The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
December 05, 2021, 08:36:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2021, 08:36:16 am

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Annoying Roomate...  (Read 5421 times)
Onyx RoseMoon
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:February 22, 2008, 03:39:35 pm
United States United States

Religion: Eclectic Witch

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Topic Start: February 20, 2008, 11:30:42 am »

Alright, maybe I really need to learn how to "Keep Silent"... but my roomate now knows that I am somewhat clairvoyant. I gave him a reading one time, and he is one tough cookie to crack... He keeps saying "alright, next test..." then asks me what happened on a specific date and wants details.

Last night, he came in and asked what energies I was getting from him or the guy next door. (Mind you, I'm in college and live in a suite residence hall, 2 rooms in one big room with bathroom, storage closet, and sink.)

I told him, "Dude, I'm not going to give you a reading every time you ask or whenever you want. As of right now, I'm pretty much closed for business."

Then he gets all sad about it... GEEZ!

Has any of you had anything like this happen to you before?

Onyx RoseMoon

"Whatsoever thou wilt, do thou responsibly."

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

HeartShadow - Cutethulhu
Assistant Board Coordinator
Senior Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:April 15, 2013, 06:53:07 pm

Religion: FlameKeeper
TCN ID: GenevieveWood

I am the Pirate Teddybear!

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #1: February 20, 2008, 11:40:59 am »

Charge him. Cheesy

Tell him it takes energy out of you, and that you can't be constantly giving readings.  Make him do whatever your nastiest chore is when he asks you.  (or give him, like, one freebie a week, so there's wiggle room.  and make that during normal hours!)

See if he wants to know enough to clean the toilet. Cheesy  (and if he does .. bonus!  no toilet cleaning!)

FlameKeeping website: http://www.flamekeeping.org
Onyx RoseMoon
Senior Apprentice

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #2: February 20, 2008, 11:52:09 am »

Charge him. Cheesy

Tell him it takes energy out of you, and that you can't be constantly giving readings.  Make him do whatever your nastiest chore is when he asks you.  (or give him, like, one freebie a week, so there's wiggle room.  and make that during normal hours!)

See if he wants to know enough to clean the toilet. Cheesy  (and if he does .. bonus!  no toilet cleaning!)

LOL, some good ideas...

Nah, I told him I was finished and he expects me to keep going. If he keeps up, I swear I'm gonna get some salt and sprinkle it under his mattress...

I don't mind reading, especially if someone from the other side has something to say... but even that doesn't happen all that often.

So when my tarot cards come in, I'm hiding them when he's in the room. LOL!

Onyx RoseMoon

Waldfrau
High Adept Member
Last Login:January 02, 2013, 06:41:55 pm
Germany Germany

Religion: polytheistic witch leaning towards Reclaiming
TCN ID: Waldfrau

Blog entries (2)

Ignore
« Reply #3: February 20, 2008, 02:56:28 pm »

LOL, some good ideas...

Nah, I told him I was finished and he expects me to keep going. If he keeps up, I swear I'm gonna get some salt and sprinkle it under his mattress...

I don't mind reading, especially if someone from the other side has something to say... but even that doesn't happen all that often.

So when my tarot cards come in, I'm hiding them when he's in the room. LOL!
Or give him some cards for a birthday present, so he can do his own readings.

My blog: http://waldhexe.wordpress.com/ (English and German entries)
Onyx RoseMoon
Senior Apprentice

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #4: February 20, 2008, 03:54:57 pm »

Or give him some cards for a birthday present, so he can do his own readings.

We're not that close... I only give gifts like that to close close friends...

Plus, he's just downright annoying, LOL! Personality clashes, mainly. But oh well... It was a last minute "find-a-roomie" thing that I had to do. I didn't know anyone else.

I'm still somewhat out of energy from the reading I had to do for him two nights ago.

Onyx RoseMoon

Diamond NightShade
Master Member
Last Login:May 15, 2008, 06:55:38 pm

Religion: Nature-focused paganism, with many Christian influences perhaps.

