The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
April 06, 2020, 12:31:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 06, 2020, 12:31:23 am

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: A Strange Vision  (Read 2719 times)
Sab Saiti
Apprentice
Last Login:May 20, 2010, 02:50:38 pm
United States United States

Religion: Modern Kemetic

Gravatar

Resident Kemetic Lurker

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Topic Start: August 17, 2008, 11:07:45 am »

Last night, I had several dreamvisions (a term I use only to separate whether I was awake or asleep when I had them). I woke up, very disturbed by the overall meaning of everything, as much of it was on a very personal level.

The one I wish to share with everyone concerns the Kemetic community on a whole. It was the one that I had immediately before waking up, and thus is still very hauntingly in my mind right now. I ask that you keep an open mind while reading this and understand that I do not make any assumptions right now as to what this means. I am only putting the vision out there for others to know. I'm not interpreting it right now...

Many Kemetics, most of different faiths, are gathered in what appears to be a rather large sandbox. I recognized a few people specifically (granted, I never saw any pictures of most of the ones I recognized, I just simply knew it to be them--scarily enough, looking at the pictures now, I discovered I wasn't far off on anyone I recognized that has pictures of themselves available....). There are others, outside the sandbox. At first, I thought they were nearby, but then I realized they were much larger and futher away, only they were coming closer.

These were the Neteru. They smiled at us, most of us in shock at this point at seeing Them, and then the box itself was gone, leaving only sand, which spread out across everything as far as the eye could see. They said this is how things are supposed to be, with us not confined to a box.

Djehuty pulled me aside, told me the time is now, not to be afraid, and to get to work as soon as possible.

It was then that I woke up...

I do know what Djehuty was speaking about. But that is something I am not quite ready with myself to discuss yet. Maybe later...

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Journey
Adept Member
Last Login:February 13, 2010, 04:43:29 pm

Religion: None

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #1: August 17, 2008, 02:05:26 pm »

The one I wish to share with everyone concerns the Kemetic community on a whole. It was the one that I had immediately before waking up, and thus is still very hauntingly in my mind right now. I ask that you keep an open mind while reading this and understand that I do not make any assumptions right now as to what this means. I am only putting the vision out there for others to know. I'm not interpreting it right now...
Many Kemetics, most of different faiths, are gathered in what appears to be a rather large sandbox. I recognized a few people specifically (granted, I never saw any pictures of most of the ones I recognized, I just simply knew it to be them--scarily enough, looking at the pictures now, I discovered I wasn't far off on anyone I recognized that has pictures of themselves available....). There are others, outside the sandbox. At first, I thought they were nearby, but then I realized they were much larger and futher away, only they were coming closer.
These were the Neteru. They smiled at us, most of us in shock at this point at seeing Them, and then the box itself was gone, leaving only sand, which spread out across everything as far as the eye could see. They said this is how things are supposed to be, with us not confined to a box.
Djehuty pulled me aside, told me the time is now, not to be afraid, and to get to work as soon as possible.
It was then that I woke up...
I do know what Djehuty was speaking about. But that is something I am not quite ready with myself to discuss yet. Maybe later...

Are you just posting this to share with others? Did you want our interpretations? Since you didn't post a question I am not sure what you are looking for in the way of replies so I don't know how to respond to your post.
HeartShadow - Cutethulhu
Assistant Board Coordinator
Senior Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:April 15, 2013, 06:53:07 pm

Religion: FlameKeeper
TCN ID: GenevieveWood

I am the Pirate Teddybear!

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #2: August 17, 2008, 02:50:16 pm »

Bizarre.  I've had almost that exact same vision.

With different gods, and no sand.  Otherwise .. very similar.

Ever get the feeling the gods are getting cranky at our humanness?

FlameKeeping website: http://www.flamekeeping.org
wisdomsbane
Adept Member
Last Login:November 23, 2008, 08:14:43 pm

Religion: "generic" pagan/pathfinder

"Meh, humans, blech!"

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #3: August 18, 2008, 12:00:06 am »

Bizarre.  I've had almost that exact same vision.

With different gods, and no sand.  Otherwise .. very similar.

Ever get the feeling the gods are getting cranky at our humanness?

Yes.  And why wouldn't they be?  We are like children to them, and I know that I get a bit cranky with my kids' childishness on occassion.  (The whole getting into stuff they have been told only a million times about, etc.)

We are the same way to the gods.  We get warning after warning, and still do stupid crap, then wonder why we are getting hit with the proverbial "lightning bolts" on occassion.  Meh, kids will be kids, humans will be humans.   Tongue

What you think is possible.  Anything that is possible can become real.  Therefore, reality is a state of mind.
My Writings So Far
Sab Saiti
Apprentice
Last Login:May 20, 2010, 02:50:38 pm

Religion: Modern Kemetic

Gravatar

Resident Kemetic Lurker

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #4: August 18, 2008, 09:49:35 am »

Are you just posting this to share with others? Did you want our interpretations? Since you didn't post a question I am not sure what you are looking for in the way of replies so I don't know how to respond to your post.

Sorry, I was still heavily shaken by it all when I was posting it. I'm still not really sure what I'm seeking now...

I had another one that same night, which repeated itself with more intensity last night. It's the one that got me truly shaken, and frankly scared the s*** out of me. This is what happened both times in the other one:

I was standing in a large room of a very large house, confronting a woman dressed in white linen. There was something very wrong about her, and it disturbed me very much. As I'm standing up against her, no words are being said. We are merely sizing each other up. Then, out of no where, she collapses to the floor.

Anpu stands where she had been standing, a heart-jar in one hand, and a hand-held scale in the other. He weighs her heart, and shakes His head. He looks at me, says nothing, and starts to walk past. He pauses long enough to place a hand on my shoulder and say, "If you are afraid, call to me and I will remove you from your fear."

He continues on then. When I turn, He is gone. I turn back to the woman, and she is dead.

I'm not sure what to make of these, especially when put together. I feel like I'm going mad.

Any thoughts you have on these would be appreciated. I'm still trying to organize my own right now...

HeartShadow - Cutethulhu
Assistant Board Coordinator
Senior Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:April 15, 2013, 06:53:07 pm

Religion: FlameKeeper
TCN ID: GenevieveWood

I am the Pirate Teddybear!

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #5: August 18, 2008, 10:12:34 am »

I'm not sure what to make of these, especially when put together. I feel like I'm going mad.

Any thoughts you have on these would be appreciated. I'm still trying to organize my own right now...

Afraid of not succeeding or not completing?

You've been given an impossible task that you know you will die with it unfulfilled, and you're seeing that as a negative judgment?  As opposed to taking UP the task and TRYING being your calling?

Could this be the right track?

FlameKeeping website: http://www.flamekeeping.org
Journey
Adept Member
Last Login:February 13, 2010, 04:43:29 pm

Religion: None

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #6: August 18, 2008, 03:49:44 pm »

Sorry, I was still heavily shaken by it all when I was posting it. I'm still not really sure what I'm seeking now...

When in doubt ask the Gods.  Why sit around banging your head against the wall because you didn't understand the message?  All I can do is to tell you what I would do (have done) in that situation.  I would suggest  you meditate with getting the answer in mind, but don't force it. The answer will come, maybe not even the first few times you try, but it will come.

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)