The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
April 09, 2020, 12:18:00 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 09, 2020, 12:18:00 am

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Cat-Lovers! Tell us about your cats.  (Read 33487 times)
Laura Stamps
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:July 30, 2007, 06:26:15 am
United States United States

Religion: Wicca

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Topic Start: March 29, 2007, 12:49:27 pm »

I have been fortunate to have cats all my life, and love to hear about other Pagan's cats!

I'll go first.  I have four housecats, all ferals that I tamed: Cosmos (girl tuxedo cat, 11 years), Sunflower (girl black cat, 9 years), Pea Pod (boy black cat, 6 years), Cherry (girl calico cat, almost 2 years, and she looks just like my avatar for this forum!).

I have also been in feral cat rescue for 30+ years and at the moment care for a feral colony of 7 cats (down from 21 cats two years ago...lots of adoptions!).  I'm sure you have noticed this by now, but because I am also a gardener I name all my girl kitties after flowers and all my boys after vegetables.  Same with my feral colonies, which I have to name for the vet when I have them fixed before I can find homes for them.  Right now I only have one boy left (Cucumber).  My other boy went to faeryland last week.  He was a gorgeous Maine Coon named Dandelion.  Very sweet kitty but he developed cancer and passed over last week.  Very sad two weeks for me.  Anyway I have 6 girls (Daffodil, Poppy, Peaches, Gardenia, Buttercup, and Magnolia).  One of my ferals who was adopted by a neighbor last summer comes to visit, and her name is Violet.

Tell me about your fur children!!   Smiley

Laura Stamps
"Occult Novels for Women"
http://www.KittyfeatherPress.blogspot.com

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Star
Message Board Coordinator
Senior Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:January 12, 2013, 08:36:08 am

Religion: Hellenic Reconstructionist
TCN ID: star

Etcetera, Whatever

Blog entries (0)

ilaynay starcr
« Reply #1: March 29, 2007, 01:10:45 pm »

I have been fortunate to have cats all my life, and love to hear about other Pagan's cats!

Hubby and I are owned by two cats, both 100% indoors.  Libby is a dilute calico and leans toward the spazcat end of the feline personality scale.  Calli is a dark tabby with some Abyssinian blood in her. She's the empress-type, aloof and regal.  If our cats were the Two Lumps cats, Libby would be Snooch and Calli would be Eben.  (They came with these names, so I can't comment on the reasoning other than to say the notes from their previous owner said she'd chosen the name Calli because it was Greek for "beauty".)

We picked up these two lovely ladies at the animal shelter in late 2002, and I can't believe it's been 4 1/2 years now.  They're the first pets we've had since we've been married; before that we were always renting at places that wouldn't allow pets.  At the time Libby was 4 and Calli 6, so I guess that makes them 8 and 10-ish now.  They had been raised in the same household; their previous owner was allergic and could keep her allergies under control enough to have them in the house, but her new baby was very allergic and in the end, the cats had to go.  She left a big long note about each of them and it was obvious that she had been very upset about having to give them up, but hadn't had a choice.  (The moreso because they each had their own health problems that, especially on top of their not being kittens, would make them more difficult to place.)  So we were really glad to be able to take in both of them, and the shelter was very glad that they'd found someone who was willing to take them as a set.

I think two's enough for us right now, especially with the baby on the way.  The house isn't tiny, but it's not huge either, and I think any more than we've got would be a bit much in the space we have.  We'll see what happens when we move next, but that's years down the road yet.  Smiley  And of course they're both starting to get into kitty middle age, too, but they're both pretty healthy yet (other than a condition Calli has that's diet-controlled and Libby's inability to be vaccinated, but as long as we feed Calli the right food and don't vaccinate Libby, they're OK) so hopefully we won't have to cross that particular bridge for a while.