Ah-ber: Sweet yet crazy... Yep that's me!

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #5: February 20, 2008, 05:01:29 pm »

I'm still somewhat out of energy from the reading I had to do for him two nights ago.
Well, tell him that it takes your energy, like HeartShadow mentioned, and that you cannot constantlyt be using your energy because you need it for your self. Or, although this isn't being honest but... Tell him that you were bs-ing him and that it was a fun game and all but you are bored of it.

Maybe try tell him you aren't his personal psychic reader and that you have your own stuff to deal with. Like, school, for example?

Good luck on that, though. Smiley

"I would like an order of crazy, with a touch of confusion on the side, please! Thanks you!"
-Myself
Onyx RoseMoon
Senior Apprentice

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #6: February 20, 2008, 06:25:50 pm »

-snip-
Maybe try tell him you aren't his personal psychic reader and that you have your own stuff to deal with. Like, school, for example?

Good luck on that, though. Smiley

That's perfect! LOL... anyways... I'm not too concerned about it...

I was just wanting to see if anyone else has had experiences like that... being taken advantage of or whatever for having certain psychic abilities.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2008, 06:28:05 pm by Onyx RoseMoon » Logged

Onyx RoseMoon

kietero
Last Login:February 21, 2008, 07:13:09 pm

Religion: Unspecified Paganism

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #7: February 21, 2008, 04:12:39 pm »

What's your roommate's religion?  The reason why I ask is because some widely "pop-cults" as I call them (that would be Judaism, Christianity, Catholicism, and Islam - not an offensive slang, but the most widely celebrated religions in this realm.  anyway, some of them) employ seals as their symbols, such as the Star of David for Judaism, which is pretty much a magical seal which seals the believer from EVERYTHING - good, gray, and dark.  That includes being sealed from God.

Usually, doing a reading on someone doesn't take energy, unless the person you're trying to read is either a dark elemental human or dark ethereal, or someone from one of the pop-cults that involves a magical seal that shields the believer from all supernatural activity.

When it comes to doing readings, if I can tell the one I'm trying to read is dark or part of the pop-cults, it's best to try to shy away from doing their reading.  My advice is to make up something sick - something that will make you sound like a loonie toon.  The reason why I ask this is because after you do so, your roommate will stop asking you.  It's guaranteed to work - just be creative.  You may get talked about, like the classic "my roommate's psycho" speech between his friends, but in the end, he'll play it off as one big laugh and forget about it later on.  The snickering won't last at all.  Especially, if he does celebrate a pop-cult.

My final piece of advice to you would be this: keep your readings to those in your circle.  Reading strangers, and giving readings for others pleasure, like your roommate, will drain you much faster than you can imagine.  Actually, in truth, reading those in your circle (whomever you have included) will actually GIVE you energy, because their aura will send feedback to yours, and you can envelop yourself within it, making it your strength.  Don't be afraid to take it, they're giving it to you.  Smiley

In the end though, good luck.
EverFool
Board Staff
Staff
High Adept Member
Last Login:September 16, 2011, 12:40:01 pm
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Religion: atheist

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #8: February 21, 2008, 05:06:39 pm »

What's your roommate's religion?  The reason why I ask is because some widely "pop-cults" as I call them (that would be Judaism, Christianity, Catholicism, and Islam - not an offensive slang,

I think you need to recognise that calling a religion a 'pop cult' is going to offend some people.

but the most widely celebrated religions in this realm.  anyway, some of them) employ seals as their symbols, such as the Star of David for Judaism, which is pretty much a magical seal which seals the believer from EVERYTHING - good, gray, and dark.  That includes being sealed from God.

What makes you say that the Star of David seals a person from everything including God?  I doubt that would be a common belief amongst Jews, for example.

