The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
March 08, 2021, 11:55:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 08, 2021, 11:55:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: What are you Playing?  (Read 30187 times)
Lunaheart
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:June 06, 2011, 02:00:41 pm
United States United States

Religion: Pagan

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #30: April 06, 2007, 11:46:58 am »

Sims 2 sometimes. Everytime I quit for a while, due to life, my bf buys me another expansion pack. I got Seasons a couple of weeks ago, it seemed to get the bugs out of the other ones I had too.
Also, on study breaks I have been playing, badly I might add, the pacman game here on TC. I keep playing it even though I suck at it!

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

ShadowcatCM
Adept Member
Last Login:July 16, 2009, 05:14:58 pm

Religion: witchy Pagan - quite eclectic

Every action, even inaction, affects someone.

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #31: April 06, 2007, 08:50:34 pm »

What game are you currently playing and would you recommend it to others?

Virtual Villagers, Virtual Villagers 2, Fish Tycoon, and Fate.

As for recommendations? I've been BADGERING the makers of VV/FT to make a Virtual Villagers 3 and a Fish Tycoon 2. Tongue

Fate? Eh. It's fun - kind of like a single player version of WoW or Neverwinter Nights. It gets a bit boring, though. All I do is smash monsters, wreck urns and buy supplies. There's an area for fishing, but the action of fishing is rather slow.

I'd much rather hunt for gems - That's why I play Motherload Goldium (and no, that's not a misspell.) I go to Mars and mine for minerals. Mindless, but I do enjoy it.

Shadowcat

Shadowcat Cloudmoon
Chat Host at The Cauldron
Thesaly
Journeyman
Last Login:May 13, 2008, 06:10:33 pm

Religion: Ecclectic Wiccan (for now)

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #32: April 06, 2007, 10:05:43 pm »

Virtual Villagers, Virtual Villagers 2, Fish Tycoon, and Fate.

Hah!  My son introduced me to Virtual Villagers last week - it's annoyingly addictive  Tongue
ShadowcatCM
Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #33: April 07, 2007, 12:30:45 am »

Hah!  My son introduced me to Virtual Villagers last week - it's annoyingly addictive  Tongue
I have only this to say: Try Virtual Villagers 2. It's much more annoyingly addictive. Trust me. I've got two games going in VV2.

(As for addictive? I once kept a single village going - for seven months straight.)

Shadowcat

Shadowcat Cloudmoon
Thesaly
Journeyman
Last Login:May 13, 2008, 06:10:33 pm

Religion: Ecclectic Wiccan (for now)

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #34: April 07, 2007, 07:33:14 am »

I have only this to say: Try Virtual Villagers 2. It's much more annoyingly addictive. Trust me. I've got two games going in VV2.

(As for addictive? I once kept a single village going - for seven months straight.)

Shadowcat

My son wants to get VV2 also.  I told him he had to wait until we've finished the first one!
ShadowcatCM
Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #35: April 07, 2007, 01:24:12 pm »

My son wants to get VV2 also.  I told him he had to wait until we've finished the first one!

Wise move. Wink You'll want to finish a VV game before starting a VV2 game; there's just too much to do in VV2. Wink I tried running a village in each game, and it was just too much. I ended up almost ingoring my VV village in order to interact with my wee ones in VV2.

There's a really good forum run by LDW (Last Day of Work), it covers all the games that LDW makes, and it has a ton of threads with tips. They even have a official game guide for each version! There are mods and strategy guides and so on. The developers from LDW are really on top of their game.

Shadowcat

Shadowcat Cloudmoon
Adele
Master Member
Last Login:July 09, 2011, 07:27:54 pm

Religion: Hellenic pagan

Image courtesy of iconomicon

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #36: April 22, 2007, 02:44:37 am »

We've got all kinds of console and computers so what's been the most played recently in our house?

My favs right now are WoW (undead warlock) and Super Street Puzzle Fighter (or however you want to combine those words) on the PSP.  Hubby's playing Zelda:Twilight Princess, Trauma Center (eww, a game of surgery) and some version of Megaman on his DS.

Gaming is kinda big in my house.  Cheesy

"Say what you mean. Bear witness. Iterate."
       -John M. Ford, Making Light comment
hassMysteria
Journeyman
Last Login:November 29, 2007, 05:59:40 pm

Religion: Solitary Witch

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #37: May 28, 2007, 01:51:42 pm »

We've got all kinds of console and computers so what's been the most played recently in our house?

My favs right now are WoW (undead warlock) and Super Street Puzzle Fighter (or however you want to combine those words) on the PSP.  Hubby's playing Zelda:Twilight Princess, Trauma Center (eww, a game of surgery) and some version of Megaman on his DS.

Gaming is kinda big in my house.  Cheesy

I love trauma center! is he playing it on the Wii or on the DS?