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced."
-- Aart Van Der Leeuw

Main Blog:  Star's Journal of Random Thoughts
Religious Blog:  The Song and the Flame
I can also now be found on Goodreads.
Lily
Master Member
Last Login:April 10, 2008, 04:53:56 pm

Religion: Lazy polytheist with Kemetic leanings.

Blog entries (6)

Ignore
« Reply #2: March 29, 2007, 01:24:30 pm »

I have two furbabies:Sayuri, who is going on five in July, and Stewie, who is going on four in May. Both are girls, spayed, and only indoor (much to their displeasure - they dream of hunting birds).

I found Sayuri at (four weeks old) in a pet store, too small to be weaned and being bullied by the older kittens. I bought her and brought her home. She was so small she fit in one hand easily. Now she's a big, fat kitty who owns the house and everything in it, including me. She does have a stomach problem that has to be corrected by doses of psyllium mixed with water so that she can go potty, but other than that, she's doing great!

My sister found Stewie outside os a local store being given away. The owner wanred my sister that she was a dumb, flighty kitten. Wouldn't she rather have a different one? My sister wanted Stewie. But since she couldn't have a cat, she brought Stewie to me. Sayuri adopted Stewie and started lactating for her (Sayuri has never had kittens and never will). She raised Stewie. For the first six months, Stewie wouldn't let any human near her - she was scared to death. Slowly she started letting me pet her, and now, nearly four years later, she has finally started letting me pick her up and hold her, and she loves my lap. I don't know what those jerks did to her, but she's still scared of strangers.  Angry Though she is the sweetest, most loving cat I've ever seen. she lives to please me, and she loves to be the center of attention.
Stewie does have a sensitivity to soy, so I have to be sure to find food that has little to no soy in it, or she upchucks on the carpet (and it HAS to be the carpet and not any other surface, after all  Tongue ).
Star
Senior Staff
Grand Adept Member

Etcetera, Whatever

Blog entries (0)

ilaynay starcr
« Reply #3: March 29, 2007, 01:32:41 pm »

(and it HAS to be the carpet and not any other surface, after all  Tongue ).

Oh, it always does have to be, yes.  I've never known a cat to hork on linoleum (or however you spell it) or tile or anything like that when there was a perfectly good carpet to be had.  Wink  It must be some kind of instinctive thing, for traction or something like that.  (I say instinctive because Libby seems to do it too, and there's no front claws there for her to dig into the carpet to get more traction.  Don't kill me, please, they came to us front-declawed...)

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced."
-- Aart Van Der Leeuw

Laura Stamps
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:July 30, 2007, 06:26:15 am

Religion: Wicca

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #4: March 29, 2007, 01:49:29 pm »

I think two's enough for us right now, especially with the baby on the way.  The house isn't tiny, but it's not huge either, and I think any more than we've got would be a bit much in the space we have.  We'll see what happens when we move next, but that's years down the road yet.  Smiley  And of course they're both starting to get into kitty middle age, too, but they're both pretty healthy yet (other than a condition Calli has that's diet-controlled and Libby's inability to be vaccinated, but as long as we feed Calli the right food and don't vaccinate Libby, they're OK) so hopefully we won't have to cross that particular bridge for a while.

Congratulations on your baby-on-the-way!  I didn't know.   Smiley

Blessings on you too for adopting from the shelter!  Cats that are grown and have special needs are the last to go.  Everyone seems to want a kitten.  I think the previous owner would be very happy to know how well-cared for and loved her fur children are in your house now. 

I have a cat (Sunny) with special food needs too.  She is allergic to the protein molecule, which makes her lick all her hair off...really weird looking....no hair on her at all except on her head and back.  So she now eats a prescription food from the vet (z/d by Hills), and it keeps her in fur and looking more like a cat...a nutty cat, but at least she looks like one again!   Roll Eyes

Laura Stamps
"Occult Novels for Women"
http://www.KittyfeatherPress.blogspot.com
Star
Senior Staff
Grand Adept Member

Etcetera, Whatever

Blog entries (0)

ilaynay starcr
« Reply #5: March 29, 2007, 01:55:30 pm »

Cats that are grown and have special needs are the last to go.  Everyone seems to want a kitten. 