If anal prolapse teaches us anything, it's that it is what is inside that counts.
Marilyn (ABSENTMINDED)
Assistant Board Coordinator
Senior Staff
High Adept Member
Last Login:February 06, 2013, 08:12:28 pm
Canada Canada

Religion: free-flowing animist, Dudeist Priest
TCN ID: Absentminded

Blog entries (11)

« Reply #9: February 21, 2008, 05:18:07 pm »

Usually, doing a reading on someone doesn't take energy,

In my experience, yes, readings 'do' take energy.  Effort is put into separating the insignificant from the meaningful data, and more effort into making useful sense of the result.  Readings require focus, knowledge, and practice.   Especially if you are trying to actually help, rather than just impress, people.

Absent

"There's nothing wrong with you that reincarnation won't cure."
- Jack E. Leonard

Blessed are the cracked, for it is they who let in the light.

Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in

L Cohen
kietero
Last Login:February 21, 2008, 07:13:09 pm

Religion: Unspecified Paganism

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #10: February 21, 2008, 07:03:18 pm »

I think you need to recognise that calling a religion a 'pop cult' is going to offend some people.

As I stated in the context of that quote, I consider "pop cults" to be those religions that have HUGE followings, masses and masses of people.  The common misconception is that the world "cult" implies a negative connotation whenever it's used.  That's thanks to abusers of power, such as the Heaven's Gate "Cult", and David Koresh's "Cult" followers.  But, cults do not have a 100% evil meaning.

By definition, a "cult" is anything that has a huge following.  No matter if it's a religion, or a sport, or anything else.  By contrast, those who follow "STAR TREK" or "STAR WARS" are part of what's been called a "huge cult phenomenon."  STAR TREK has inspired some colleges to offer classes in Klingon, while STAR WARS has inspirited real-life Jedi temples to open all around the world.

Those who may be offended by the use of the world "cult," or even "pop cult," need to understand that despite people who "drank the punch," "cult" is not a taboo four-letter-word.  Calling a religion a "pop cult" implies no offense to it whatsoever.  Popular religions of the world have huge masses of followers, defining it, by dictionary terms, as a "cult."  That's all, nothing more, nothing less.

What makes you say that the Star of David seals a person from everything including God?  I doubt that would be a common belief amongst Jews, for example.

Having been, at one point, a practicing Jew (not by choice), and knowing the history behind the star and how it was chosen and why, is what makes me say this.  The Star of David is a magical seal in and of itself, which was purposefully chosen to always watch over and protect God's chosen people.  However, the seal works in all directions - it not only protects the Jews from dark energy and dark ethereals, unfortunately, it keeps them from experiencing the energy of God as well, and all energies and ethereal entities that are light.

This pattern of behavior, and the effects of the seal, are well documented in the bible.  For those who study the bible, this is important.  The bible works in 2 parts.  The Old Testament, which is the prophecy of Jesus, and the New Testament, which is the fulfillment of that prophecy.  Those who followed the banner of the Star of David found it very easy to disbelieve the life of Jesus, who fulfilled 100% of the prophecies in the Old Testament.  They saw his works as the works of evil, and were easily swayed to the side of "reality," as they saw it.  Only a small handful of Jews at the time chose to follow Jesus, and about 1/3 of them paid with their lives, after Jesus was executed.

That's just one huge reference to back this claim up.  When the star was selected, it was fully intended to help protect the Jews from evil.  The lack of forethought from the priests and rabis of the era helped to chose and bless a seal, for which they had no idea what they were actually doing.  Their intentions were good, but...

Thusly, the reason why I stated this for such a long response and why I said what I did, is because I've experienced it, and seen it time and time again, this theory above in action.  I haven't experienced this with those from any other religion, but I have been known to nearly pass-out because of the energy draining properties of the Star of David.  It's one of the most difficult things to stand up against.  Dark ethereal entities don't USUALLY sap power, but it has been known to happen.

