The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
September 19, 2019, 01:07:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2019, 01:07:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: You Mean That's Not Normal?  (Read 9688 times)
Journey
Adept Member
Last Login:February 13, 2010, 04:43:29 pm
United States United States

Religion: None

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #1: August 20, 2008, 01:40:44 pm »

Since I didn't get even the slightest nibble, I will go ahead and answer my own post in hopes of breathing life into it....

I grew up making use of para-normal senses/abilities. I used pre-cognition, empathy, contact with the spirit world, and a host of other things. Whenever I would mention this, or try to talk about it to people, they wouldn't know what I was talking out, or would think I was making things up, or they tried to explain it all away. I didn't understand why they didn't understand. Sometimes of course I would just downright freak people out, then I started to know, okay this isn't normal.

When I was about nine years old I read a book about a little witch girl who's mother cast a circle and started teaching her about magic. I identified with the little girl in the story and wished I had someone who understood and could teach me. I think it was then that I started thinking of myself as a witch.

I stopped talking to people about it because it usually got me nowhere. Later on, I kept it to myself, because some of the things I knew or experienced were hard even for me to accept. I didn't want others to worry about what might be coming up in their lives.

I suppose all that played a big part in why I became a solitary practitioner.

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Tags:
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)