The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
June 26, 2022, 07:32:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 26, 2022, 07:32:33 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Over-powering vision, clarity needed....  (Read 1129 times)
boldar
Last Login:February 20, 2009, 09:01:23 am
Zambia Zambia

Wanderer of the forest

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Topic Start: February 03, 2009, 11:35:10 pm »

I am seeking the wisdom and experience of the members for some clarification of a very over powering vision I have had twice now, I will have to state my own senses I cannot trust right now, for my emotions are it total disarray, and I ask for guidance thru this termoil I find myself within.... solice in numbers.

I am trying to prevent a terrible breakup from being cast away into the abiss and beyond as my spirit-mate has already left me and I believe this is not just a manifistation of my own thoughts deceiving me. Only fragments of this vision still remain strong but as I put to paper more do come to me.

What I can still see is that I am in our home, my home and there are 100's of women every where, inside and outside, hundreds everywhere I look and go, each one not a complete body, from the top the hair color is a dark brown long and very loose or flowing almost breazy, the faces are all slightly different, but... excuse me....they are very very ugly faces or expressions on the face not completey clear though, angry looking maybe instead of ugly, from that point down it is more a veil type look no real definition of arms or body but then almost ghostly below the waist and they are every where I turn to look almost having to push my way past to get to my front door to get out of the house only to see the same thing all over the lawns outside almost rising from the earth, I mean everywhere but not really crowded just very densely spread. as I had traveled thru the basement I had come into contact with only one of these... spirits? or visions and she was short and very warm feeling to be near and her hair was a golden color a very strong bright ora, we did comunicate slightly but just briefly then I continued to travel up the stairs to the front door passing all these other angry spirits but passing a couple or few that were male along the way upstairs amongst all the female, the male faces where virtually complete without a real expresion on their faces they were just there, I noticed them, paused briefly to see them, I seemed confused they were there yet I carried on my way up.         

Why this dream or nightmare or vision has come to me I believe is do to with the fact I had still felt such a strong pressence of my spirit-mate thru-out the house and on our land that I had asked my mate not to gather them up and call the fragments back to her but to hear them calling to her to come back to them instead. So I ask, is what I have seen the fragmented essence of 
mate wanting to leave and showing me the anger they hold towards me by my attempting to keep them here or is that they are angry with me for letting my mate go and not finding a way to bring her home or is it what is planted here in her essence has transformed to over a time which has caused this devistating horror to happen between us.
I cannot trust my own thoughts right now and I know there was more to this vision but I cannot recall it all right now perhaps it shall come again during sleep..... 

Insight would be deeply appreciated in this time of need.

Ironwood

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

Tags:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)