Also, certain Celtic religions have been known to drain those who attempt to read them.  This is not to say that this is a bad thing, to say the least.  It's the amount of power one particular human spirit may have, whether or not they're awakened to who they are, or celebrate any ancient Celtic religion.  Ancient Celtics have a power and aura all their own, that's just as ancient as existence, itself.

In my experience, yes, readings 'do' take energy.  Effort is put into separating the insignificant from the meaningful data, and more effort into making useful sense of the result.  Readings require focus, knowledge, and practice.   Especially if you are trying to actually help, rather than just impress, people.

Absent

Again, it also depends on who you are reading.  As I said in the statement you quoted, power drains are the result of many factors, including true belief, whether or not the one you're trying to read is in your circle, ancient heritage (realized or not), and what it is you are reading (whether you are reading a true human or inadvertantly reading an ethereal whose alignment is your exact polar opposite).

Those who try to resist a reading, even if they asked for it, can also be taxing on the reader.  The reader can't keep up with the energy taxation if the one they're reading is fighting them from here to the edge of eternity, and back.  Again, even if your subject is the one who requested the reading in the first place, their spirit or disbelief will cause an energy taxation - that's where you get all of the "garbage reading" from, before getting to the nuts and bolts of what you're after.

That's why I said what I said.  Reading those in your circle, those you know who are going to give you strength as you read them, are going to do nothing but reinforce you and make you stronger.  Reading strangers, or even those who are doing this for "entertainment purposes," whether you know them or not, is going to present a huge challenge to get you to keep your strength up.

And one more element that will tax the reader, is the presentation of false information from outside influences.  Sometimes, the reader may not be reading their subject at all, but another force or entity who has an alterior motive either for you or for your subject.  Having to separate that "white noise," as I like to call it, from the readings you get from your subjects, can often lead to providing false information and false readings.

The sure way to avoid this outcome is to ask your patron deity, or powerful ethereal ally, for a Seal of Protection, or even a Seal of Blindness, if you know someone who has one, ask them to share that seal with you.  This way, you can easily block out the bad from ever entering your space in the first place.  Keep in mind though, if you ask someone in your circle to share that seal with you, it's going to be taxing on them as well.

The moral is this, and I'll end this post (because it's too long as it is).  Just like I said in my original reply to the original, restrict your readings to those within your circle.  I'll even go so far as to say to try to invite those you want to help into your circle.  If they don't resist, your readings on that individual will be easy as pie, and they'll reinforce you.  If they do resist, at least having them in your circle, having them close to you, won't be so taxing on yourself when you read them.
nigel
Adept Member
Last Login:May 10, 2010, 10:44:56 pm

Religion: Seeking

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #11: February 21, 2008, 07:39:32 pm »

As I stated in the context of that quote, I consider "pop cults" to be those religions that have HUGE [...]

Having been, at one point, a practicing Jew (not by choice), and knowing the history behind the star and how it was chosen and why, is what makes me say this.  The Star of David is a magical seal in and of itself, [...]

Also, certain Celtic religions have been known to drain those who attempt to read them.  This is not to say that this is a bad thing, to say the least.  It's the amount of power one particular human spirit may have, whether or not they're awakened to who they are, or celebrate any ancient Celtic religion.  Ancient Celtics have a power and aura all their own, that's just as ancient as existence, itself.[...]

Ok, first Pop Cult has a negative connotation in that it's an impermanent thing, a fad that comes and goes quite quickly. This is NOT borne out in the Mainstream religions, they have been here for at least a few thousand years.

Second, can we get a fact trace on this whole "the seal of Solomon seals everything" perhaps sailor could come on and either back you up (doubtful, but I'm not Jewish so I can't make that call) or disprove you. Yes, the seal of Solomon, in WESTERN MAGICAL practices IS a protective thing and a seal, but were talking Judaism.

Third, Can we get a fact call on what Celtic religions do this? Since, i have researched the Celtic Religion quite a bit, and a the recons we have here have done more and I have never heard this before.

