The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
November 27, 2022, 06:10:21 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2022, 06:10:21 am

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Healing prayers & Energy request.  (Read 2435 times)
Reona
Master Member
Last Login:November 06, 2008, 01:36:15 pm
United States United States

Religion: eclectic Witch

My cat, Boots.

Blog entries (1)

Ignore
« Topic Start: August 13, 2007, 01:05:34 pm »

On Friday my Mother decided it would a good idea to scare the crap out of her daughter by calling her at work at noon and asking her to come home in a pained voice. After speeding on the highway and imagining the worst, I rushed home to find that while my Mother was not in fact on the edge of death but had instead found out that the warning “may cause severe cramps and muscle spasms” on her medication was a valid caution and that trying to clean her bathroom was a very, very bad idea.

Not to make light of the situation, I found her lying in bed whimpering in pain because her lower back had seized into a painful knot. Of course, we both thought it was something much worse because of her recent history with blood clots and a bad reaction to blood thinners. I called an ambulance as I knew there was no way she could stand a car ride to the ER. We spent a lovely afternoon in the ER, again. She got valium and I was a nervous wrack.

On Saturday night I attempt to help my Mother by sending her healing energy and basically doing my best to help her body heal. I can only hope I did some good with my efforts. And now I would like to request that everyone here think of her and if you could send positive energy and healing prayers for her. I would appreciate your help and I know my whole family would be grateful. Thank you.

Yes, this is the same thing that I am talking about in this post -----> http://www.ecauldron.net/forum/index.php?topic=2252.0

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

gayars
Adept Member
Last Login:January 27, 2009, 02:40:16 pm

Religion: Christian Witch

My baby :)

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #1: August 13, 2007, 02:02:30 pm »

Not to make light of the situation, I found her lying in bed whimpering in pain because her lower back had seized into a painful knot. Of course, we both thought it was something much worse because of her
On Saturday night I attempt to help my Mother by sending her healing energy and basically doing my best to help her body heal. I can only hope I did some good with my efforts. And now I would like to request that everyone here think of her and if you could send positive energy and healing prayers for her. I would appreciate your help and I know my whole family would be grateful. Thank you.

Yes, this is the same thing that I am talking about in this post -----> http://www.ecauldron.net/forum/index.php?topic=2252.0

((((((HUGS)))))))))  Energy sent!

Gina

Chihuahuas are like Napoleon, small and think they can rule the world.  If in doubt, just ask them.  They will tell ya Smiley
Aster Breo
SIG Coordinator
Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:January 29, 2013, 09:32:22 pm

Religion: Feral Brighideach
TCN ID: Aster Breo

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #2: August 13, 2007, 04:48:22 pm »

(((((Reona & Mother)))))

I've added your mom to the Cill healing list.

"The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place."  ~ George Bernard Shaw
RandallS
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:October 30, 2020, 08:18:05 am

Religion: Hellenic Pagan
TCN ID: ADMIN

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #3: August 13, 2007, 05:54:26 pm »

And now I would like to request that everyone here think of her and if you could send positive energy and healing prayers for her. I would appreciate your help and I know my whole family would be grateful.

I hope you mom feels better soon -- and doesn't suffer more weird side-effects from her meds.

Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog - Forum] -- Out Of Print & Out Of Style Tabletop Roleplaying Games
Software Gadgets Blog -- Interesting Software, Mostly Free
Cheap Web Hosting -- Find an Affordable Web Host
Reona
Master Member
Last Login:November 06, 2008, 01:36:15 pm

Religion: eclectic Witch

My cat, Boots.

Blog entries (1)

Ignore
« Reply #4: August 14, 2007, 09:46:24 am »

Thank you, Gina. Thank you, Moon Ivy.

I hope you mom feels better soon -- and doesn't suffer more weird side-effects from her meds.

Indeed. I can’t believe she tried to clean! She had only been home for two days! Argh! Plus, we’ve been having record temperatures in the mid-west and I’m afraid the poor air conditioner will die on us. At which point we all have to troop over to my brother’s house. [blank stare] Guess how much I would enjoy that? Positive thoughts... Positive thoughts...

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)