The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
June 26, 2022, 07:48:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2022, 07:48:05 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: More Health Related Woes...  (Read 2968 times)
Mandi
Adept Member
Last Login:June 03, 2011, 01:52:13 am
United States United States

Religion: ergghhhmmmmnnnnn....

Did the big meanies break yer speshulness

Blog entries (48)

Ignore
« Topic Start: June 25, 2007, 01:19:12 pm »

I'm really tired of this.

I'm not putting in a request for energy or anything of the like because I think it may actually mask whatever the issue is.  I'm not trying to just get through but get things fixed in the long term.

I guess I'm just complaining, but I'm really sick of it.

I've sort of had the gluten issues somewhat straightened out - well, to the degree that I know when I'm going to be swollen and miserable because of something I've eaten, and have just been able to accept and deal.

Which I guess is a part of the difficulty.  The diuretic that I take to drop the retained water is causing a bunch of other problems - or at least I'm blaming everything on the diuretic right now because I can't think of anything else to blame it on.  Even though I've taken it once recently, 2 days ago.

Long story short, and pardon the TMI, I'm pissing what smells like hawaiian punch concentrate.  I'm sweating it, my mouth tastes like it, I smell like a bowl of corn pops.  Sugar Coated.  This has happened a couple times in the last couple weeks, but usually in conjunction with the meds.

I've through this and some research determined this probably means something insulin related.  I also noticed in the indications for the diuretic that when taken with Diazoxide, it can cause hyperglycemia but I'm not taking anything that would even  be in the same family, and it's been two days since I've taken the diuretic anyways.

The advice nurse at the Dr's called me back, and gave me no info outside of "wow, that sounds strange."  That and that in early April they checked glucose levels and everything looked alright.

She is going to talk to the Dr. and call me back again, hopefully sometime before another 6 hours go by.

I'm frustrated, annoyed, really tired of health issues and just in general want to throw rocks at something.

After awhile, it just leaves you at the point of being like screw it all, laying down and just giving up on ever feeling good.

It also makes me hate my Dr who charges a feckin fortune and does the bare bones minimum.  I almost hope something terrible does happen so I can sue his ass for making me feel like a head case every time I call and then charging me a fortune to add insult to injury.

I have a headache. 

I'm gonna tell my son to join a circus so that death is cheap
And games are just another way of life
And I'm gonna tell my son to be a prophet of mistakes
Because for every truth there are half a million lies
And I'm gonna lock my son up in a tower
Till he learns to let his hair down far enough to climb outside.
-LIz Pahir

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)