*nods*  We actually went in looking for a kitten ourselves.  Then we got there and the kittens were all bouncing off the walls, and here were these two just sitting there looking beautiful and calm--and long-suffering!  LOL--and...  we sorta fell for them.  Smiley

So she now eats a prescription food from the vet (z/d by Hills), and it keeps her in fur and looking more like a cat...a nutty cat, but at least she looks like one again!   Roll Eyes

Yikes!  In Calli's case at least we just have to feed her premium food (we use Iams dry food).  I think her condition--I'd have to look up exactly what it's called--must be tripped off by some additive in cheaper foods or something.  I don't have a good feel for the details, unfortunately, although we do still have all the paperwork around so I could refer back to it if something ever happened that required more knowledge.

-- Aart Van Der Leeuw

semperfemme
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:December 10, 2010, 10:57:11 am

Religion: Hellenic Polytheist Reconstructionism

Ogen van Verschuldigd

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #6: March 29, 2007, 03:25:28 pm »

My cat Neko came from my friend Francie. After her cat came home pregnant, she was able to get rid of all of the kittens except the runt. She brought Neko over totally out of the blue. She claimed she just wanted to stop by and visit, but she showed up with the tiniest little Torbie I had ever seen. It was love at first sight. Neko is an amazing super kitty. When I first got her, my bedroom door had a gap between it and the floor. She used to shimmy under the door to go from my bedroom to the rest of the house. My roommate dubbed her "Liquid Kitty!" and I even had a few people try to smuggle her out in their shirts.

She's very protective of her personal space and by personal space I mean any place that she is sitting. We have a full length chaise in the living room and if she's sitting on it, she'll walk down to and bat at anyone who takes a seat...even if its at the other end of the sofa. LOL! She never outright "attacks" though, she bats with one claw and offers a loud meow of warning. It's almost like she knows she can't go too far or else. I have conversations with her. We have one chair we let her claw to shreds but only had to tell her once not to touch the other furniture.

I can't stop gushing about her, I love her so much. My SO and I have tons of pictures of her and she's even featured on our myspace pages.

Nicknames for Neko:

Catface
Nekokitty Girl
Neko BabyGirl
Lip Gloss Kitty (because her little lips look like she's wearing pink lipgloss)

"You're not to be so blind with patriotism that you can't face reality. Wrong is wrong, no matter who does it or says it. "- Malcolm X
OpenHands
Master Member
Last Login:January 11, 2012, 09:52:34 pm

Religion: Canaanite Polytheism

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #7: March 29, 2007, 05:01:44 pm »

I have also been in feral cat rescue for 30+ years

That's a wonderful thing that you're doing. Smiley

I live with four, but only two are technically mine.  I was highly allergic to cats for most of my life and could never own them, but last year something changed and I seem to be about 95% cured.  (A wonderful thing since I'm marrying a cat-lover.)

I adopted a pair of 3 y/o tiger-striped sisters right before Christmas.  Chloe is talkative and a little aloof.  She likes to sit next to people on the futon rather than be snuggled.  When she's particularly happy she'll sit on you and attempt to wash your face.  Chloe likes to talk to us through the bedroom door at night.  If we give her any indication that we're awake, we'll hear an inquisitive "Meow??" that really does sound like she's asking a question.  "Are you awake yet?"

Tinker is...a special girl.  Undecided  Not the brightest bulb, but she's very outgoing and affectionate.  She stands on her hind legs when she wants to play and walks on her hind legs when she gets excited.  She has a compulsive need to lick plastic bags and almost always smells like she's been rolling in her litterbox.  Tinker loves to snuggle and has a passion for food that no other cat in our house can rival.  We tend to call her "The Tinker Cat."