Also, can I ask what you mean by Dark ethereals and Dark Humans?

----------------------------------------------
I'm a naughty monkey
Celtee
Staff
High Adept Member
Last Login:May 02, 2013, 06:50:08 pm

Religion: Wandering Seeker with Celtic and Hedgewitch leanings
TCN ID: SilverWolf

The lone wolf waits...

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #12: February 21, 2008, 10:46:47 pm »

Having been, at one point, a practicing Jew (not by choice), and knowing the history behind the star and how it was chosen and why, is what makes me say this.  The Star of David is a magical seal in and of itself, which was purposefully chosen to always watch over and protect God's chosen people.  However, the seal works in all directions - it not only protects the Jews from dark energy and dark ethereals, unfortunately, it keeps them from experiencing the energy of God as well, and all energies and ethereal entities that are light.

This pattern of behavior, and the effects of the seal, are well documented in the bible.  For those who study the bible, this is important.  The bible works in 2 parts.  The Old Testament, which is the prophecy of Jesus, and the New Testament, which is the fulfillment of that prophecy.  Those who followed the banner of the Star of David found it very easy to disbelieve the life of Jesus, who fulfilled 100% of the prophecies in the Old Testament.  They saw his works as the works of evil, and were easily swayed to the side of "reality," as they saw it.  Only a small handful of Jews at the time chose to follow Jesus, and about 1/3 of them paid with their lives, after Jesus was executed.

That's just one huge reference to back this claim up.  When the star was selected, it was fully intended to help protect the Jews from evil.  The lack of forethought from the priests and rabis of the era helped to chose and bless a seal, for which they had no idea what they were actually doing.  Their intentions were good, but...

Thusly, the reason why I stated this for such a long response and why I said what I did, is because I've experienced it, and seen it time and time again, this theory above in action.  I haven't experienced this with those from any other religion, but I have been known to nearly pass-out because of the energy draining properties of the Star of David.  It's one of the most difficult things to stand up against.  Dark ethereal entities don't USUALLY sap power, but it has been known to happen.

Hey Peter...Can we get your thoughts on the above quoted material, please?

"It's only forever
Not long at all"
~~Jareth

"Time may change me
But I can't trace time
I said that time may change me
But I can't trace time"
Changes
~~ David Bowie

"Why do you have to be a nonconformist like everybody else?"
~~James Thurber
EverFool
Board Staff
Staff
High Adept Member
Last Login:September 16, 2011, 12:40:01 pm
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Religion: atheist

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #13: February 22, 2008, 01:31:32 am »

As I stated in the context of that quote, I consider "pop cults" to be those religions that have HUGE followings, masses and masses of people.  The common misconception is that the world "cult" implies a negative connotation whenever it's used.  That's thanks to abusers of power, such as the Heaven's Gate "Cult", and David Koresh's "Cult" followers.  But, cults do not have a 100% evil meaning.

I realise this.  It;s the combination taken together that I find offensive.  The term 'mainstream religion' has the connotations that you are actually aiming for.  Pop cult makes me think of the latest hit on TV, that probabl won't be as good after two or three seasons.

By definition, a "cult" is anything that has a huge following.

That is *a* meaning.

No matter if it's a religion, or a sport, or anything else.  By contrast, those who follow "STAR TREK" or "STAR WARS" are part of what's been called a "huge cult phenomenon."  STAR TREK has inspired some colleges to offer classes in Klingon, while STAR WARS has inspirited real-life Jedi temples to open all around the world.

I would argue that those are somewhat differnet from patterns of religious behaviour.  If you want to use pop cult for religions that are popular, what should be used for religions or spiritualities that not many people are interested in?

Those who may be offended by the use of the world "cult," or even "pop cult," need to understand that despite people who "drank the punch," "cult" is not a taboo four-letter-word.  Calling a religion a "pop cult" implies no offense to it whatsoever.  Popular religions of the world have huge masses of followers, defining it, by dictionary terms, as a "cult."  That's all, nothing more, nothing less.

