The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum (Archive Board)
July 03, 2022, 08:03:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: This is our Read Only Archive Board (closed to posting July 2011). Join our new vBulletin board!

Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2022, 08:03:50 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Donate!
The Cauldron's server is expensive and requires monthly payments. Please become a Bronze, Silver or Gold Donor if you can. Donations are needed every month. Without member support, we can't afford the server.
TC Staff
Important Information about this Archive Board
This message board is The Cauldron: A Pagan Forum's SMF Archive Board. It is closed to new memberships and to posting, but there are over 250,000 messages here that you can still search and read -- many full of interesting and useful information. (This board was open from February 2007 through June 2011).

Our new vBulletin discussion board is located at http://www.ecauldron.com/forum/ -- if you would like to participate in discussions like those you see here, please visit our new vBulletin message board, register an account and join in our discussions. We hope you will find the information in this message archive useful and will consider joining us on our new board.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Add bookmark  |  Print  
Author Topic: Request for healing prayers and energy  (Read 16801 times)
Aster Breo
SIG Coordinator
Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:January 29, 2013, 09:32:22 pm
United States United States

Religion: Feral Brighideach
TCN ID: Aster Breo

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #30: May 21, 2007, 08:49:45 pm »

But it WILL get better, damn it.

I just want to give eneryone an update.

I've tapered down to the point that I'm no longer nearly so effected by the Topapax.  Of course, the headaches are back with a vengeance, but at least I'm not suicidal, or even really depressed.

I'm looking into an experimental physical therapy designed by a migraine sufferer specifically for migraine sufferers, as well as an experimenal surgery my mom just had.

Thank you to everyone who sent me healing energies.  I believe you helped pull me through a very difficult time.  When I felt the cold, dark fellings coming on, I thought of all of you and I could feel good energies.  You really made a difference.

I've removed myself from the Cill list now, and I think I'm pretty much back to normal.  Whatever that means.  Wink

Thank you.

~MI

"The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place."  ~ George Bernard Shaw

Welcome, Guest!
You will need to register and/or login to participate in our discussions.

Read our Rules and Policies and the Quoting Guidelines.

Help Fund Our Server? Donate to Lyricfox's Cancer Fund?

HeartShadow - Cutethulhu
Assistant Board Coordinator
Senior Staff
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:April 15, 2013, 06:53:07 pm

Religion: FlameKeeper
TCN ID: GenevieveWood

I am the Pirate Teddybear!

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #31: May 21, 2007, 09:08:36 pm »

I've tapered down to the point that I'm no longer nearly so effected by the Topapax.  Of course, the headaches are back with a vengeance, but at least I'm not suicidal, or even really depressed.

I'm looking into an experimental physical therapy designed by a migraine sufferer specifically for migraine sufferers, as well as an experimenal surgery my mom just had.

Thank you to everyone who sent me healing energies.  I believe you helped pull me through a very difficult time.  When I felt the cold, dark fellings coming on, I thought of all of you and I could feel good energies.  You really made a difference.

I've removed myself from the Cill list now, and I think I'm pretty much back to normal.  Whatever that means.  Wink

Thank you.

~MI

SO glad to hear that!  Thank you for telling us that!

{{{{{MI}}}}} I hope the migraine therapies help!

FlameKeeping website: http://www.flamekeeping.org
Finn
High Adept Member
Last Login:December 22, 2013, 02:30:14 pm

Religion: An Seanchas Fior
TCN ID: Finn

The world is quiet here.

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #32: May 21, 2007, 10:21:32 pm »

Thank you.

~MI

(((((Moon Ivy)))))  I'm so glad to hear that!  Good luck with the migraine therapies!

Fight evil: read books.

My Spiritual Blog: An Seanchas Fior
My Personal Blog: An Seanchas Finn
RandallS
Co-Host
Administrator
Grand Adept Member
Last Login:October 30, 2020, 08:18:05 am

Religion: Hellenic Pagan
TCN ID: ADMIN

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #33: May 21, 2007, 10:29:52 pm »

Normal sounds good in this case. Shocked

I'm glad you are feeling better.

Randall
RetroRoleplaying [Blog - Forum] -- Out Of Print & Out Of Style Tabletop Roleplaying Games
Software Gadgets Blog -- Interesting Software, Mostly Free
Cheap Web Hosting -- Find an Affordable Web Host
hassMysteria
Journeyman
Last Login:November 29, 2007, 05:59:40 pm

Religion: Solitary Witch

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #34: May 22, 2007, 01:37:33 pm »

Now that I'm starting to feel a little better I realize that it didn't occur to me to post in this thread to ask for help with this awful depression.  I can't believe I didn't think of it.

I've been struggling with a nearly crippling depression for the last couple of weeks, triggered by a job loss and some family issues.  It's all covered in other threads, so no need to rehash here.  (And, yes, I'm pursuing medical treatment.)

I think the suicidal part of the program has passed now, but I'm still up and down.  More up than down, but the downs are still bad at times.  So, if you can spare a few prayers or some healing energies, I'd really appreciate it.

