The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
June 23, 2021, 08:31:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 23, 2021, 08:31:36 am

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for male Wiccans to participate in research  (Read 1958 times)
8heron8
Last Login:August 01, 2011, 09:05:46 am
Finland Finland

Religion: pagan

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Topic Start: June 24, 2011, 06:46:24 am »

I am posting this with the Host's permission. I am trying to find male Wiccans to be interviewed via email for my Master’s thesis.

I am a student in University of Oulu in Finland, Europe. My research is about Wiccan men and their experiences within Wicca. I am interested in men’s faith, what Wicca offers for men and how men are practicing Wicca.

I would like those willing to participate (and in this way help to gather information about male practitioners of Wicca) to contact via private message. I will then send you some background questions and the interview questions. You can answer the questions whenever suits you best (however, latest 30th of June 2011) and then send your answers back to me as a private message.
You cannot be recognized from my research. I don’t need to know your real name – you can choose a pseudonym for yourself. All the answers will be printed out and the original messages will be deleted after that. All the printouts will be deleted after the thesis is ready.

I appreciate all contacts. You can help to find out what kind of religion Wicca is for men.
If you have any further questions concerning my research, please feel free to contact me any time.

Sincerely,
Paivi Hirvonen

Master's student
University of Oulu
Pentti Kaiteran katu 1
90014 Oulun yliopisto
http://www.oulu.fi/english/

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)