts have illuminated my choices but offered no guidance. I could really use an outsider's perspective here. Any method is fine--I have used and am familiar with tarot and oracle cards, but whatever method people are comfortable with is fine.

Situation: My current partner and I recently moved to a new living situation. There was a lot of lying and secrecy about money going on (on her part) prior to the move, and we've incurred a lot of debt. We need to move out of our apartment at the end of the month, neither of us has steady income, and we're not sure where we'll go exactly. I feel like I should leave this relationship, because I don't know where things are going or what to do, and I feel like if I were on my own I could make better choices. I do love her, I'm just not sure we're healthy together. We're engaged, and her parents will also pitch a fit over this, understandably.

I am concerned that this is clouded on two fronts: One, my health is really poor right now, and I am possibly not thinking things through in a way that will be most beneficial for my physical well-being. Two, my ex, who I'm still in love with (which everyone knows, including my current partner--we're poly) and I have started talking more regularly, and have a coffee date planned, and I really want to go down that road. If I end up pursuing grad school at my institution of choice, I'll be moving to her part of the country.

I'm worried that if I leave I'll just be doing it because I'm giving up on the hard work that happens in every relationship. I'm worried that if I stay I'll end up deeper in debt and even more miserable. I don't really feel like I have options either way, and I could use some insight.

If anyone's willing to give this a shot, I'd be happy to do a Tarot reading in exchange. Thanks.

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)