The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
April 15, 2021, 03:51:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 15, 2021, 03:51:34 am

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Another New Wiccan  (Read 7851 times)
littleowl
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:February 13, 2008, 07:31:17 pm
United States United States

Religion: wiccan/hereditary witch

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Topic Start: February 10, 2008, 10:32:07 pm »

:)My Name is Lesley aka. Little Owl (which is my given Native American name.) I am 17, and just graduated high school. I'm in college and majoring in Criminal Psychology. 4years ago i discovered i was a witch. It was Hereditary from my mothers side.My mom and i found out i had the powers when i would go somewhere else in my dreams, and real people would think i was with them when infact i wasn't.I am also 1/4 cherokee indian, my grandmother was really pocahontus believe me or not my mom did the background research.  If there is anything else just ask me i will be happy to answer. Grin

WiCcAn AnD DaMn PrOud Of It.!

<3~LeSLeY

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

RandallS
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:October 30, 2020, 08:18:05 am

Religion: Hellenic Pagan
TCN ID: ADMIN

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #1: February 10, 2008, 10:33:39 pm »

:)My Name is Lesley aka. Little Owl (which is my given Native American name.)

Welcome Lesley.  (BTW, your messages are much more readable without the keyboard issues!)

Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog - Forum] -- Out Of Print & Out Of Style Tabletop Roleplaying Games
Software Gadgets Blog -- Interesting Software, Mostly Free
Cheap Web Hosting -- Find an Affordable Web Host
littleowl
Senior Apprentice

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #2: February 10, 2008, 10:38:03 pm »

Welcome Lesley.  (BTW, your messages are much more readable without the keyboard issues!)

yes i love it! LoL Well i have another question. What does the question and options mean when posting a new message?¿?

<3~LeSLeY
Taja
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:July 24, 2011, 02:46:38 pm
Switzerland Switzerland

Religion: Kemetic

Powered by coffee

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #3: February 10, 2008, 11:00:45 pm »

:)My Name is Lesley aka. Little Owl (which is my given Native American name.) I am 17, and just graduated high school. I'm in college and majoring in Criminal Psychology. 4years ago i discovered i was a witch. It was Hereditary from my mothers side.My mom and i found out i had the powers when i would go somewhere else in my dreams, and real people would think i was with them when infact i wasn't.I am also 1/4 cherokee indian, my grandmother was really pocahontus believe me or not my mom did the background research.  If there is anything else just ask me i will be happy to answer. Grin
Hello, and welcome.

Smiley

I'm fascinated. How did your mum prove your grandmother was Pocahontas? What research method did she use?
littleowl
Senior Apprentice

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #4: February 10, 2008, 11:20:02 pm »

Hello, and welcome.

Smiley

I'm fascinated. How did your mum prove your grandmother was Pocahontas? What research method did she use?

to tell you the truth i have no idea i was asleep and at four in the morning she came and woke me up by jumping on my bed telling me this.  Cheesy I do know she took more than a year every night on the Internet just to figue our history out that far back (and make sure it wasnt just made up)

<3~LeSLeY
Autumns_Rose
Apprentice
Last Login:April 07, 2008, 08:07:27 am

Religion: wiccan/pagan

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #5: February 10, 2008, 11:26:05 pm »

Cheesy I do know she took more than a year every night on the Internet just to figue our history out that far back (and make sure it wasnt just made up)

Hi littleowl...glad you found us.
It is surprising who we were related to, isn't it?
My family has done research as well and I am a very distant cousin to Princess Di. I think its very interesting to find your roots.
I was adopted 44 years ago and would still like to find my mother -muchless who I'm related to.
Someday...  Huh

Have fun here.

Autumns_Rose

I believe that your background may have an influence on who you are -but only you are responsible for who you become.
Taja
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:July 24, 2011, 02:46:38 pm
Switzerland Switzerland

Religion: Kemetic

Powered by coffee

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #6: February 10, 2008, 11:33:38 pm »

My family has done research as well and I am a very distant cousin to Princess Di. I think its very interesting to find your roots.
I was adopted 44 years ago and would still like to find my mother -muchless who I'm related to.
Someday...  Huh

Have fun here.
I think she said her grandmother was Pocahontas; not related to.
littleowl
Senior Apprentice

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #7: February 10, 2008, 11:36:43 pm »

Someday...  Huh

Have fun here.

I do like it here so far. where i live we have one store to go get books etc. so there isn't much interacction between people. I dont tell people my faith because they wont agree with it so why start an arguement.? i believe in magic and most my friends dont (or they think its a fun game) i dont want to try to change someones religion. This is a good place for me to be open with other people besides my ma and sister

<3~LeSLeY
Celtee
Staff
High Adept Member
Last Login:May 02, 2013, 06:50:08 pm

Religion: Wandering Seeker with Celtic and Hedgewitch leanings
TCN ID: SilverWolf

The lone wolf waits...

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #8: February 10, 2008, 11:51:34 pm »