- OpenHands

- OpenHands

"Gardens are not made by singing, "Oh, how beautiful" and sitting in the shade." -- Rudyard Kipling

http://mathbatu.wordpress.com
Aster Breo
SIG Coordinator
Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:January 29, 2013, 09:32:22 pm

Religion: Feral Brighideach
TCN ID: Aster Breo

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #8: March 29, 2007, 07:14:25 pm »

We have 8 cats.  We're not *officially* in feral cat rescue...but...

Our oldest, Luna, is about 9 now.  She was the baby of the neighborhood stray, who we called Black Kitty.  Black Kitty hated humans with a passion, but Luna was a rebellious child, went against her mother's wishes, and moved in with us.  She's a beautiful silver grey.

Then we have the Fab Four:  Mr. Toes (grey with white paws and chest), Roxie (standard orange calico), Smudge (grey and pink calico), and Lola (dark calico, aka "tortiseshell, I think?).  They were Black Kitty's litter the following year.  Unfortunately, Black Kitty was killed by a car about 2 days after the babies were born.  We found the nest a day or so later.  They kittens were almost dead, and the vet didn't think they'd make it, but we managed to nurse them back to life.  That was really an experience.  I learned that kittens don't know how to poop or pee on their own, and that their mom has to stimulate them to do so.  What fun.  Anyway, they're all grown up now and are the most affectionate cats on the planet.  They believe I'm their mother.  Lola is neurotic and won't leave our bedroom.

The following year, another cat left her kittens in our yard.  They were a bit older, mostly weaned.  We have no idea what happened to the mother.  I think she went out hunting and maybe got hit by a car or something.  Anyway, after 2 nights, it was obvious she wasn't coming back.  We sustained some flesh wounds corralling the litter, but eventually got them all to the vet.  We managed to give 4 of the 6 away, but still have Buzz and Tippy (so named because he walks as if he's tip-toeing over everything).  Buzz is all grey with pumpkin eyes and a smushy face.  Tippy is mostly grey with a tiny bit of white.  I had to teach him how to meow.

We thought we were set for cats for a while, even though we always get random strays who drop by our porch.  But 2 years ago, a longhaired tabby (with a bit of Maine coon, I think -- he's HUGE) showed up.  We think he might have been dumped from an abusive home.  Anyway, he decided he wanted to live with us, and tried repeatedly to scoot in the door.  Eventually he gave up on that and just clawed his way in through the dining room window screen.  Literally.  His name is Mo, and he's now very happy in our house.  He used to be afraid of lying on furniture or being picked up or petted (hence our thought that he came from an abusive home), but he seems to be over that now.

And that's enough cats.

"The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place."  ~ George Bernard Shaw
Diannaskye
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:May 16, 2008, 05:41:18 am
Canada Canada

Religion: Pagan

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #9: March 29, 2007, 10:05:30 pm »

I have also been in feral cat rescue for 30+ years

I have a lot of cat stories!!! At the moment, I'm owned by two black (not sure what type) six-month-old kittens. They are both adorable and beautiful. One is named Shane, after my Daddy. He purrs a lot, loves to be cuddled (although he's shy and was first named Jumpy around strangers), loves treats, and is very talkative. Especially when you have human food! My baby Shane is a happy kitten who always comes to my rescue when I'm feeling sad. My other baby is named Damien. They're brothers. Damien is a sweetheart, although he is the ruler kitty. Damien likes lording over the food. He doesn't just swat his brother, he swatted other kitties too. He's a fatty in comparison, although when I got them Shane was fatter. Damien also hates me. When in my company, he never purrs. Lies. He purrs when he's trying to claw/bite my hand clean off. He really is a hell child!

Both were picked up from a cat shelter that moved in up the street in September. It remained open for about six months, although it officially shut down during January. After that, we had two ferals who lived there who we looked after. My kittens were born in the care of a friend of the owner, Vivian. They were three months old when we met, and I was in love with their blackness and their sad-yet-joyful take on life. About three days later, I started volunteering.