I'm not really playing anything right now....occasionally I start playing Oblivion; Elder Scrolls............but not really as of late. My mate's been playing Vanguard mostly and recently finished playing a game called 'Stalker' and sometimes switches to 'Half-Life 2' or various psp games, instead of Vanguard..............I've been meaning to play Vanguard...but I just don't really wanna pay for it cause I probably wouldn't play it enough....my face is always buried in a book or my drawing board  Tongue Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 01:54:26 pm by hassMysteria » Logged

"envy is ignorance; imitation is suicide"
Adele
Master Member

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #38: June 17, 2007, 05:18:56 pm »

I love trauma center! is he playing it on the Wii or on the DS?

Totally way behind on the answer to this, but anyway... he's been playing on the Wii.  It is crazy fun to play stuff on.  Cheesy

Chaliceocean
Master Member
Last Login:August 13, 2007, 06:02:20 pm

Religion: eclectic pagan

Perfect Love,Perfect Trust)O(

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #39: June 18, 2007, 07:27:46 pm »

Diablo II Lord of Darkness.

Was playing Mech Warrior 4 Mercenaries, but at that very last mission I can't get past it.  Picked up Diablo II and have not been able to stop playing it to catch up here. Smiley

I am addicted to card games myself, not sure if you meant that type of game,lol. I am a proud Canasta and Spades addict,lol

~Dont believe in anything simply because you have heard it, simply because it's spoken and rumored by many, simply because it is found written in your religious books, in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders, in traditions becuase they have been handed down for many generations. But after careful observation and analysis,when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conductive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it.~*~Buddha~*~
Adele
Master Member

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #40: June 19, 2007, 03:17:15 am »

I am addicted to card games myself, not sure if you meant that type of game,lol. I am a proud Canasta and Spades addict,lol

I'm not much of a card player, my grandmother tried to teach me cribbage when I was young but I never quite got the hang of it.  Mostly I use my cards for solitaire (any variety I can get the hang of.)

I have a beautiful marble chess set that gets to see some action every now and then.  I'll play any kind of board game  Grin Sorry is one of my favorites, although Battleship is currently contending with that for the number one spot. 

I stink at Monopoly, although I have to say that double board Monopoly is crazy insane.  (Late nite party idea that was actually quite interesting.)  So, on the non electronic gaming, that's my fun stuff.

gayars
Adept Member
Last Login:January 27, 2009, 02:40:16 pm

Religion: Christian Witch

My baby :)

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #41: June 19, 2007, 04:49:47 pm »

Sims 2 sometimes. Everytime I quit for a while, due to life, my bf buys me another expansion pack. I got Seasons a couple of weeks ago, it seemed to get the bugs out of the other ones I had too.

Do you get the stuff packs?  I usually get bored with an expansion pack after awhile, but I do buy all the stuff they put out and love all my little downloads and hacks and did I mention hacks? Smiley

Gina

Chihuahuas are like Napoleon, small and think they can rule the world.  If in doubt, just ask them.  They will tell ya Smiley
TribalCat
Senior Apprentice
Last Login:June 15, 2008, 11:50:33 pm

Religion: Solitary Shamanic Witch/Seeker on the White Lotus Path

*** Mrrowr!***

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #42: June 29, 2007, 01:41:37 am »

Neopets.  Silly, but fun.  My nick is TribalCat there too if anyone else here plays.

I used to LOVE Ultima Online, the MMORPG.  I played for almost five years, I think, but it's such an addictive game!  I haven't played in three years, and I still occasionally have UO dreams.

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live." ~ Albus Dumbledore
Wanderer894
Master Member
Last Login:April 07, 2011, 10:47:22 pm

Religion: The Way of the Dragonfly/Ignostic Pagan Humanist
TCN ID: Wanderer894

another day, another round of "WTF?"

Blog entries (1)

Ignore
« Reply #43: July 03, 2007, 12:11:55 am »

I just discovered Runescape and signed up for a free account.  And I'm addicted.  I haven't been in the forum lately reading because it got so bad.  After I had two or three dreams that were full of Runescape-inspired bits and pieces, I knew I had to ease up.  I haven't gone near it all day and hopefully I won't have any of those dreams for a while.

Rituals do not make Life; Life is what you consider the most important, and the most fun.
Just another hapless human trying to figure out what the frell makes this world tick, and how to avoid the idiots who make my head hurt
Stop the war, impeach the war criminals.

Bored much? My Blog: Gray Reverie
Caralywhynn
Apprentice
Last Login:January 06, 2010, 05:26:38 am
Germany Germany

Religion: Pagan (Wicca)

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #44: May 28, 2009, 10:48:03 am »

Well, there's Dreamblade, Dungeons and Dragons, Vampire: the Masquerade...

Oh fine !  Cheesy

P&P RPGs I´m playing to  Grin :
New World of Darkness, Vampire Dark Ages, Dungeons&Dragons (3.0), WitchCraft (Carella EdenStudios), 7th Sea, Fading Suns, Arcana evolved, Prime Time Adventures, Dogs in the Vineyard, Western City ... are my favorite Systems
(whereas we doesn´t play Fading Suns with the original system- it´s too creepy Wink - but the setting is ingenious )

Online I play GuildWars - anyone else?

LG
Cara

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)