The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
May 18, 2021, 11:03:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2021, 11:03:53 am

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: for my relationship  (Read 1355 times)
emma
Last Login:February 27, 2008, 11:40:44 am
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Religion: -

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Topic Start: February 19, 2008, 06:38:40 pm »

I have a problem and don’t know where to turn. I have been with my girlfriend for about 15 months. I don’t know what to tell you about our relationships, relationships are only important to the people involved. I will say that she was my world and I thought we would be together for a long time.

Last week she told me she wants to end our relationship as she no longer feels the same about me. Since then we met up to discuss things and she looked devastated, she told me it had broken her heart, but that we can’t try and work things out because she thinks she will mess up and hurt me. She has also been in contact several times over the last few days, despite having said before that she will never stay in contact when a relationship comes to an end.

My head is all over the place and I feel like my heart is open and all my energy is pouring out, sometimes I can almost physically feel it and it is scaring me. I feel the need to speak to a psychic or someone who may be able to tell me more about what is happening.

I have also been thinking about spells, to bring back love, but I am worried about the repercussions of this; I do not fully understand it. Is it taking away her free will? Will it inadvertently cause someone else pain? Is it real if it has been brought about by a spell and will it last?

She is coming to my house on Saturday to collect her belongings (what a horrible part of a break up.) I know we will talk again. I ask for your prayers, as I am terrified of what will happen. I wish for us to be able to sort things out.

I would be so grateful for any advice.

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

whambamcam
Journeyman
Last Login:April 27, 2008, 03:26:18 pm

Religion: Pagan-witch

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #1: February 19, 2008, 06:58:58 pm »

I would be so grateful for any advice.

First of all *big cuddles*  Breakups are awful.

It seems that she has issues. After 15 months she is afraid of messing you up and hurting you? 

Something more has to be going on, on her part. It could be a case of she didn’t know how much of a good thing she had till it was gone, and afraid that getting back together would mean messing you around.  You don’t need to speak to a psychic, if any one you need to speak to her.

To get things straightened out, to clearly know where you two stand.  If there is no possibility of getting back together then you have to accept that, no spell will fix a broken relationship it would be like building a house out of sand and excepting it to last.

You will just have to ride out the pain I’m afraid and come to terms with your situation.  My advice is to keep things civil if you two won’t get back together and limit contact afterwards till you both have moved on. 

Just focus on getting over your relationship, to grieve, heal and then move on. Be patient and don’t try to rush through feelings that you are experiencing.

*sending hugs and healing energy*

Luceo non uro (I burn but am not consumed)

I birn quil I se (I burn while I shall burn)

Hold fast
emma
Last Login:February 27, 2008, 11:40:44 am

Religion: -

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #2: February 19, 2008, 07:28:17 pm »

You don’t need to speak to a psychic, if any one you need to speak to her.

Thank you for such a quick response, your advice made a lot of sense to me.

I guess perhaps I'm clutching at straws, but I feel like when I do speak to her this weekend, it's gonna be such a big thing (either make or break) that I feel I need to prepare myself for it, and that I need luck on my side. I have something that she gave me for luck once, and a few days ago I leant it to someone, now I'm terrified my luck has gone! I'm aware I'm being irrational but the feeling that the relationship is not over and that everything still hangs in the balance will not leave me.
Forest Fox
Last Login:February 19, 2008, 08:58:12 pm
United States United States

Religion: shamanic pagan

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #3: February 19, 2008, 08:40:54 pm »

I know how you feel, I've been through similar situations, but my advise to you is stay strong and talk it out. Good luck.

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)