I'm putting myself on the Cill list, too.   Wink

Thanks!!

you will be in my thoguhts!! i have been depressed a lot of my life along with major anxiety at times(like now! hehe)....I feel for you and will send healing energy your way and think the best for your recovery!! Smiley

"envy is ignorance; imitation is suicide"
Kasmira
Adept Member
Last Login:July 29, 2017, 12:05:31 pm

Religion: Buddhist and Daoist inspired something
TCN ID: Kasmira

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #35: May 22, 2007, 03:14:35 pm »

Thank you.

~MI

I am very glad that you are feeling better! I have been following this whole thing from the side lines and sending you energy when I could. I really hope that you find something for your migraines that helps, having had a two year patch (early adolesence) when I got terrible migraines I can sympathise on this! I am just glad that you are feeling better emotionally now and I want you to know that I (and everyone else here I imagine) am very happy to know you!

Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss - Douglas Adams
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all - Oscar Wilde
The road to nowhere: My little foray into the blogoshpere
Lifewish
Journeyman
Last Login:October 06, 2011, 11:27:39 pm

Religion: Kemetic

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #36: May 22, 2007, 03:34:28 pm »

Thank you.

~MI

I'm glad you're back to normal, but I'm really sorry that normal includes such headaches.  I hope you find something soon that helps!

Lifewish
Oaksworn
Adept Member
Last Login:December 25, 2017, 06:17:47 pm

Religion: Energy worker with hedgewitch tendencies

Reality is but perception.

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #37: May 23, 2007, 08:51:15 pm »

Thank you.

(((Moon Ivy)))

Glad to hear things are going better, Moon Ivy.  Having suffered both depression and severe chronic headaches, I'll take the headaches hands down.  At least I know there's an end to the pain.

I've always stated that normal is over-rated, but in this case I'm glad you've attained it.

"Then I will tell you a great secret, Captain. Perhaps the greatest of all time. The molecules of your body are the same molecules that make up this station, and the nebula outside, that burn inside the stars themselves. We are starstuff. We are the universe made manifest, trying to figure itself out. As we have both learned, sometimes the universe requires a change of perspective. " ~ Delenn, Babylon 5
ShadowcatCM
Adept Member
Last Login:July 16, 2009, 05:14:58 pm

Religion: witchy Pagan - quite eclectic

Every action, even inaction, affects someone.

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #38: May 24, 2007, 03:45:22 pm »

WHOO-HOO! I'm glad you're back to normal, Moon Ivy. Cheesy And in your case, normal means migraine-y but emotionally okay. Cheesy

I hope you find something else that works for you. It really sucks, though. Have you had an MRI just to rule out tumors and that sort of thing?

Shadowcat

Shadowcat Cloudmoon
Chat Host at The Cauldron
Aster Breo
SIG Coordinator
Staff
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #39: May 24, 2007, 03:48:43 pm »

Have you had an MRI just to rule out tumors and that sort of thing?

Oh, so many MRIs and other tests.  They show "unidentified bright objects" but no tumors.

Sigh.

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes.  The headaches are bad -- and sometimes actually debilitating -- but bad in a a very different way from the depression.  At least I'm used to the headaches... Wink

"The single biggest problem with communication is the illusion that it has taken place."  ~ George Bernard Shaw
HeartShadow - Cutethulhu
Senior Staff
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #40: May 24, 2007, 03:49:39 pm »

Oh, so many MRIs and other tests.  They show "unidentified bright objects" but no tumors.

Sigh.

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes.  The headaches are bad -- and sometimes actually debilitating -- but bad in a a very different way from the depression.  At least I'm used to the headaches... Wink

You have unidentified brain objects???

ALIEN!  ALIEN!

Aster Breo
SIG Coordinator
Staff
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #41: May 24, 2007, 03:50:35 pm »

ALIEN!  ALIEN!

You're just jealous.

HeartShadow - Cutethulhu
Senior Staff
Grand Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

« Reply #42: May 24, 2007, 03:57:22 pm »

You're just jealous.

*sniffles* call the mothership, please?

it's time to go back to the home planet .....

ShadowcatCM
Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #43: May 24, 2007, 03:58:41 pm »

Sigh.

Well, at least you have the relief of knowing it's not tumors. I can't even have an MRI to find out one way or the other. *sighs*

Yeah, my migraines sometimes are so bad, I can only pull the blankets over my head and bury my head into the pillow. A day or so of sleeping tends to cure it. Mostly.

Yours are the same?

And they never figured out what those white stuff on your MRIs were?

Shadowcat

Shadowcat Cloudmoon
ShadowcatCM
Adept Member

Blog entries (0)

Ignore
« Reply #44: May 24, 2007, 03:59:48 pm »

ALIEN!  ALIEN!

You know, that could be why we're having migraines, Moon Ivy. We're aliens and we're having trouble dealing with Earth's atmosphere. Cheesy

Shadowcat

Shadowcat Cloudmoon

Donor Ad: Become a Silver or Gold Donor to get your ad here.

Tags:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Add bookmark  |  Print  

Jump to:  
  Portal   Forum   Help Rules Search Chat (Mux) Articles Login Register   *

* Share this topic...
In a forum
(BBCode)
In a site/blog
(HTML)