The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
May 16, 2021, 03:04:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2021, 03:04:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: She's bad and beautiful.  (Read 6026 times)
ShadowcatCM
Adept Member
Last Login:July 16, 2009, 05:14:58 pm
United States United States

Religion: witchy Pagan - quite eclectic

Every action, even inaction, affects someone.

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #15: April 30, 2009, 12:45:48 pm »

I hear the economics classes are filling up - people want to understand what is going on with the economy.  I thought that was really good news.

Vi has grown so much it's astounding - she's literally doubled in size in less than a year.  So far no joint complications from it (touch wood) but she will be getting special shoes soon for a foreleg issue that started when she was younger.

Yeah - mine was a prereq for my computer information systems major. Smiley It's interesting but ... yeah.

Eeek. I hope the shoes do the job! Double, huh? That's just crazy. LOL. Just goes to show, tho, that she's very healthy and very strong!

Shadowcat Cloudmoon
Chat Host at The Cauldron

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

SunflowerP
Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:May 05, 2021, 06:20:17 pm
Canada Canada

Religion: Eclectic Wicca-compatible religious Witch (Libertarian Witchcraft)
TCN ID: SunflowerP

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #16: May 01, 2009, 12:30:04 am »

... lyrics of "Iris" by The Goo-Goo Dolls on the other...
Wow, it's amazing how well they fit!

Sunflower

Don't teach your grandmother to suck eggs!
I do so have a life.  I just live part of it online.
“Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others
to live as one wishes to live.” - Oscar Wilde
My blog "If You Ain't Makin' Waves, You Ain't Kickin' Hard Enough", at Dreamwidth and LJ
WarHorse
High Adept Member
Last Login:July 04, 2012, 06:05:14 pm

Religion: Eclectic Pantheist

The little tyke.

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #17: May 01, 2009, 07:44:20 am »

Wow, it's amazing how well they fit!

Sunflower

It just occurred to me - I have a photo already uploaded.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/WarHorse1/Vibrant/DSC06696.jpg

One side, anyway. Wink

« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 07:52:23 am by Star, Reason: Changing image to link » Logged

"I've seen knights in armor panic at the first hint of battle.  And I've seen the lowliest unarmed squire pull a spear from his own body to defend a dying horse." - Kevin Costner as Robin of Loxley, Robin Hood; Prince of Thieves.
Star
Message Board Coordinator
Senior Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:January 12, 2013, 08:36:08 am

Religion: Hellenic Reconstructionist
TCN ID: star

Etcetera, Whatever

Blog entries (0)

ilaynay starcr
« Reply #18: May 01, 2009, 07:54:32 am »

I've changed this slightly so that it's a link to the image instead of the image itself...  I really hate to be a killjoy here, but the bookmark appears (as far as I can remember) to display the entire lyrics of the song, and that's a copyright problem.  Sad  A link to it rather than displaying the image should keep us on the sunny side of the law, though, and still allow people to see it.  Wink

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced."
-- Aart Van Der Leeuw

Main Blog:  Star's Journal of Random Thoughts
Religious Blog:  The Song and the Flame
I can also now be found on Goodreads.
herbalgoddess13
Adept Member
Last Login:September 09, 2010, 08:07:55 pm

Religion: Eclectic Pagan
TCN ID: herbalgoddess13

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #19: May 01, 2009, 09:17:53 am »

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/WarHorse1/Vibrant/DSC06696.jpg

One side, anyway. Wink

It's beautiful!  It's also nice to know I'm not the only person alive who knows the words to Goo Goo Dolls songs. 

“Sometimes you wake up. Sometimes the fall kills you. And sometimes, when you fall, you fly.” ~ Neil Gaiman

My Blog
Hyacinth Belle
Adept Member
Last Login:December 03, 2011, 01:02:54 pm

Religion: Heathen/Taoist
TCN ID: Hyacinth_Belle

Making my sun run...

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #20: May 01, 2009, 08:25:59 pm »

I love the picture of her with the gloves on her ears. Cheesy That's always so funny when they swivel their ears back and forth. lmao.

She's really filling out more and more. Lookin' good!