I think that *you* need to understand why people are likely to be offended by your choice of terms.  I am well aware of the multiple meanings of the word 'cult.'  I'm not even religious, and I *still* find your choice of term offensive.

Having been, at one point, a practicing Jew (not by choice), and knowing the history behind the star and how it was chosen and why, is what makes me say this.  The Star of David is a magical seal in and of itself, which was purposefully chosen to always watch over and protect God's chosen people.

Can you pick out a particular Bible passage to back this up?  Or alternatively a different source that members can check up on?

However, the seal works in all directions - it not only protects the Jews from dark energy and dark ethereals, unfortunately, it keeps them from experiencing the energy of God as well, and all energies and ethereal entities that are light.

This is the second time you have made that assertion.  Saying something does not make it true.

This pattern of behavior, and the effects of the seal, are well documented in the bible.  For those who study the bible, this is important.

Excellent.  You can tell me where in the Bible it's attributed to the seal?

The bible works in 2 parts.  The Old Testament, which is the prophecy of Jesus, and the New Testament, which is the fulfillment of that prophecy.

According to those who wrote the New Testament, in any case.  I'm not an expert on what Jewish thought says about the matter, but if they don't think Jesus was the messiah, than arguably there's a major religion that does not hold the New Testament to be a fulfillment of prophecy.

Those who followed the banner of the Star of David found it very easy to disbelieve the life of Jesus, who fulfilled 100% of the prophecies in the Old Testament.

According to the New Testament.  There's no real way to *prove* that he fulfilled the prophecies, it is a matter of faith.  So in any case...because there were Jews who did not convert, you attribute this to the Star of David.  You can't think of any other reason they might not believe Jesus was the messiah?

They saw his works as the works of evil, and were easily swayed to the side of "reality," as they saw it.  Only a small handful of Jews at the time chose to follow Jesus, and about 1/3 of them paid with their lives, after Jesus was executed.

I'm not an expert, so I have no idea how many were executed.  On the other hand, I fail to see how the death rate has anything to do with the alleged effects of the Star of David.

That's just one huge reference to back this claim up.

Actually, all I'm seeing is your intepretation of information.  Furthermore, I can't even see where you're getting the idea that the Seal is behind the various events.  Is there perhaps a Bible passage where the writers attribute various unpleasant events to the use of the Seal?

When the star was selected, it was fully intended to help protect the Jews from evil.  The lack of forethought from the priests and rabis of the era helped to chose and bless a seal, for which they had no idea what they were actually doing.  Their intentions were good, but...

..but there's no evidence that the Seal had any effect, good or ill.  I'm not really here to argue whether or not it did *anything*, but if you argue that there's all this proof to show that it blocked out God, where is it?

If anal prolapse teaches us anything, it's that it is what is inside that counts.
Waldfrau
High Adept Member
Last Login:January 02, 2013, 06:41:55 pm
Germany Germany

Religion: polytheistic witch leaning towards Reclaiming
TCN ID: Waldfrau

Blog entries (2)

Ignore
« Reply #14: February 22, 2008, 04:19:03 am »

By definition, a "cult" is anything that has a huge following.  No matter if it's a religion, or a sport, or anything else.  By contrast, those who follow "STAR TREK" or "STAR WARS" are part of what's been called a "huge cult phenomenon."  STAR TREK has inspired some colleges to offer classes in Klingon, while STAR WARS has inspirited real-life Jedi temples to open all around the world.
The difference between Star Trek and Christianity is that Christians believe in God, while ST-fans don't necessarily believe in Capt. Kirk, Mr. Spock or Klingons. Even if your definition of 'cult' covers both of them doesn't give Star Trek fandom much structural similarities to Christianity.

Then I wonder what you mean with 'pop cult'. Christianity is 2000 years old, Star Trek 40.

My blog: http://waldhexe.wordpress.com/ (English and German entries)

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)