In October, the kitties began to get sick. Luckily I got my kittens out in time. About eleven of our cats died of FIP, a disease that overflows the lungs with fluid and kills 95% of cats it hits. I remember spending one of my nights volunteering looking after a sick kitty, Mommy, who had been surrogate mother for the others. She died the next morning. One brave little kitten, Cheeky, survived both FIP and a disease that's basically like kitty flu at the same time. He was a little miracle who blessed us all. When he got sick, he would meow at me; I would pick him up and pet him. He would jump out of my lap and meow at me again. I would repeat the routine. He was one of the kitties we adopted.

Working with feral cats can be sad, happy, and fun. Sometimes hectic. At one point there was a kitten getting all the others sick who we couldn't catch. He bit four different people before we gave up!!! About forty of our kitties were adopted. Ten-twenty died, and the rest were taken away by the humane society. (Including my third kitten, who was my kitten-at-the-shelter.) The place has closed down as its owner fell far into debt. But my fondest memories will always be there.

I really wish that I'd get another oppertunity to volunteer someplace like that. Not the Humane society, but somewhere where I can cuddle the kittens. I miss it. The cats were my life. *Sigh* But it was great while it lasted.

Enough about my furbaby experiences. Who's next??? They're all so cute-sounding!!!!
Oceanlizard
Senior Newbie
Last Login:February 26, 2010, 09:06:02 pm
New Zealand New Zealand

Religion: Not quite Kemetic

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #10: March 29, 2007, 10:53:24 pm »

My family currently has two cats, a female black cat named Licorice (also known as "Licks" and "Licky") and a gray + white male named Warra. (both neutered) Licorice is technically my cat and I would love to have her with me at university, but no pets at the flat, and my sister won't let me run off with her!  So instead I come home every weekend to visit pets and family. (only hour and half drive from family) 

They are both about six years old. They came from different litters of kittens. We got Warra as a kitten first (name is a shorten form of where my family used to live in Australia). Then a few days later, my father came home with a 'gift' for my mother, which was a tiny black kitten. (he's a teacher and a kid at school was trying to get rid of them) My mother was not impressed! 

Warra is a big, very loud, demanding cat but can be nice when he wants to be! He also has a habit of stalking our dogs up the driveway. Unfortunately, he tends to bring birds home as "presents".

Licorice is just a living soft toy. She lives on pats and attention. For some reason she hates Warra (while Warra quite likes her). She also hates one of our dogs as well. Licorice does enjoy playing with water, though! She often puts her paw into her water bowl and splashes with in it. Her "presents" are usually mice and baby rabbits.
Renge
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:April 10, 2007, 09:20:56 am
Japan Japan

Religion: Pagan (Undecided)

Say whaaaat?

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #11: March 29, 2007, 11:32:53 pm »

Our little girls name is Kyuui.  She`s a long hair orange tabby which is, I`m told, quite impossible as most if not all orange cats are male. 

she`s very intelligent and will do things I believe not all ordinary kittys do.  Examples being, touching a strangers outstretched hand as if to shake and then walking off, glaring (Oh no, wait, all kittys do that one), Insisting on being held over the shoulder when she`s coughing (just like a baby)

We got her from a volunteer who found her abandoned by her mommy.  She`s a very lucky kitty indeed.

Nicknames:  Beatch, Kyuuuuuuuii, furface, and dumbass (but that`s when she`s being really really stupid.) Oh and fluffer.

Insert witty quote here.  I'll get back to you with this one...

Got a kitty sleepin on my lap and kinda distracted.
SatAset
Adept Member
Last Login:November 06, 2011, 11:27:55 pm

Religion: Kemetic Orthodox, Heathen, Orisa devotee

Blog entries (1)

Ignore
« Reply #12: March 30, 2007, 01:42:58 am »

I am owned by one kitten.  She'll be 11 months old come April.  A friend's friend's cat had kittens and then the mother died.  The  owners got the litter healthy and gave them away to people.  My friend picked up the black one for me and surprised me with her at my door.   