I'm jealous. I want a pony of my own! *pout*

"She who stands on tiptoe / doesn't stand firm. / She who rushes ahead / doesn't go far. / She who tries to shine / dims her own light. / She who defines herself / can't know who she really is. / She who has power over others / can't empower herself. / She who clings to her work / will create nothing that endures. / If you want to accord with the Tao, / just do your job, then let go." ~ Tao Te Ching, chp. 24

"Silent and thoughtful a prince's son should be / and bold in fighting; / cheerful and merry every man should be / until he waits for death." ~ Havamal, stanza 15
Hyacinth Belle
Adept Member

Making my sun run...

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #21: May 01, 2009, 08:36:33 pm »

Which is why I have a black and white braid hanging in the truck (where I can reach it while driving), and a bookmark custom made by the nanny: pix of her on one side, lyrics of "Iris" by The Goo-Goo Dolls on the other, with a small black and white braid. Cool
This was such an awesome idea!!! And I LOVE that song too. Excellent pick. Smiley

What's more, she has enough mane for two horses.  You think you see all of it on one side, then you look at the other side - there's another mane! Shocked
You want to talk about mane (and tail)Huh We have a Friesian at my barn whose mane literally goes down to the ground. It's split down his crest and braided up on both sides when we're not at a show. When he walks to the warm up or whatever when it's down, we have to half carry it and force him to keep his head up like he does when he trots. Oh man. He mane and tail are so heavy - it's a wonder he can hold his head up at all! lol. I added two pics. I do NOT miss having to wash and pick all that out! lol.

"She who stands on tiptoe / doesn't stand firm. / She who rushes ahead / doesn't go far. / She who tries to shine / dims her own light. / She who defines herself / can't know who she really is. / She who has power over others / can't empower herself. / She who clings to her work / will create nothing that endures. / If you want to accord with the Tao, / just do your job, then let go." ~ Tao Te Ching, chp. 24

"Silent and thoughtful a prince's son should be / and bold in fighting; / cheerful and merry every man should be / until he waits for death." ~ Havamal, stanza 15
WarHorse
High Adept Member

The little tyke.

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #22: May 01, 2009, 09:47:38 pm »

We have a Friesian at my barn whose mane literally goes down to the ground.

Wow, that's too much!  Vi gets hers from her 1/2 Friesian daddy, but I hope it doesn't get THAT big! Shocked

"I've seen knights in armor panic at the first hint of battle.  And I've seen the lowliest unarmed squire pull a spear from his own body to defend a dying horse." - Kevin Costner as Robin of Loxley, Robin Hood; Prince of Thieves.
Hyacinth Belle
Adept Member

Making my sun run...

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #23: May 01, 2009, 10:33:44 pm »

Wow, that's too much!  Vi gets hers from her 1/2 Friesian daddy, but I hope it doesn't get THAT big! Shocked
I thought I remember you saying she was part Friesian. Smiley Apparently Auke's daddy was known for his crazy thick and long mane... apparently it's carried over to him too! We parted it because my trainer was afraid the weight would pull his crest over permanently (he's a stud so his necks got that fatty part on his neck). He really doesn't have a lot of feathers though, which is probably a good thing - more hair to care for!

Your avater with Vi's mane in the breeze so perfectly is priceless. Smiley

Adele
Master Member
Last Login:July 09, 2011, 07:27:54 pm

Religion: Hellenic pagan

Image courtesy of iconomicon

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #24: May 02, 2009, 03:32:37 am »

Spooking at the hose. (WHAT? MY filly spooking?  Perish the thought!)

http://s3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/WarHorse1/Vibrant/?action=view&current=ViBattlesHose_0002.jpg

I took the new avatar from the third one.  I swear she's looking right through the camera at me. Shocked

I just wanted to say she's beautiful, WarHorse.  Your avatar picture is perfect.  Smiley

"Say what you mean. Bear witness. Iterate."
       -John M. Ford, Making Light comment
WarHorse
High Adept Member

The little tyke.

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #25: May 02, 2009, 07:17:38 am »

Your avater with Vi's mane in the breeze so perfectly is priceless. Smiley

I just wanted to say she's beautiful, WarHorse.  Your avatar picture is perfect.  Smiley

Thank you - as soon as I saw the pic (it's a video capture) I had to use it. Smiley

RhiannonWhiteMare
Master Member
Last Login:August 22, 2009, 12:05:19 pm

Religion: Druidry

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #26: May 02, 2009, 04:32:27 pm »

Oh, she is gorgeous! And I love the avatar as well!

Rigantona, Great Queen

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)