The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
May 24, 2022, 07:52:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 24, 2022, 07:52:07 am

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Elder Ravenfire  (Read 5135 times)
LyricFox
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:September 04, 2011, 02:39:11 pm
United States United States

Religion: Lapsed Hellenic Reconstructionist

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #15: March 17, 2007, 11:21:25 am »

And y'know...didn't really direct it very well.  He kinda aimed it at the board in general, assuming that every single one of us is somehow responsible for that article.  Are we the Cauldron Borg?

I dunno. But whatever we are, we're all in the Grey Mists.

Visit The Breast Cancer Site & Click to fund free Mammograms
Hosts' Store: Doxy's Bazaar (w/Pagan Items)
Need Web Hosting? See The Cheap Web Hosting Report

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

jazzie
Journeyman
Last Login:August 22, 2007, 01:44:23 am
Australia Australia

Religion: Eclectic

Yes, my dog DID grow into her ears!

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #16: March 18, 2007, 09:23:51 am »

Not that I'm encouraging such behaviour, mind you, but...  In all honesty, you probably would've gotten warned, not banned right off the bat.  We usually don't insta-ban except for spam, especially not valuable contributing members of the community.  Wink

But thank you very much for restraining yourself, in any case.  Smiley

No problem. I kinda figured I'd get a warning first but I think it's bad manners to force staff to mod me if I know I'm saying something that will be modded. That would just be rude Smiley

What got me was he'd worked himself up so much and taken all the time to post a nice $RW rant...and then posted it in the default Chat folder. LOL

Yeah that was a kicker. And he wasn't the first to put a "stuff you TC, I'm throwing a tantie" in the wrong folder either Cheesy

Cat people are different, to the extent that they generally are not conformists. How could they be, with a cat running their lives? - Louis J Camuti

Cat: a pygmy lion who loves mice, hates dogs, and patronizes human beings - Oliver Herford
Mandi
Adept Member
Last Login:June 03, 2011, 01:52:13 am
United States United States

Religion: ergghhhmmmmnnnnn....

Did the big meanies break yer speshulness

Blog entries (48)

Ignore
« Reply #17: May 02, 2007, 08:02:29 am »

ROFLMAO! Toxic pagans, we hold the record for the fastest banning of this knob! ROFagainLMAO. I'm gunna hurt myself if I don't stop laughing. Funny, I remember exactly what I was doing in the time he got banned. I had gone to sleep, got back on in the morning, and was greeted with a HUGE thread that involved this wanker and his banning. Even though I knew he had been banned, it was sooooo hard not to attack the keyboard and post a reply to that idiot that would have got me banned too. I valued my membership at TC too much to do so of course, but one is allowed to fantasize. Cheesy

I think that's what happened to me too.  Went to sleep, came back and to add anything else would have been like bringing sand to the beach.  it had already been said and quite well.  I don't think it stopped me from throwing my little bucket at the rainstorm though, for all the difference it made (none!)

I'm gonna tell my son to join a circus so that death is cheap
And games are just another way of life
And I'm gonna tell my son to be a prophet of mistakes
Because for every truth there are half a million lies
And I'm gonna lock my son up in a tower
Till he learns to let his hair down far enough to climb outside.
-LIz Pahir

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)