Isidora is her name and Izzy is her nickname that mostly everyone calls her.  She licks everything and meows only when she wants something.  She's very quiet otherwise.  She'll curl up on my stomach and purr and lick my face or my hand.  She loves to sit on windowsills.

She's affectionate with some people and I know one of my friends she doesn't like.  She hisses at her.  Izzy doesn't like my brother's dogs (two pitbull mixes who are the most loveable dogs).

Once when she slipped through the front door and got outside, she hid under some bushes and she swiped and hissed at my brother who she'd never met before.  When I called to her a few times, she walked up to me so I could pick her up. 

I am the Goddess of Who I can Become. I mix the magic of the sorceress with the blade of a warrior. I walk the liminal pathways to see the face of the Goddess, both terrible and kind. As She stares back at me, I tremble in awe and ecstasy.  --Me
MelanieS
Journeyman
Last Login:November 18, 2009, 08:17:30 pm

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #13: March 30, 2007, 01:43:47 am »

I have two kitties. Dinah is a 9 year old black and white Manx mix that showed up on our doorstep. My husband called me at my parents house and told me there was a kitten outside and I told him explicitly not to feed it as we weren't allowed to have cats in our apartment. His response was "uhh.... ok" The next day I went out and bought a litter box and some food.

She's very sweet to me and mostly ignores everyone else. She sleeps with me every night and lays with her head on the pillow and has to have the sheet pulled up over her body and her front paw stretched over my chest. It took her a year to acknowledge our daughter - she literally ignored her for the first 12 months and even though my husband was the one who brought her home, she really doesn't like him at all.

Our other cat is a 7 year old Tortie named Abby. She's like living with a person. She also showed up at our doorstep but it was me that brought her in. I thought we had a rat in our flowerbed but it was a kitten. She loves everyone including our Golden Retriever and our baby. She can climb doorways, open every cabinet and drawer and I wouldn't be surprised to see my car pull up with her at the wheel one day.

Abby also has this bizarre habit of wanting to picked up and held high over someone's head if there is a moth flying around a light fixture on the ceiling so she can bat it. She unfortunately also licks all the fur off of her from time to time. It's very sad because you can tell she is embarrassed about it. I'm going to ask my vet about this protein molecule thing because I've asked numerous vets about it and they all just say she is allergic to something and we will never know and they give her a shot of cortizone.

Melanie
   with the help of Abby who feels it necessary to be present whenever typing is occurring.
Beachglass
Master Member
Last Login:August 22, 2013, 12:19:05 am

Religion: Nonspecific Pagan-Leaning

Blog entries (10)

Ignore
« Reply #14: March 30, 2007, 01:51:40 am »

We got Ramyeon at the local market, from a pickup marked "DOG CAT CHICKEN DUCK - YOUR CHOICE ₩7,000."  Cheesy

He was in a small cage with about six of his brothers and sisters.  They were all sleeping, while he was sitting on top of everyone meowing furiously.  I thought he wanted to go home with us, but I have a sneaking suspicion he just likes the sound of his own meow. Tongue  We love him anyway.

He's an inveterate food bandit.  Whatever you're eating, he wants, including cat diet exotica like cabbage and rice.  We eat at a low table, so if he's feeling particularly daring he'll whiz by, grab a bit of contraband, and be in another room before you even realize.  Once, my boyfriend made some ddeokbokki that was even too hot for him to eat; Ramyeon found the dish unattended and ate the whole thing.  He's a strange animal.

He loves to sleep with us, but we've had to ban him from the bedroom because he likes to wake us up by knocking things onto our heads from the shelf above.  Nonetheless he's very cuddly and will find some tummy or bend of knee to snuggle around.

And Tuesday is his first birthday!  Cheesy  We're going to buy him a baby bit of steak to celebrate.

Cat photo goodness:

"the further we go and older we grow the more we know the less we show"

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)