The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
April 22, 2021, 08:27:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 22, 2021, 08:27:27 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Car Protection Spell Help, Please!  (Read 8234 times)
Cent
Master Member
Last Login:May 01, 2011, 05:10:44 pm
Canada Canada

Religion: Of the Earth

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #15: August 28, 2008, 09:34:34 pm »

That's a good idea. That way I don't feel as though I'm directing it at one individual person. It would help a lot of people if the road were fixed. I'm surprised they haven't done it for the hospital's benefit- this is the main ambulance route between our two neighbouring towns!

a very good point ya, you'd think the hospital also would put the problem to the city.

heh another... Avenue as to reason.
Due to the condition of the road.
Cost in time responses, minutes can save lives. Cost/damage to the ambulances.

Energy Follows Attention

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Antoninus
Apprentice
Last Login:September 24, 2008, 04:43:07 pm
United States United States

Religion: Eclectic Hellenic Pagan

Weapons Hot! I'm Goin' In!

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #16: September 08, 2008, 09:14:23 pm »

I am in need of some ideas for a spell in order to help prevent our car from becoming damaged. The road on which we live on is in pretty bad shape at the moment, and no matter how carefully and how slowly we drive, in the past three months we have had to buy three new tires! Each time the tire has had a rock embedded into it so deep that it was unable to be fixed, and we've had to buy new. Needless to say, it's becoming very expensive.

Could anybody help me out with some ideas for a spell to help prevent this from occuring yet again? I'm racking my brain trying to think of something, but so far haven't come up with anything. Typically my spell-casting has more to do with banishment and protection for the home and family.

So, any ideas?
I concur with others who have suggested more mundane ideas.

If the road is private, I suggest either leveling it yourselves or getting it leveled and covered with gravel if you can afford to do so. If the road is public, the DPW should help you. Even something as simple as raking the road might help (If the road isnt too long).

One bit of advice I got a long time ago and have always considered sound was "the gods help those who help themselves"

If We Cant Work Together, How Can We Expect To Live Together?

"A king may move a man, a father may claim a son. But remember that, even when those who move you be kings or men of power, your soul is in your keeping alone. When you stand before God you cannot say "but I was told by others to do thus" or that "virtue was not convinient at the time. This will not suffice. Remember that."
Vale
Master Member
Last Login:July 07, 2011, 02:45:49 pm
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Cymru am byth

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #17: September 09, 2008, 08:48:01 am »

One bit of advice I got a long time ago and have always considered sound was "the gods help those who help themselves"

Couldn't agree more! I am rather protective of my car so I have put various wards on it to protect it from damage. Not that I'd admit it publically of course  Wink I am also very anal about where I park it which helps a lot.

Roedd y cwbl yn freuddwyd gwrach wrth ei hewyllys

Pagan Wanderings
nikkiwitch
Journeyman
Last Login:December 20, 2008, 03:51:14 pm

Religion: pagan

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #18: September 20, 2008, 01:37:55 pm »

If it were me, I'd go complain at the city/county road department, with the reciepts for the new tires. Also see if the place you took them to get fixed would write a letter or sign something that says what happened. *Shrug* Not that many public offices have much sympathy, but maybe if you and others who live on your road complain, something will get done about it. Take pictures of the next time it happens, so that you have proof instead of having a 'she said/he said' thing going on. Then if you don't get the answers you want or like, then maybe go to the state road department.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that's about the only advice I have. I don't know of any spells that would help, unless they can move--------------------------

That sounds like a good idea to me,that everyone complains , also in the mean time you need to put a white bubble of prote ction
around your car everytime you enter it and ask whomever you pray to to protect your car from harm. works for me.

My cats are my kids.
Derek
Master Member
Last Login:December 08, 2012, 04:12:38 pm

Religion: hellenic-ish polytheist

In the beginning, the Universe percieved itself.

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #19: September 21, 2008, 01:04:48 pm »

I am in need of some ideas for a spell in order to help prevent our car from becoming damaged.
Could anybody help me out with some ideas for a spell to help prevent this from occuring yet again?

I'm a fan of casting spells on probability.  Here's what I'd do.  Get a medallion of some sort to hang from your mirror.  Give it a twofold Intention.  1) Condition the tires to not be punctured easily.  If you want to be specific you can say, harden the tires so they don't puncture, or soften the tires so they flex instead.  2) Condition the road to not poke you with rocks.  Both, that when you drive over rocks, they are pushed down into the road (like into mud); and that the rocks are aligned such that the face contacting the tires isn't the pointy bit.

Then spin the medallion whenever you want to activate/charge it.

The purpose of Life is to experience. In order to experience new things, one has to change and grow. Therefore, to grow is integral to fulfilling the purpose of Life.
Conversly: Monotony is an experience.  Therefore, stagnation can be integral to fulfilling the purpose of Life.
Juniper
Adept Member
Last Login:January 06, 2011, 05:33:35 pm
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Religion: Hedgewitch with Neo-Wiccan leanings
TCN ID: Juniper

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #20: September 21, 2008, 09:58:16 pm »

I'm a fan of casting spells on probability.  Here's what I'd do.  Get a medallion of some sort to hang from your mirror.  Give it a twofold Intention.  1) Condition the tires to not be punctured easily.  If you want to be specific you can say, harden the tires so they don't puncture, or soften the tires so they flex instead.  2) Condition the road to not poke you with rocks.  Both, that when you drive over rocks, they are pushed down into the road (like into mud); and that the rocks are aligned such that the face contacting the tires isn't the pointy bit.

Then spin the medallion whenever you want to activate/charge it.

That's a very interesting idea.

'How she longed for winter then!-
Scrupulously austere in its order
Of white and black
Ice and rock; each sentiment within border,
And heart's frosty discipline
Exact as a snowflake'
~Sylvia Plath

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)